After 300+ games has there there been any good AI games

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
About 4-6 months ago i started bookmarking "Latest Updates" with blocked tags due to the flood of AI games. Since I do like the idea of a good programmer or writer who might not know an artist and the amount of projects that do have those things and barely update sometimes I'm willing to give it a shot, but I didnt like what I saw.

When I looked at that tag this morning i saw that there were like 30 games in the last week with AI CG and most were shovel-ware garbage but there were games that looked good and a few games I used to follow and play which I didn't even know went from being hand drawn to AI (Roundscape Adorevia, Dirty Fantasy, Love Season: Farmer's Dreams etc.
).

Are there any really good games that started with AI and always were AI and are the games that are 2+ years old that are now using Ai still able to keep their standards while using AI.
I'm a fan of parody games and the latest AI art programs seem to be able to do that well but some games using AI art feel like a Jackson pollock of different styles and characters in the same game. Has there been any AI games that have a big following or are there any authors to look for their games being a step above the rest?

碧贵五星

Mar 26, 2023
我认为现在AI的风格变化问题还是很难避免的,因为各种需求都需要使用各种模型来执行

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
About 4-6 months ago i started bookmarking "Latest Updates" with blocked tags due to the flood of AI games. Since I do like the idea of a good programmer or writer who might not know an artist and the amount of projects that do have those things and barely update sometimes I'm willing to give it a shot, but I didnt like what I saw.

When I looked at that tag this morning i saw that there were like 30 games in the last week with AI CG and most were shovel-ware garbage but there were games that looked good and a few games I used to follow and play which I didn't even know went from being hand drawn to AI (Roundscape Adorevia, Dirty Fantasy, Love Season: Farmer's Dreams etc.).

Are there any really good games that started with AI and always were AI and are the games that are 2+ years old that are now using Ai still able to keep their standards while using AI.
I'm a fan of parody games and the latest AI art programs seem to be able to do that well but some games using AI art feel like a Jackson pollock of different styles and characters in the same game. Has there been any AI games that have a big following or are there any authors to look for their games being a step above the rest?
I saw something called GpTits which seemed like an interesting concept, i havent tried it out because i can't set up gpt due to microsoft fucking me over