RPGM Adventuring With Belfast in Another World [v0.1] [Templar Studios]

Oct 10, 2017
So, my question is: are we going to be locked in a route from the beginning? Or stats will play a role that will only lock us later on? While I hoping for the latter it doesn't mean I won't play if is the former...
Yes, you'll be locked into one of the two routes depending on what you chose to do during the first boss fight. Being my first game I thought It wouldn't be a good idea to tackle point-dependent routes just yet.

One of the things I don't like about point-dependent games is when the world itself doesn't reflect the route you're in. I don't like it when it feels like things are only really different during scenes and everything else is the same. I'm not really sure how to fix that except for creating conditional branches in every single interaction throughout the game hahaha.

Wiredroute

Formerly 'B16001'
Jan 16, 2023
consensual NTR

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Yeah, I know it's strange for NTR, but I have the original ver. It's not like the normal NTR, because MC got no real relationship between him and girls at the beginning, even the bull cut in on purpose, I still can't say it's a classical NTR. More than that, original ver got a bad ratio between NTR and love route CG, almost one to five, of course the N is the five, that made me feel confused when I got to select the route to proced.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not interested in a consensual ntr remake, too bad you didn't keep the corruption/rape idea of the original game.
This feels like an entirely other game to me. I recommend the original game for anyone to try, just cheat for the battles.
Also, you should name the game something other than the original one, something like "alternative take", "fan version" or whatever, since you're not just translating it you're changing the story, this is majorly confusing since the original game exists and is complete despite the original dev going into hiding.

Good luck anyway (if you rename it as a fan remake) I'll wait for the second game of the dev, if he ever comes back. I've seen a few other Chinese hentai devs and artists come back, so I think the heat is down.

Last edited:

Wiredroute

Formerly 'B16001'
Jan 16, 2023
I'm not interested in a consensual ntr remake, too bad you didn't keep the corruption/rape idea of the original game.
This feels like an entirely other game to me. I recommend the original game for anyone to try, just for the battles.
Also, you should name the game something other than the original one, something like "alternative take", "fan version" or whatever, since you're not just translating it you're changing the story, this is majorly confusing since the original game exists and is complete despite the original dev going into hiding.

Good luck anyway, I'll wait for the second game of the dev, if he ever comes back. I've seen a few other Chinese hentai devs and artists come back, so I think the heat is down.
Got the point, the original one really has some ideas, changing story should make new bulit a paralled one.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Also did you contact the original dev in DM before reusing their assets/cg as is?
I hope/assumed you did, it's common courtesy to do so, especially if you're reusing assets.
If not, it's not illegal but it is definitely very rude.

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I recommend the original game for anyone to try, just cheat for the battles.
I downloaded the original ages ago, at a time the developer was sometimes commenting here. But without a passable translation i never got to play it. So i'm happy to play at least this version.

Axel98ntrfan

Oct 4, 2024
I found the game interesting despite having barely seen any scenes, but as it is still 0.1 I can give it a discount, waiting for the next update.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
This feels like an entirely other game to me. I recommend the original game for anyone to try, just cheat for the battles.

Good luck anyway (if you rename it as a fan remake) I'll wait for the second game of the dev, if he ever comes back. I've seen a few other Chinese hentai devs and artists come back, so I think the heat is down.
I am only trying this BECAUSE he changed it. I hate rape, in ntr even more. Rape has nothing to do with corruption by the way.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I am only trying this BECAUSE he changed it. I hate rape, in ntr even more. Rape has nothing to do with corruption by the way.
Think/like/hate whatever you want, I'm not really here to debate your tastes about rape or consensual corruption.
I only said that because this game shouldn't be named the same as the original one while, so I'd rather tell people to expect something different.
You are playing essentially a different game, a fan fiction, that's all I mean.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Think/like/hate whatever you want, I'm not really here to debate your tastes about rape or consensual corruption.
I only said that because this game shouldn't be named the same as the original one while, so I'd rather tell people to expect something different.
You are playing essentially a different game, a fan fiction, that's all I mean.
You could have said all of what you wanted without stating your preferences too though. You even added "too bad", so I too didn't want to debate this, but since you started, it was only fair, don't you think?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
You could have said all of what you wanted without stating your preferences too though. You even added "too bad", so I too didn't want to debate this, but since you started, it was only fair, don't you think?
The bulk of what I said was meant for people to understand it's not just the base game "tweaked", it's an entirely different game. I didn't say "btw ntr is all about rape" or "I hate type A consensual ntr", just that I wasn't interested in such a game having literally the core concept of the netori dude rape training his way until all the girls are corrupted, ripped off to become a consensual ntr. Not to launch a debate about what fetishes exist or not.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The bulk of what I said was meant for people to understand it's not just the base game "tweaked", it's an entirely different game. I didn't say "btw ntr is all about rape" or "I hate type A consensual ntr", just that I wasn't interested in such a game having literally the core concept of the netori dude rape training his way until all the girls are corrupted, ripped off to become a consensual ntr. Not to launch a debate about what fetishes exist or not.
I never said you said that. All I meant was that I wouldn't have played this if the game was as the original, since I don't like rape and shit and it was clear by your first couple sentences in the original comment the displeasure of the changes. My focus was never discussing the existence or not of fetishes, just antagonizing your complaint about the changes since I felt the opposite.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It is a good & cool idea as the player, playing the MC, can gain the perspective of the MC and feel a connection of being involved in decision making. This makes for good writing in story telling because it helps the player understand what is going on and what the MC is thinking, what the MC's motivations are, etc.
I'm sure all of that can be done without including those scenes.

Yeah I get it. When I came up with this idea I knew it could alienate some players but I thought it would be a cool concept to use this kind of scenes to actually push the MC to be better.
Actually, to all those who hate NTR, I'm not going to say if they are many or few.

It's a shame you won't try it but It'll be cool if you do in the future.
Ultimately, if you decide to make these scenes optional, meaning we can avoid having them during the game, I guess I'll try it. As long as they're mandatory, there's no chance of that happening.

May 9, 2020
I'm sure all of that can be done without including those scenes.
I would strongly recommend taking a writing class, it most certainly is necessary for great story telling from the characters perspective.

is a quick google search to understand the meaning behind why it's important. For this, it's called "Third person omniscient point of view", which is "The writer can switch between perspectives to make the reader feel close to certain characters while also giving them a wider view."

It's important for that alone because if we didn't get to see or hear those dream scenes where it gives the MC warnings, then we wouldn't know what much less why the MC stresses about something to either be motivated to get stronger (edit: By the way, this supposedly is how you AVOID the NTR) or feel defeated from being too weak (Edit: And this would be how you allow/ enable to see the NTR). Without it, we'd have no idea what the character is thinking.

What I'm willing to give you though as a form of conceding a point, only goes so far as to enabling the option of viewing the scene which all you'd be getting more or less is just text briefly explaining to the player what the MC is seeing, but the player gets no visuals. Outside of that, I concede nothing to you but that should only be left up to the dev to decide whether to enable such an option to be toggled on/ off in the in-game menu. You are however more than welcome to just skip this game completely, please don't feel forced to play a game you don't want to due to certain things you don't like.

Cheers!