• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Advice on how to enlarge the window mode in eroges...

SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
Is there an application that makes it possible to adjust the window size? I use Textractor, but when I make it full screen in some applications, even if the "always on top" option is active, Textractor disappears in exception games like in the image.I have tried from the corners, the window does not stretch.In window mode, the image is too small for my eyes...

I downloaded the winexp app but this is the result... The window grew but the inside of the screen stayed the same... :/ Do you have any similar apps, recommendations?

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
I've used IntegerScaler ( ) in the past. It was recommended in the Flashpoint wiki. But as its name suggests, its focus is on pixel-perfect integer scaling (2x, 3x, 4x, etc).

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
You can also try this tool .
It does not work for everything, but I use it on 2d games that can't resize their borders like RMVX Ace.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just found this yesterday. Best window upscaler I've ever used.