VN - Ren'Py - Completed - After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Finally a realistic milf.....

It's a short game (5 min tops) of you attending your ex's wedding and things take an interesting turn with her mom.....

Renders are banger....like the closeups and camera angles are oooooo tasty......animations are decent for a first timer.....and writing is good enough with decent humor (there were some grammatical errors).

Here's some suggestions for next title:
    • Make it hot and steamy. Use of words paired with hot static frames to set up better foreplay. This will save you from making any animations since you will keep the reader engaged and horny (mind you :D). I don't really need animations if you have good romantic renders and words to describe their feelings.
    • More words
    • Better dynamic showcase. I thought she was trying to fill the "mother" hole that MC needed with a caring mommy type...but then she says stuff like make me your slut in next sentence. I would like a better understanding and that will probably need longer titles.
    The way she looks at you.....if you didn't have mommy issues before....well buckle up :)

Hopefully we see em return!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amon617

This is awesome.
    If we think regular games are like wars, this thing right here is like an SAS Operation at it's best. Short and deadly.

Cool art. Amzing model as MILF. Fluid animations. Just great.

One can say build up was a little too quick but I think it was all around great.

Get ready for an amazing 10 minutes fun story. A Must Play!

I also see the Dev working on an another game with same characters. I can't wait.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2539063

Wow…. This was amazing, even if it was just a taste. The renders were ridiculously realistic, and captured the essence of the characters even better than photos of models would have. Other developers could learn a lot from this about how to create a believable MILF character. And even though the dialogogue was very short, Mr. Albarn was clever in referencing enough of their history that you didn’t need to read hours of dialogue to get completely pulled into the situation. The animation was smooth enough to be very stimulating without being exaggerated. This is my favorite “mini-game-story” ever. Hope to see more from Mr. Albarn!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Geralt_R

After Party is an ultra short kinetic novel about the MC who attends the wedding of his ex girlfriend. He runs into the mother of his ex, a stunning redhead, and the MC and she quickly reconnect.

After some flirting the two end up having sex and they both want more after that, so it's probably the beginning of a relationship.

And that's it.

The whole thing takes maybe 10 minutes to read through. But it's a good experience.
    The MC looks alright (which is rare for most VNs), I really liked his design here.
    The mother of the ex girlfriend is stunning. She's one of the very few more or less realistic looking older DAZ models. She doesn't look "old old", but old enough that you believe she could have an adult daughter. Also, I haven't seen her model elsewhere.

She is busty, but not enormously so, also her body proportions are quite realistic, something I always appreciate.

The animations are ok, there is some sex here of course. It's nothing new, you know these animations, but they look alright!

English sounds a bit weird here and there, nothing too terrible though.

So if you have a few minutes to spare check this out! It's sweet, it's sexy, even if it's basically just a first project for the dev to hone his skills.

Now I only wish there would be an actual game with these characters! I'd like to see more!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

shmanzu

Cute little vignette about a young guy and mature woman meeting at a wedding and getting caught in a moment of passion.

PRO
    - Sweet
    - Decent CG

CONS
    - Script is nothing to write home about.
    - A bit too short (not much build-up)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

A very short but well-done story about two people finding each other when they least expected it to be. The renders were nice and there were a few animated scenes as well. All the best buddy for the full-length game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Gray21

Really short but quite enjoyable, the lady in it looks amazing, love her design, the animations though are not the best but not the worst i have seen either. Absolutely worth to try, no doubt about it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kazhimir

For a first project, this was great. Good models and dialog. Could use some work with the animations. Really liked the character design.
    Who would have thought that having a MILF that actually looks like what a MILF should look like would make such an enticing proposition :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Oliz82

It's hard to review this game since it's very short and there's no choice but it was amazing.
    The art is wonderful (characters and backgrounds). The personalities are described well in this short period of time. The pacing felt natural. And the story was beautiful and pleasant.
    There are still artistical and spelling errors but all that's left is wow.
    Recommended to try.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

with the premise of a short kinetic novel it has many qualities (realistic models, original approach..etc)

the only flaw for me was in the animations, not up to the level of the rest.

of course for being the first work it's surely a great debut
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JustXuX

For a first game this is very good. I liked this, looks promising.
    Thanks for sharing it with us :)

+Dialogues are not lengthy, and easy to read.
    +The animations are higher than average.
    + The skin details and the real look of the characters, especially the milf, her cellulite shows which you don't often see in games. Realistic approach.

Things to work on:
    • Improve sex talk a little.
    • Lower the time of screen effects.
    • Add sounds effects.
    • Make the fonts bigger and bolder or make it easier to read the text in the sex scenes.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

This is very good for a first try!
    +The premise is unique and interesting (going to you're ex's wedding and giving it to her mother)
    +The model for the mother is top tier sexy milf material in a classy way which is what I think he was going for.

-The only things I'd improve are the spelling errors, it looks like it was written by and non-English speaker. And the artist's posing/animation skills seem limited ex: when they are in a deep kiss and it's describing how she's "using her tounge" it's just the same 'duck kiss' pose. And the animations seem stiff and clip sometimes, which is fine since again he's just starting out.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

FNut88

Really promising!
    I'd gladly wait for the completion of this project, or any other project made by the same person who made this.
    Renders are superb, and I love the choice of designing a realistic woman in that age, also beautiful, older version of Siri Dahl I presume. The bold choice of making a realistic looking woman with all what we call "flaws" or "imperfections" in a world that is obsessed by silicon, cramming it down our holes as 'perfection', I just love that choice! And I'm hoping to see more naturalistic looks for others renders in future projects.
    Animations were decent, but basic, it's excellent for a first project, but I think it has lots of room for improvement to make it more lively and sexy.
    Story's premise is really good, but I think we need to see more of it to judge, since this demo's story was obviously cut pretty short for the sake of it being a test run. I'm hoping more character development and some gradual teasing, as long as it doesn't turn into a grind-fest of course.
    And this one is more pipe dreaming than anything, but I really hope there would be some sound in the upcoming game, even if it was from a public domain sound library if there were such a thing for this type of material, because sound always adds tons to the sensuality or sexiness of any scene, it improves anything since most of us could be turned on by the sounds of moaning alone even without visuals. Doesn't have to be a full-on sound mixing process for the entire game of course, but it will alleviate it to a whole different level in my opinion.
    And last of all, this could be the start of something great! keep up the good work.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

msTeph

Extremely short but with filled with some nice sexual tension and a smoking hot MILF in it. I think it evens out.

You can tell this is the dev's first work, but that only makes seeing where they'll go next with the story more exciting. Best of luck in the journey!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Excellent game, the story is very nice, good graphic and the milf is hot, well done!
    Unfortunately the game is too quick: this idea should be developed more and become a longer story. It will be a great game!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4053539

That's exactly the kind of content that should be more explored. There's not many mature women visual novel stories and the few ones that exist are usually awful. Most of the supposed "old" women are just younger girls models that the developer says it is a older woman. I think I can only remember one or two projects here that present real attractive mother figure. So, why exactly I'm not giving this one 5 stars? Well, honestly I would give it 4.5 if I could. There is, however, some minor elements that prevent me to give it a full 5 stars rate. The most important ones are the dialogues, events and animations. I'm not the kind of dumb ass that always complain about some bit of typos, but in this one there's many sentences that looks weird. The second reason I'll not be giving five stars is because all the flirting and pre-intercourse scenes looks unrealistic, forced and rushed and that leads me to the other motive. The last observation is that the animations poses are all wrong, you can easily notice the main character's penis going through Allegra's body like she's invisible in the renders, it's bugged as hell. That's just a example, it happens all the time. While I was writing the review, I saw a statement of the creator that says he's going to expand the plot and do a longer story. I'm looking forward to see if this is going to be a complete Renpy's VN with choices and consequences or just some kinect linear short novel like this one. I hope it's first option, since it has the potential to be the best game of this genre. I would love to see more of the relationship between Luke and the redhead mommy/future granny Allegra. Don't give up, Mr! Excellent start!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Chronoe

For a short game, this was pretty good. The little roleplay was nice, the renders were pretty good. mainly the milf.
    That's a True Milf!!
    (Not super models that are 46 years old, that look that they are in their 20 in some games. and I love Red Heads there's that)
    The MC aswell, Some games try to hard on the girls that they forget to make the mc look decent. This one is easy on the eyes.
    If the dev can make a full game with this level of quality, it can become one of the best games on the site.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

HueyFreeman32

Excellent and straight to the point story. love the premise of an man and his ex's mother . always an interesting perspective to play out. im curious to see if this can be the prologue to a more detailed novel or if it gives an idea of what the dev can cook up. either way check this out guys you will enjoy it.