VN Ren'Py Completed After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

MrAlbarn

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
banner.png

Overview:
You are invited to your ex's wedding party in a different country. You took some days off to vacations and decided to go. After a few bad moments when you are about to leave, you meet someone unexpected.
Note: This is a short mini-game-story, part of a longer one but since it's my first try on creating something I decided to experiment with it.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-23
Developer: Mr. Albarn Patreon
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: 15 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 18.png 35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
MrAlbarn you creative bastard. These renders are top notch. Can't wait to try this one out to see how good's your writing. But based on the renders I'll give it a solid 9 out of 10 on art. Hopefully you can create your visual novel soon. Much love brother

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Fuck, man.

Interesting short story. I liked it a lot.

For this very reason, there is not much plot. It's short and to the point. Still, it's an interesting plot. Your ex-girlfriend invites you to her wedding, you reunite with your ex-mother-in-law and you end up making love. It's perfect.
The renders are excellent.

And holy shit, Allegra. She's incredibly beautiful, in my opinion. A real MILF at her finest. Beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, stunning... I was left wanting to see more of her.

As a more personal opinion, I don't know what kind of visual novels you're interested in creating. Or what genres you plan to include in them. But I would have loved to see something much more seductive and romantic. I think these types of stories go excellent with these genres.

Anyway, my 2 cents. I wish you much success in your future projects and, if you include Allegra and some more romance in them, it would be perfect. But if that's not your intention, I'll still keep an eye on your work.

Cheers!

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
So you probably made this to have some critique, I am gonna start off with you did a great job in writing and some renders. The art's superb. But as I mention this is a critique so don't take my words as something negative, rather it is for you to learn. The first thing I didn't like was her tits, it's so high up, the body ratio was a little off when she was topless. you should drag it down a little bit. The second one is that there are some awkward animations, namely when the girl was grinning or smiling, the ratio of her teeths and lips should be adjusted a little bit, the bj animation was awkward too, her face became flat; and lastly the awkward assjob animations. I'm an assman so I assure you that the girl's ass was perfect but the animation makes it awkward. All of those said I'm impressed at your first attempt. I hope you keep my critique and learn from it, I can honestly say that you got great potential. Keep doing what you're doing mate. Cheers

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So you probably made this to have some critique, I am gonna start off with you did a great job in writing and some renders. The art's superb. But as I mention this is a critique so don't take my words as something negative, rather it is for you to learn. The first thing I didn't like was her tits, it's so high up, the body ratio was a little off when she was topless. you should drag it down a little bit. The second one is that there are some awkward animations, namely when the girl was grinning or smiling, the ratio of her teeths and lips should be adjusted a little bit, the bj animation was awkward too, her face became flat; and lastly the awkward assjob animations. I'm an assman so I assure you that the girl's ass was perfect but the animation makes it awkward. All of those said I'm impressed at your first attempt. I hope you keep my critique and learn from it, I can honestly say that you got great potential. Keep doing what you're doing mate. Cheers
Thats like talking with salesman "This dress is bad, worst, waste.. but i will buy it dont worry".

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes