RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Jun 22, 2017
quick question guys, is this game contain femdom only?
No, there is the possibility to rape the main female enemies after beating them. An ending with the equivalent of a childhood sweetheart and the corresponding sex scene. One female heroine offers sex after beating her to train against female temptations. Similar can be gained from the club advisor.
The battles themselves and losing to any opponent carries the femdom element, the rest not really. Even the endings with the other main heroines all carry a non-femdom vipes, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: smilee2110

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
No, there is the possibility to rape the main female enemies after beating them. An ending with the equivalent of a childhood sweetheart and the corresponding sex scene. One female heroine offers sex after beating her to train against female temptations. Similar can be gained from the club advisor.
The battles themselves and losing to any opponent carries the femdom element, the rest not really. Even the endings with the other main heroines all carry a non-femdom vipes, if I remember correctly.
thanks, bc femdom is not my think.. so i'm just wondering will i miss much of the content if i go with non-femdom choices?

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
If you want a full save do this to find it because i can't upload it on attach files
search hemdom in the homepage you going to find this game click on it and scroll down to comments someone upload a full save

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 22, 2017
thanks, bc femdom is not my think.. so i'm just wondering will i miss much of the content if i go with non-femdom choices?
The loss scenes are a big part of the erotic part of the game, so I would say at least half the sex content would be missed. But it is kind of hard to make a correct assessment regarding how much is lost. The battles, you will have either way, you need to progress the story. But most of them fall more in the seduction or temptation line than femdom. For overall content, I would say not that much. Most loss sex scenes lead to a game over, making them not the intended ending. Therefore, you can see most of the game content without it and even have multiple endings without seeing some/any femdom scene.

Maurrices

Aug 29, 2018
How do you recruit the professor as an advisor ? She just asks me how I'm doing when I talk to her

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, ive been away for a while. I was binging Sequel. Now then, As far as the advisor goes.The Atypical way to get her is you talk to one of your clubmates about getting an advisor, who recommends you talk to the guy in the Back of class 3A about an advisor, who recommends someone that has an interest in your club.After which you talk to the purple haired teacher in the Staff room who will agree to be your advisor if you beat her in a fight. Warning, She is dangerous if you are low level and not used to the combat flow of the game, She raises excitement really quick and she can use throws which in the early game REALLY hurt.it is possible to beat her but yeesh, she put a hurting on me when i decided to redo the game completely fresh .I might have been partly Lucky

Now Then, for someone who just wants the quick answer, you only need to talk to the guy in class 3A, and then go talk to her.

Reactions: Maurrices

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The loss scenes are a big part of the erotic part of the game, so I would say at least half the sex content would be missed. But it is kind of hard to make a correct assessment regarding how much is lost. The battles, you will have either way, you need to progress the story. But most of them fall more in the seduction or temptation line than femdom. For overall content, I would say not that much. Most loss sex scenes lead to a game over, making them not the intended ending. Therefore, you can see most of the game content without it and even have multiple endings without seeing some/any femdom scene.
I disagree heavily on this post. The loss Scenes are 70% maybe even 80% of the content. Most of the content is attached to the badge girls but yeah .There are some consensual and rape scenes in it but not enough to say that its a good portion of the game. About most sex scenes leading to a game over, this is true but this game can be hard and Getting a game over means that you can restart the calendar and grind more stats, having a better playthrough. So you get to see your character get Raped then go get more stats. As far as Femdom is considered, most of the content isnt really FemDom as much as it is the atypical reverse rape you see in games like MGQ.Though Im not exactly sure on the top three because i generally refuse to lose to them. (Tennis Girl, Discipline Girl and SC Pres)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Also if you are really concernedabout Hscenes or not i think They are heavily based on whether you have an erection when you Lose to them or not so you can Avoid H loss scenes by managing your excitement so that you dont have an erection.

Maurrices

Aug 29, 2018
Sorry, ive been away for a while. I was binging Sequel. Now then, As far as the advisor goes.The Atypical way to get her is you talk to one of your clubmates about getting an advisor, who recommends you talk to the guy in the Back of class 3A about an advisor, who recommends someone that has an interest in your club.After which you talk to the purple haired teacher in the Staff room who will agree to be your advisor if you beat her in a fight. Warning, She is dangerous if you are low level and not used to the combat flow of the game, She raises excitement really quick and she can use throws which in the early game REALLY hurt.it is possible to beat her but yeesh, she put a hurting on me when i decided to redo the game completely fresh .I might have been partly Lucky

Now Then, for someone who just wants the quick answer, you only need to talk to the guy in class 3A, and then go talk to her.
Thanks !

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I disagree heavily on this post. The loss Scenes are 70% maybe even 80% of the content. Most of the content is attached to the badge girls but yeah .There are some consensual and rape scenes in it but not enough to say that its a good portion of the game. About most sex scenes leading to a game over, this is true but this game can be hard and Getting a game over means that you can restart the calendar and grind more stats, having a better playthrough. So you get to see your character get Raped then go get more stats. As far as Femdom is considered, most of the content isnt really FemDom as much as it is the atypical reverse rape you see in games like MGQ.Though Im not exactly sure on the top three because i generally refuse to lose to them. (Tennis Girl, Discipline Girl and SC Pres)
I don't get it, why reverse rape wouldn't be a part of the femdom world according to you ?

And yeah the game is mainly focused on femdom. Like it was said earlier, easily 80% of the content is femdom.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Here's a slightly polished version of the machine translation for version 1.13 (not the version in the OP).
[Obsolete link removed]

It's not a proper translation, I just wanted to take a couple days off of working on my own game but still do something productive. I fixed some recurring translation errors and some particularly egregious dialogue that caught my eye.

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Here's a slightly polished version of the machine translation for version 1.13 (not the version in the OP).

It's not a proper translation, I just wanted to take a couple days off of working on my own game but still do something productive. I fixed some recurring translation errors and some particularly egregious dialogue that caught my eye.
Thank you for doing this. I didn't find the strenght to do it without translator++ actually. :p

Also do you know where could I find a patch note ?

Because the version in the OP is 1.03 so I think a couple things has changed since that version.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for doing this. I didn't find the strenght to do it without translator++ actually. :p

Also do you know where could I find a patch note ?

Because the version in the OP is 1.03 so I think a couple things has changed since that version.
Not much in the way of patch notes on dlsite or the developer's blog. It seems to be mostly bug fixes.
There's a new accessory, Unbalance Ring, added to the biology prep room for people who want to fall down more.
The Masochist passive skill more detrimental.

I was missing a handful of data files last time I exported. Here's a fixed patch.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Not much in the way of patch notes on dlsite or the developer's blog. It seems to be mostly bug fixes.
There's a new accessory, Unbalance Ring, added to the biology prep room for people who want to fall down more.

I was missing a handful of data files last time I exported. Here's a fixed patch.
Women's clothing items can now be used even during battle and you can go the recollection room anytime after beating the game though it forces you to NG+ if you want to leave. Also they made Ayakas footjob scene accessible in the recollection room.

BTW Thank you for polishing it up

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your work! Fan translators are some of the greatest glue that holds this community together!

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
just replayed the game with the 1.13 update. not really enough content to warrant going crazy for it but all the QOL changes and bug fixes were nice.

(I had no clue that Clinching Shiho was an insta kill)

you get the unbalance ring from right beside the Curse Amulet in Fortune Girl's room.

You get the headband which supposedly reduces the chance of fascination but more importantly gives 2 tp per turn, From Nawa Tomoko on the right side hallway leading outside. I think this headband is a new item like the unbalance ring but i might be mistaken. I dont think you can fight her till after the first tournament happens. I had taken part in it and she Mentioned it but you might be fine to fight her without taken part in it as long as the tournament as passed.

looking forward to them adding more substantial content to the game. Im not sure if they are or not.

Edit. missed up the updatenumber Second Edit . more about Tomoko
Edit I challenged her(Nawa) in a playthrough without doing the Tournament and she seemed depressed and didnt wan to fight me

Last edited: