RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

straponsucker

Mar 12, 2024
If we are talking about the student council President then its,
"If you want to reach an ending with this girl, it seems you should sexually assault her after complete victory.However you shouldn't let her turn the tables on you. Being physically stronger isnt enough, you need to also gain experience in sexual activities. Without that, it might be hard to win her over"

You need to complete the game basically, beating all the Leaders and getting the necessary points to challenge her, afterwards you need to win 3 times against her. Then Rape her. YOU MUST NOT BE A VIRGIN WHEN YOU DO THIS OR SHE WILL TURN IT AROUND ON YOU. I don't remember if you needed to actually grind sexual experience or not but you absolutely cant be a virgin. you can train up your sex experience with the teacher or the gyaru. Ideally the teacher unless you are trying to keep the confidence stat low. Afterwards she should be one of the options when you are choosing your ending.
I did it !!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

straponsucker

Mar 12, 2024
View attachment 1329545
The protagonist is a schoolboy in the rather weak boxing club. One day, he learns that the club is in danger of being disbanded due to poor results. In order to keep the clubroom, he will have to compete against the girls that want to take it! Can he beat the girls, and save the boy’s boxing club?​

ENG title : After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle-
JP title : 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー
LINK :

DOWNLOAD
RAW:

MACHINE TRANSLATION: -
Download links are for version 1.03

View attachment 1329546 View attachment 1329547
does anyone know how to get Miyako Himeya (chairman) ending

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Chairman, you mean the head of the school?
There shouldn't be an ending for her unless that's something new added in. As far as I know the only ones that have endings are the childhood friend, the gyaru, and the Leaders. Her Daughter, the Leader of the tennis club, has an ending. And to get that ending you have to rape her (the Tennis Club Leader). Her Mom (The Chairman) will call for you on the intercom the following day, and tells you she wont let you go into the Student Council unless you fight her. If you are able to beat her ( i don't remember if you have to do so 3 times or not), you'll be allowed access to the student council room again and the tennis girl will have an ending. Long story short, Last time I played the game, she wasn't an option. Probably would bare minimum require you to unlock her fight though.

straponsucker

Mar 12, 2024
Chairman, you mean the head of the school?
There shouldn't be an ending for her unless that's something new added in. As far as I know the only ones that have endings are the childhood friend, the gyaru, and the Leaders. Her Daughter, the Leader of the tennis club, has an ending. And to get that ending you have to rape her (the Tennis Club Leader). Her Mom (The Chairman) will call for you on the intercom the following day, and tells you she wont let you go into the Student Council unless you fight her. If you are able to beat her ( i don't remember if you have to do so 3 times or not), you'll be allowed access to the student council room again and the tennis girl will have an ending. Long story short, Last time I played the game, she wasn't an option. Probably would bare minimum require you to unlock her fight though.
I did defeat her 3 times and saw her cowgirl ending, thanks a lot for replying, I got the rinko ending because of you so thanks man

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
Isn't there an event that can be triggered by going into the restrooms in the left hall of the 2nd or 3rd floor? I know about the ones in the center halls of floors 2&3. I'm also aware of the event on the 1st floor bathroom in the left hall, but I could almost swear that there was an event that happens around the 5:00 to 5:25 time in the left hall bathrooms

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Isn't there an event that can be triggered by going into the restrooms in the left hall of the 2nd or 3rd floor? I know about the ones in the center halls of floors 2&3. I'm also aware of the event on the 1st floor bathroom in the left hall, but I could almost swear that there was an event that happens around the 5:00 to 5:25 time in the left hall bathrooms
I know a teacher can be in one of them and she'll get pissed off at you and depending on your response it can lead to a game over or loss of points.

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
I know a teacher can be in one of them and she'll get pissed off at you and depending on your response it can lead to a game over or loss of points.
That's the one on the 1st floor in the left hall. On that note, are the restrooms the only time you fight her?

Also, I could almost swear that on either the 2nd or 3rd floor left hall) there's an event where the disciplinary committee storms the restroom and confronts you if they see you in the women's restroom. It might be a Mandella effect, but I could've sworn I triggered it way back when by entering the women's restroom during the 5 to 5:25 timespan.

• Thinking Face

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya there is a event were the disciplinary committee storms the bathroom its on the 3rd floor left side and from what i can tell it must not be empty

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Do you know the exact time or day?
ill look with rpg maker vx act the switch is 火曜日 and google tells me that Tuesday
and then the variable is 時間経過変数(1分につき+1)Time elapsed variable (+1 per minute) and it has 75 or above it could mean 2 things its at the start of that day until 75 min pass or 75 min after you can walk around
i started a new game and its passed 75 min so around 17:15 is when there are girls in that bathroom

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
This is a fresh download with no saves. 1.36b version
So uh, I downloaded the 1.36b version from your link but is there a translated version, even partially, or MTL file that I can use? Not being able to read the story of this amazing game is a bummer...

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
So uh, I downloaded the 1.36b version from your link but is there a translated version, even partially, or MTL file that I can use? Not being able to read the story of this amazing game is a bummer...
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I and some other people have been trying to translate the game but there's thousands of lines to get through.

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I and some other people have been trying to translate the game but there's thousands of lines to get through.
Well, that's quite unfortunate. But now you have another person here cheering you on to translate the game if that helps you with translating the game. :giggle: