Advice on rendering

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
hello, before continuing with the rendering, I wanted to ask you if in this image you find some "errors" or if you have some tips on the lights, the character, etc. ... of any kind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
entry01-cry-cries01-nude-nvidia_denoiser - Copia.png

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I would say that its not so much the head, but perhaps the shoulders are a bit too thick and meaty. You can make the neck thinner or longer to help make the head more distinct from the body.

Since the breast are not covered, it may help to have the breast point more to the side, as if rolling off the chest. But I don't think this is the solution, i think it is more of an issue that the breasts are too perfect. It is kind of this reason I avoid D and DD size breasts, either going smaller or silly larger. experimenting with different base bodies before experimenting with breasts morphs is usually what I do, but it usually helps to have something in mind first, but as I said it looks like you went for perfect boob so it looks more fake as a result.

I could see what you mean about the lighting around the edge on the transparent side, but it may be something you want to help make it easy to see the character.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
You are only noticing the lighting edge because there is nothing behind her.

Don't overthink things, it will do your head in. Until you get a character in 100 different pics you will always think something is wrong. Not every person in the world has the same size head, unless its stupidly out no one will notice, I hadn't from this one pic.

Its a rendered image, the nipples look no faker than the rest of the pic, to get more realistic nipples you need to get more realistic renders.

Hair will make or break a character, that one suits fine imo in that angle.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I would say that its not so much the head, but perhaps the shoulders are a bit too thick and meaty. You can make the neck thinner or longer to help make the head more distinct from the body.
yes maybe you're right, but I think it's not the neck problem but the "pose", which makes the neck look short.
Annotazione 2020-07-14 095703.png

You are only noticing the lighting edge because there is nothing behind her.

Don't overthink things, it will do your head in. Until you get a character in 100 different pics you will always think something is wrong. Not every person in the world has the same size head, unless its stupidly out no one will notice, I hadn't from this one pic.
I was thinking of creating images without a background, and then add it (for a number of advantages). in this image I'm not very afraid of the edge, because in the background there should be white walls, but in other contexts (where the walls are not white), I'm afraid you notice a lot. do you know a way to change the color of the reflection or remove it?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
yes maybe you're right, but I think it's not the neck problem but the "pose", which makes the neck look short.
View attachment 730072

I was thinking of creating images without a background, and then add it (for a number of advantages). in this image I'm not very afraid of the edge, because in the background there should be white walls, but in other contexts (where the walls are not white), I'm afraid you notice a lot. do you know a way to change the color of the reflection or remove it?
A background will hide it 99% of the time, I experimented with your top pic and you can't see a thing. There are ways to reduce it if its a problem in photoshop, but I have never had the need.

Reactions: Black Ram oss