RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
image_2021-08-01_125409.png
The protagonist is a schoolboy in the rather weak boxing club. One day, he learns that the club is in danger of being disbanded due to poor results. In order to keep the clubroom, he will have to compete against the girls that want to take it! Can he beat the girls, and save the boy’s boxing club?​

ENG title : After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle-
JP title : 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー
LINK :

DOWNLOAD
RAW:

MACHINE TRANSLATION: -
Download links are for version 1.03

image_2021-08-01_125436.png image_2021-08-01_125443.png

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
does anyone know where to find the second gymnasium key?
is that for the building you always get kick out of if yes you need to beat the teacher that the manager for that place she in the teachers lounge talk to all of them until you character says they want to enter

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
is that for the building you always get kick out of if yes you need to beat the teacher that the manager for that place she in the teachers lounge talk to all of them until you character says they want to enter
Yep, I beat her, she became my advisor. but still the gymnasium is locked.
Edit:Lnevermind I was looking at the wrong building

Last edited:

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the Kendo hall? Also I can't talk to the shogi commitee leader as apparently she's busy. These two girls I need to defeat to get the parts for the secret punch.

lovetolive3

Jan 8, 2018
heya, anyone have a 100% gallery save? the one Fuirania posted seems to be missing a footjob scene with the teacher

EcchiBaka

Aug 9, 2017
I think the game is pretty neat. I've been enjoying the minor "grind" so far.

Has anyone unlocked the passive techniques yet or gotten any useful equipment? So far I've only bought two (something that reduces my stats and a nose plug that counters perfumes and aphrodisiacs).

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the Kendo hall? Also I can't talk to the shogi commitee leader as apparently she's busy. These two girls I need to defeat to get the parts for the secret punch.
The Kendo Hall is the area that is closed off between the Judo and Archery clubs. There is no known way in. To beat the captain you need to go to the building right of it with the lesbian pervert behind. The entrance at the top opens up at 17:45 and inside is the captain of the Kendo Club changing. Beat her three times, and you get the silver medal, another fight is needed for the clue. She then stands before the changing room around same time.

Has anyone unlocked the passive techniques yet or gotten any useful equipment? So far I've only bought two (something that reduces my stats and a nose plug that counters perfumes and aphrodisiacs).
Passive depend on knowledge gotten from some secondary club leaders, and then like for new skills you have to train the corresponding aspects. Example is the long distance track team captain with the stamina knowledge, which needs a running training action. I think the list of them was among the options the fortune-teller can reveal.

For items, after a sequence with the tennis club captain threatening male clubs, if you saved them you can gain a protection for the groin area from a captain of one team. He stands at the entrance of the cabins right of the football field. The fortune-teller gives an item per loss. For five silver medals, won through beating the secondary club leaders three times, you can get the lucky charm.
Winning the tournaments get another line of items. Running shoes that allow for running in the halls without triggering the disciplinary members. A charm ribbon to increase mental strength and a power choker, which increases all stats except mental strength, which it lowers.
If you lose to specific girls, you get their underwear or clothes to masturbate, but this only can increase excitement before the battle or reduce pride overnight.