VN Ren'Py Completed After Party [Final] [Mr. Albarn]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Allegra alone deserves a full game, she's absolutely amazing, a realistic looking somewhat "older" DAZ model without outlandish proportions? Color me surprised! She looks amazing! She's the best realistic "mom" type character I have ever seen in any game here.
The MC is also pretty ok looking, I often find that the male MCs in VNs look weird, this one here looks pretty good.

Looking forward to the full experience.
His patreon is deactivated, so I'm guessing there won't be a follow up any time soon.

MrAlbarn

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
His patreon is deactivated, so I'm guessing there won't be a follow up any time soon.
Hey! I deactivated my creator's page since I thought I prefer having something solid to show people for them to support rather than an empty Patreon page. I'm still working on the development of the full story.

That's unfortunate, and sadly much too common... but at least we got a short glimpse at what could have been.
Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, I aappreciate it. Just as an update I've updated Allegra to a newest model (she still looks like Allegra but more realistic) and MC is having a full rework :). As I said whenever I have something solid to show you guys I'll let you know ♥

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Now that's great news. I think the setting, with those characters, has so much potential. Take your time!

Reactions: Berserk-

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey! I deactivated my creator's page since I thought I prefer having something solid to show people for them to support rather than an empty Patreon page. I'm still working on the development of the full story.

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, I aappreciate it. Just as an update I've updated Allegra to a newest model (she still looks like Allegra but more realistic) and MC is having a full rework :). As I said whenever I have something solid to show you guys I'll let you know ♥
I look forward to seeing your future work.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah this is what i was looking for. Thank you so much
If you have other plans for future game that is ok, But it would be awesome to have more grounded and lovely story.
You know regular Joe fell in love with beautiful mature woman. Like MC is moved to this new town visit neighbours
(or is her tenant) and see this beautiful, alone, mature woman. He fell for her the moment he saw her, she slowly
slowly fell for him. You know normal, regular day struggles, like don't do anything publicly, somehow start to live
with her in her house. He come home from work help her etc etc, or her Husband story comes into play but face
together nothing dramatic. Just normal things. Now i have played so many one army games it is boring. I want
to play more grounded and normal pace game with mature love interest even if there is no harem.
That is very good. And mature is like actual mature not like other games 20yr old is mature.
If you are creating something like this it is awesome

MrAlbarn

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice game! are you still in this bro? @MrAlbarn
I've been occasionally working on Part II, but I haven't been too focused on it since I got stuck in the story. To keep learning and improving, I've also been working on a different type of game/genre, something as simple as After Party but more like fantasy mommy's. I'll see how things go from here.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes