Advise me a game to play...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
(y) = MC
(y) = Incest
(y)(y) = Radio-Girl
I'm not-really-a-"BIG"-Breast-kinda-guy, (had my 'share' of those in RL), but the art work is well done none-the-less (Cafe-Lady).
Added this thread to my "watch" list. :)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm always interested in something Fallout related. The art looks appealing, and true to the aesthetics of the games.

I'm afraid of the "and everything else" fetish comment. I feel that trying to please everyone means no one is truly satisfied with what they get. Once you release your first demo you should be very clear about what kind of content you intend to include.

I'll concur with Hunter that Big-Breast isn't the thing for me but as long as there is plenty of variety then it's not a problem. Radio Girl is very cute!

One departing question, do you plan on this being somewhat lore friendly with one male in a vault with 999 ladies? :geek:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
that's great dude! don't give up! the art it's great and I like the caharas so far. Pls consider to develop the "sis" as the one from fallout: vault 69 ... she was perfect for the role... maybe with her boobs a little bit bigger (kinda like jenny in summertime saga)... can't wait to try the first release!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
TokyoRoaster said:
" Pls consider to develop the "sis" as the one from fallout: vault 69 ... she was perfect for the role "

I'm guessing the emphases , is on the "was perfect", cause next they ask to :
" maybe with her boobs a little bit bigger (kinda like jenny in summertime saga) " :oops:

OR . . . .

Maybe Not . . . Leave them as "perfect" as they are/were, or, even a little less "bigger" ! :p:cool:
(Goddamn . . . They were more than "Big enough" in that game, any bigger and the ground will swallow her up !) :eek:

Please NO, Just No . . . . Please . . .

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoRoaster

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Wow! A game based on the world of Fallout :3
That's great!
I hope there will be loli :sneaky:
Unlikely . . . . The 'Dev' decided to go-the-route, of the "Un-natural Big-Titted " female characters, that one person requested .
It's a shame really, it's not like there isn't a shit-ton of games, with "Big-titted" females, on this site already .
Very disappointed, :( , in that choice .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I am very sorry that you have such an opinion.:confused:
Please note that not all the materials on the development of the game are laid out here, so that there are no spoilers.
Hopefully the release build will change your mind.
I haven't totally given up on your game yet.
I still think the Art is real good.
I'm just disappointed that the two latest characters, are BOTH, "Big-titted" females, ( I do like the Vault Doc's face ).
Also, that 'shower-room' looks nice / good too. I really like your Art style, just not some of the 'character representations' :sneaky:.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Just wait)
I hope for the best :love:
Sure, I love girls with big breasts (and who doesn't?), but there are critically few games with petite girls :cry:
At the same time, even among these small stocks is most of the junk with HS models o_O
So we believe in you! You will be a ray of light in this realm of darkness!

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
I am very sorry that you have such an opinion.:confused:
Please note that not all the materials on the development of the game are laid out here, so that there are no spoilers.
Hopefully the release build will change your mind.
His opinion does not represent the whole community.
Infact honestly I do like a lot the art and concept that you are showing trough those draft.
Let's be honest: mostly the f95zone users, want women busty and with the right amount of curves...
Also looking at your sketchs, seems like that you pretty good in drawing big tiddies. Don't give up.

Stille waiting for the sis art-concept... don't betray me ;)

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, let's maintain the most friendly atmosphere here.
Perhaps before the release I will no longer post female characters so that there are no problems.
I like what I'm doing and I don't want any disagreements to arise because of what hasn't even come out yet.^^
Honestly I would love to take a look in advance to all the charas.
Please feel free to post more, or as I suggest previously ... you should consider to open a discord server, which is an environment feedback-focused.