VN Ren'Py Completed After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Great! I like the dialogues and the look of Allegra. You designed her as real good looking milf.
I really look forward to the long version of your work!

Reactions: Morpheus400

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
God damn! What an amazing game. The models are amazing 11/10. You NEED to make bigger games they would be amazing. Cant wait for more from you.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy's

After Party - Spicy Edition

Cleaned up and added addtional internal and external dialog.
Added special effects during the h scenes.

Let me know what you think.

Place this file in your AfterParty-1.0-pc folder and extract, overwriting when asked.

Enjoy!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
loved the renders and the story!! short but gold XD i'am looking forward to your whole game !!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Since you asked for honest opinions and advice, I'll give you some: forget about those terrible animations.
I'm sure a good part of developing and rendering time was put in those, but believe me, until you master all the tricks it's not worth it. The sex scenes and positions would have been way hotter and more beautiful if you had just resorted to still renders. Many still renders showing the characters reactions, different angles, etc. Those animations were robotic, and the assjob animation was downright weird.

You are a fantastic creator of renders. They looked amazing! Make use of that until you get the technique and hardware needed to make decent animations.
BTW, the milf's ass looked so fucking tasty :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrAlbarn

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm not really into MILFs so I was a bit hesitant in playing but as the game is very short I thought what is the harm in trying. The writing needs a bit of correction but overall it is not bad, the renders are good but the animations need a bit of work. These were my unbiased thoughts about the game but if I am honest the game and probably the following/main game is not for me because I don't like Allegra's model (as I said not really into MILFs) plus I would never attend the wedding of an ex-girlfriend.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
The only things are noticed are some grammar mistakes and that the rug of the room turns white in some of the top down views. Not taking those itno considerations it was a pretty nice little VN and made me interested for the full game you're thinking of doing

Reactions: MrAlbarn
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes