RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Jun 22, 2017
whats the local emulator? i dont know how to do that :(
It simulates the system locale, which is sometimes needed to start Japanese games. is for the program, which after installation only needs a right click on the application and then to choose it.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
So what do I have to do to fight the head of the tennis club? From what I understand it involves the PC club. I'm at the point where everyone has disappeared from the club and I'm apparently supposed to speak to Yoshida, but he's gone too and I can't find him anywhere. What do?

EDIT: Nevermind, just after I write this I discover that if you defeat her on the football field on Friday you gain access to the tennis court.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, to fight the tennis club you have to encounter her in the gym with the table tennis boys after a few days i believe in the Football/Soccer Field with that team.

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
Has anyone capture girl no. 107 the garden girl(orange hair with glasses outside the school near the garden). NO matter what I do I can't fight her

Jun 22, 2017
Has anyone capture girl no. 107 the garden girl(orange hair with glasses outside the school near the garden). NO matter what I do I can't fight her
If it is the captain of the garden club, she can be fought late in the day in the room at the entrance, where the janitor stands outside.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
This game is good !

We just need a proper translation, but I guess the machine translation is "fine" for now.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Honestly, this game is amazing. To the point I wanted to try to polish the machine translation myself, but I have a problem with my Translator++ ( to be honest I'm not a developer's patron so I can't get the latest build, the bug could come from here ).

Plus my english is far from being perfect so I guess I'll let the translation to someone else. Still if a Translator++ expert is passing by it would be awesome if he could help me out !

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
you can also translate the game using rpg maker vx ace since that how the game was made well if you own rpg maker vx ace if you own it all you need is to put the data folder into a new project data folder then you can translate it dont know if this way is alot slower then translator since since in rpg maker you be doing one map at a time

Reactions: CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
you can also translate the game using rpg maker vx ace since that how the game was made well if you own rpg maker vx ace if you own it all you need is to put the data folder into a new project data folder then you can translate it dont know if this way is alot slower then translator since since in rpg maker you be doing one map at a time
Yeah it will take some time to achieve with this method. But I'll think about it, thanks !

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
If you dont recruit her before the 22nd then you just dont have an advisor. Fortune girl sorta warns you, but MTL doesnt translate it completely well. But yeah if you fail to recruit her, she joins the student council and you arent allowed to fight the president till you beat her first but if you lose to her then you immediately get a gameover

Reactions: Kaj4pahim