RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Nanase is the judo girl thats a friend with the Judo Medal Holder.Nanase mostly just has a passive skill.

Nana is the gal/gyaru that hangs out behind the gymnasium.Nana has H scenes and a "good"ending.Shes also an alternate mental trainer as opposed to the teacher.She trains Mental more i believe but she lowers Pride. While the Teacher Raises Pride and Mental.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Okay, cool. I skipped Nana's last fight during the last playthrough, but now I know where she is. This time I've recruited the teacher and done her H scene, so she's probably added onto the list.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
nana is that the one that the president wants you to fight from what one of the event outside the school looked like you know the one girl that blocked off by other girls and you can only get to her from where the water fountains are

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Yep, that's the one. She's also one of the characters on the main menu screen, so you should be able to recognize her portrait pretty easily.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
So I was looking in the picture folder, and the purple haired sensei has a spanking cg. It's the only one I haven't figured out how to trigger, anyone else figured it out?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
So I was looking in the picture folder, and the purple haired sensei has a spanking cg. It's the only one I haven't figured out how to trigger, anyone else figured it out?
well looked at the gallery room and that not one of the scenes you can replay did not try the re-battle part of the gallery i did hear that there were some scenes that will be added in a later update

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
RAW download link updated to version 1.03. Machine translation added as well!

The developer is going on an update spree, with new versions of the game coming out every day. I'll be updating the download links when I see a significant change (like new CGs or major bug fixes).

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
befor i download the machine translation i want to know is it for the same ver of the game i can download form the dlsite or will it downgrade the dlsite ver to mt one

nvm the dlsite says the game is at 1.04 so it should downgrade it if i repace the data folder with mt ones

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018

The developer is going on an update spree, with new versions of the game coming out every day. I'll be updating the download links when I see a significant change (like new CGs or major bug fixes).
Thanks for the update, it got rid of one of the big ending bugs

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your work Hemdom! You are a patron saint of all things eroge!

Reactions: Hemdom

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Idk. Its possible the game is unfinished and there are some missing scenes. Some of the girls dex is incomplete and I dont think the mental knowledge is officially in the game.but yeah probably gonna have to wait for updates

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the dev blog has some walkthrough about how to fight some of the girls you can look if there

here a google translate of the computer room part

・ How to fight Shizuru Akazawa and Shiho Michiya of the
PC department Visit the PC department and talk to one of the members (advisers are not allowed)
once a day, 5 times up to version 1.03,
3 times after 1.04 Please go.
No matter how many times you talk in a day, the count is once, so
you need to visit and talk for at least 5 days (3 days) in total.

Then the flag will be set, so
if you talk to the director Yoshida after October 16th in that state, you
can get his consultation and the event of the PC department will start.

After
that, you can fight Akazawa Shizuru by completing an event that collects information on Michiya Shiho from the members , and
then you can fight Michiya Shiho if you proceed with the event further.

Reactions: jojo1993

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
I read that there's a way to fight the student council president without her wearing boxing gloves, anyone figured it out?

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I've been having a problem where whenever I get a complete defeat go -/3 with one of the girls after the endgame scene instead of bringing me back to the title or starting over again with the same strength it simply puts me back into a fight with that girl with 1 hp remaining. So it's an infinite loop of fighting the same girl with only 1 hp. Not sure if anyone else has run into this and know if there's any solution.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I've never run into that bug. This game does have alot of bugs that theyve been bug fixing so it depends on what version you have atm.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
yeah I've realized it's very buggy, having to switch between versions to avoid crashes and whatnot at certain parts of the game. On my file now my character can now walk through walls, npcs, and I can't be caught by them either. So if the Hallway Monitors try to attack me they can't unless I talk to them. It's pretty funny but convenient I guess.