VN Ren'Py Completed After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Enjoyed it. I look forward to more. I love the realistic MILF. We need more of that. Some of the animations looked a bit weird to me, but I'm sure you will get better at that with more experience. It was a realistic scenario. I will definitely be looking forward to more of your work.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Allegra is amazing, hopefully we see way more of her in the future, great work Mr Albarn.

MrAlbarn

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you everyone for the feedback! I truly appreciate it. As I said in the VN this is a short part of a longer story and I wanted to put it online and see what you guys think about it.
To answer some questions very quick:
  • In the longer story there's some scripting about the ex watching them :alien:
  • There was more animations (pussy licking, alternate angles, couple of other positions) but my gpu it's not excited as I am to render them haha.
  • Allegra took a few months of work until I was happy with her so I do appreciate it the fact you love her as I do!
Again, thank you to those who took the time to download, play the VN and comment about it. You are the real legends ♥

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you everyone for the feedback! I truly appreciate it. As I said in the VN this is a short part of a longer story and I wanted to put it online and see what you guys think about it.
To answer some questions very quick:
  • In the longer story there's some scripting about the ex watching them :alien:
  • There was more animations (pussy licking, alternate angles, couple of other positions) but my gpu it's not excited as I am to render them haha.
  • Allegra took a few months of work until I was happy with her so I do appreciate it the fact you love her as I do!
Again, thank you to those who took the time to download, play the VN and comment about it. You are the real legends ♥
NOICE! let's cuck that slut. i hope her husband has SMOL PEPEE :BootyTime:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
i realy like it

nice character, we need more games whit woman of age 35-60 (and diffrent ethnic groups)
soft music
the story might be explained better in a longer game but in a short one like this it works, maybe add something like "i wanted a vacation so might as well go"

small thing that can be better:
text coulor or a text box, white text can be realy hard to read in some places, black text or a text box whit a trasparacy slider whulde help alot
same in the main manu, the text in the "about" screen (who read that anyways :) ) is white and the background is white

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
❤NICE WORK BRO I LOVE IT ITS BEST QUALITY OF RENDERs WITH SUPER STORY... GOOD LUCK WITH NEW PROJECT...

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
looks absolutely amazing, can't wait to see what's next from dev.
the teasing animation was a bit awkward and it could do with a proofreader, but that's just minor issues really.

cugel

Oct 5, 2017
Great graphics, love the skin textures on the woman.
Realistic and no "plastic bimbo".
Note, for further development. use other individuals for proofreading, especially if writing in another language than your native.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes