RPGM - Completed - After School Exhibition Highschool Girl [v1.02] [Double Melon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

maquim01

The game is quick and simple, so if your goal is to complete all the scenes and endings, you can take advantage of it and play it several times.
    In fact, I can't even tell if this was really a game. Because there are no wrong choices, struggles or anything like that. You just need to go to the indicated location and watch the cutscene and if you have any doubts, just go and see the hints that the game offers.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

There aren't many scenes, but the game makes it simple enough to get all scenes and endings you want, it's very easy to complete the gallery and the art and sounds are also good. It just doesn't bring too much variety in its scenes, so I don't really feel like it's a good one to play more than once, but it's good
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    It truly lacks of a plot with any of the NPCs...this really hurts its rating if you are looking forward to a progressive story that expands over time...sadly, everything is instantaneous, openly available and easy to access...kind of like a gallery full of pictures of this girl doing those acts...

I guess this works better as a CG Pack? Given its number...meh, just not worth it...SADGE.
    ——————————
    Overview:
    Pros:
    1. SHORT AND SIMPLE
    2. Easy to access every scenes with a simple guide alongside

Cons:
    1. Lack of RP elements
    2. Lack of a developing plot with any NPCs
    3. Not really a game at all
    ——————————
    Honestly Brutal Review
    I am not gonna lie. This is bad. Not to the point it is 1-Star bad. But on average, BAD.

If you have a strong exhibitionism fetish, please add 1 Star to my review for yourself. That would balance out the cruel remarks I am about to make.

THIS IS NOT A GAME. A game gives enough room for trial-and-error, learning and processing, then the joy of understanding its mechanics and beginning to embrace the fun in it. THIS GAME DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. It's less of a game and more like a CG Pack that doesn't even make it into a manga/doujin. Seriously, EVERYTHING IS THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED. In this game, you need not to process, there is no mystery, there is no hidden mechanics, there is no choices...everything is in plain sight to a point that it is naked (Okay, I am a bit harsh here).

To be fair, the only reason I am not giving it a 1-Star: there is actually one specific ending that requires careful planning. In the end, I appreciate that small bit of clever plotted mechanics. For those who just ask for a full save and view the CGs, yeah, that's a wise decision. That small workaround did take me a few extra minutes, but I do appreciate that. Though, the CG isn't worth it...

Just a reminder, it's from 2016...the CG quality is closer to that of the 90s and 80s...absolutely a retro classic if you want nostalgic CGs...it does bring back the memory of BAD CGs...
    ——————————
    Conclusion:
    The CGs are really not that bad. You can even play this game on mute, wonderful toy in your workplace PC/tabletop too. But would I pay to buy this as a game? Probably not. If it is just a CG Pack...maybe? I will buy it when it gets a discount.

(Hindsight: I got nothing on the history of the developing team or their products. If anyone wants to fill me, please do so. I will adjust my rating if there are further references.)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Davox

Very small game, very easy and straight forward to play. Do lewd scene to raise stats in order to see new lewd scenes. All the lewd scenes are available straight away so you can see where they are, and what stats you need to actually see them.

There are only 7 or 8 small (like 1 or 2 screen) locations and each has one lewd scene. I think most have 2 variants caught or don't get caught.

But it too small and too basic to really get into and the art is too low res for my liking.

Translation is great.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Fairly short but still enjoyable.
    This game easily gets few extra points just for not dragging it out. You unlock most scenes in the first playthrough and there is a hint system to help you see the rest.
    MC is good looking and there is a decent variety of scenes. You can also change her pubic hair, which is very nice feature.
    Overall totally recommend it.