• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I wouldn't call this a game since there's nothing to do but it was fantastic.

It's too short to create a complete worldbuilding but what we have is good.
The two characters are charming and well developped for this small period of time in game.
The story is straight to the point but well brought.
And the art is really magnificent. I'm not usually into 3dcg characters but having been able to do something like this with them is amazing. Their beauty is astonishing. Her skin is so realistic. Their clothes and ornaments enhance their charm. The work on hair (beard, head hair, body hair) is very great. Even the sperm that usually looks like plaster is correctly done. The background too is very well made (the wall of the chamber, the door, the other furniture...).

The few problems I had were :
Allegra's eye when they were dancing : I felt like she was staring into space or she was squinting.
The ass play : it felt like he was playing with butter.

There's also a few spelling errors so be careful.

I don't know about the bigger game but, if you're adding voyeurism (from the ex), make it optional (outside accident serving the plot, it should always be optional).

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrAlbarn

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
God Allegra is a fuckin hottie, I would love for a vn with her and MC exploring their relationship more. See the look on the ex-gfs face when she finds out her ex is fuckin her mom. What a game.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

**** SPANISH TRANSLATION ****
Spanish AfterParty-1.0-pc SPANISH by Darax.jpg

Hello everyone, I for my part, I want to support the creator in a more direct way and thank him for his time in creating this little visual novel by translating it into Spanish, so that Spanish-speaking people can access it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I encourage the creator not to stop here and continue creating more games and novels.
Greetings. Darax.

Hola a todos, yo por mi parte, quiero apoyar al creador de una manera un poco mas directa y darle las gracias por su tiempo en crear esta pequeña novela visual haciendo su traducción al español, para que gente de habla hispana pueda acceder a ella.
Espero que la disfrutéis tanto como yo y le doy ánimos al creador en no dejarlo aquí y que continúe creando mas juegos y novelas.
Saludos. Darax.
;)

MrAlbarn

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

**** SPANISH TRANSLATION ****
View attachment 1474225

Hello everyone, I for my part, I want to support the creator in a more direct way and thank him for his time in creating this little visual novel by translating it into Spanish, so that Spanish-speaking people can access it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I encourage the creator not to stop here and continue creating more games and novels.
Greetings. Darax.

Hola a todos, yo por mi parte, quiero apoyar al creador de una manera un poco mas directa y darle las gracias por su tiempo en crear esta pequeña novela visual haciendo su traducción al español, para que gente de habla hispana pueda acceder a ella.
Espero que la disfrutéis tanto como yo y le doy ánimos al creador en no dejarlo aquí y que continúe creando mas juegos y novelas.
Saludos. Darax.
;)

DOWNLOAD
Hey Darax! Muchas gracias por la traducción! Al principio pensé que podría ponerla como opción pero como es tan corta la dejé así. Quizás para la versión larga lo piense bien!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is one of the best MILFS i've seen on this site, especially that body, can't wait for the follow up story this is a part of, and more MILFS in any story is just a better story :BootyTime: my two cents..

Reactions: chahandouken

meh_man

Feb 25, 2021
For a first attempt, this was superb, I really liked it. Nice to see a milf that looks like an actual milf for a change. Hope we'll see more of these two characters in the main game.

Ed Rivera

Donor
Oct 7, 2017
Awesome for the start, waiting for the next, want to see the bride with mom and exboyfriend together.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
The three sample renders look great. I am impressed by the age look of the female. To me she looks like she is in her forties or early fifties. From what I have seen 3D modellers in general have a hard time making middle aged and older people look "natural".

Putting this one in my maybe queue. Looking forward to future projects from MrAlbarn though. Subjectively, I prefer fit women and long stories where I get to experience a lot about each character. I find old females, young females and anything in between attractive. I very much enjoy getting attached to the characters. Occasionally even male ones, like the black dude from Acting Lessons.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
nice character, we need more games whit woman of age 35-60 (and diffrent ethnic groups)
I couldnt agree more. I mean I get that youth is attractive but so are more mature ladies. It gets boring seeing so many games where the "landlady" is indistinguishable agewise from her female "tenants." I love that Mr Albarn is not only embracing mature women but rendering them in such stunning detail and realism. Same goes for women of different races and ethnicities. Severely underrepresented, and why?

MrAlbarn Splendid work with this release. Can't wait to support the full game.

• Red Heart

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Man this one is amazing:BootyTime:
Can't wait to see "The wedding".
CUCK THE EX! fuck her mom! fuck her sister! fuck her aunt! fuck her cousin! fuck her husband...Uh... i mean her husband mom!

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

miolas

May 18, 2020
Finally, it's nice to see a dev who knows how a real milf should look like. Congrats buddy!

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Allegra alone deserves a full game, she's absolutely amazing, a realistic looking somewhat "older" DAZ model without outlandish proportions? Color me surprised! She looks amazing! She's the best realistic "mom" type character I have ever seen in any game here.
The MC is also pretty ok looking, I often find that the male MCs in VNs look weird, this one here looks pretty good.

Looking forward to the full experience.

Reactions: judgenot93
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes