RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Jun 22, 2017
yes.
also i really want that protection against Financial hits but Im not seeing it. I helped both clubs
Weird, if it bothers you, you could use a save editor to get the items. I just played them and got most of them that way.

Okay, I made a mistake. Apparently, he appears late there (17:45+). For more information, talk with goalkeeper in the football field. He then offers the protection if you beat the software club Riho Kiyosaka. But I am not sure if I had to do that or if helping the two male teams by defeating the tennis captain fulfills this condition either way. Honestly, I don't remember the software captain, maybe softball behind the one gym. Hope it helps.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Were you able to figure out how to fight Nanase Kudo btw. Im missing the first and the last passive skills and im not sure where to get them other than her.

Jun 22, 2017
Were you able to figure out how to fight Nanase Kudo btw. Im missing the first and the last passive skills and im not sure where to get them other than her.
Mixed Sandwiches or something like that was it. A character in the classroom tells you what she likes and this will allow for a fight. Either meeting her for lunch at some point or doing something with the item.

In my notes the list of characters with knowledge are Maya Yagisawa (Fine Arts Department), Yugo Sagawa( Rhythmic Gymnastics), Chicki Kuze (Drama), Nanase Kudo (Judo 3-B), Chiyoka (Volleyball Club), Soiko (Long distance Track Field), Sakya (Kyudo), Kick Defense in library through girl only available with low pride.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
yeah i Tried to give her the sandwich but i couldnt. i dont think i've ever seen her in the cafeteria either but i couldve missed her. I've grabbed every Knowledge except Nanases I believe which is why im confused why im missing a passive.

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
The Chairman you mean? and if so you lose to her. She'll want to fight you if you force yourself on her daughter.
but how do you get to fight her in the first place? I defeated her daughter by forcing on her but the game ends after the 3rd win.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What do you mean the 3rd win, the chairman calls for you on a broadcast? did you wait till the last day or something?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
not anymore. But anyways I "spared" her In my 3rd win because i was virgin and then i went back had sex with her immediately after, and i think i got a Broadcast message ( the Following day) saying to go talk to the Chairman. I was pretty far along though. I think I had all the medals aside from The swimmer ( I forgot about them in this run, ), possibly the discipline commitee girl too. once i got that message ,it was physically impossible for me to walk past the chairmans office and she demands that you beat her in a fight or she will refuse to allow you to fight the student pres.

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
thanks for the responses, I got confused and didn't know that Shoko was her daughter (the tennis girl)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
who the chairman daughter since i was able to win the game by winning the final tournament so i kinda want to explore more fight everyone etc.
a pic of the daughter or sprite pic would help me know who that it rather then a name

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
it takes forever befor your able to fight her outside of the events with other clubs

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I think i figured out Nanase, I think you have to lose a match against Judo Medal holder and then you can go talk to nanase to ask for tips and you bribe her with the sandwich. From there you do a fight against her and fights against her should be unlocked.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
After you complete the game and do your little celebration in the clubroom, you have an option to spend time with specific girls, but I only had two (disciplinary squad and library). Anyone figured out how to unlock them all?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
you can talk to the fortune teller to help give you hints once you are getting that far into the game. Thats what the ? is. Im not sure exactly on all of them.
Nanas is easy you justhave to recruit her.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for the advice, totally missed the fortune teller on my first play through. Which one's Nanase again?