RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I have a few questions maybe someone can answer:

1) Are you supposed to loose to grind stats, or is it optional? 'Cause so far I've been trying to play it like many other femdom games, when you load a save after loosing

2) How do you challenge girls in 3F classrooms? There are about 5 of them that have art but they don't want to fight.

3) Does the pride stat do anything? Both in battle and with extra interactions maybe?
1) you gain stats by training in your club room if you get a game over you have the option to start over with all the stats you gain up until now

2) 3-C wait 60 min and the three girls in that class room will move to the bathroom 3-B to fight the girl in first line of desk closest to the doors you need to lose to judo medal girl and give her a mixed sandwich and the other wait 90 mins and she be at her desk 3-A and 3-D you can fight her right away, that all the girls in classrooms i think maybe there more when time moves i started a new game just to write this

3) not to sure i know some people will fight you if your pride goes super low

Reactions: Jhony Miro

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
1) you gain stats by training in your club room if you get a game over you have the option to start over with all the stats you gain up until now

2) 3-C wait 60 min and the three girls in that class room will move to the bathroom 3-B to fight the girl in first line of desk closest to the doors you need to lose to judo medal girl and give her a mixed sandwich and the other wait 90 mins and she be at her desk 3-A and 3-D you can fight her right away, that all the girls in classrooms i think maybe there more when time moves i started a new game just to write this

3) not to sure i know some people will fight you if your pride goes super low
1) yeah, but is the game unbeatable without it, as in is it required for proper balance or is it more of an easy mode?

2) Thanks! Most 2F girls were open to fight as is, so I thought I needed to do something special to "unlock" 3F, but apparently they're just more complicated to fight

3) Could you give me a hint or two to save me from combing the entire area searching for those?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
3) Could you give me a hint or two to save me from combing the entire area searching for those?
the only one i know is there a girl in the library infront of a book for kick Defense passives pride need to be around 50 or lower to be able to fight her,

on a side note there are passives/and new skills you can get from people when you beat them 3 times and do training in clubroom that make fight easier there maybe a post here somewhere on who has the new skills and passives

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
OK, I was waiting for the next content update that will probably have new enemies, but I got impatient. Here's the English data files for 1.23

Like last time, this is a machine translation that I edited a lot of common translation mistakes out of. I spent a little extra time polishing it, but it's still not going to be the quality of a manual translation. I did not go back and translate the profiles again, because I can't get to those through Tranlator++, and it's a pain to do them manually. I will do those again when the next content update comes out.

To install this, you'll need version 1.23 of the game (the newest one on dlsite), unpack it with your RPG Maker tool of choice, and overwrite the Data folder.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
the only one i know is there a girl in the library
Ok, thanks for all the answers!

Though I am still left wondering where or not it is nescessary to reset, but I guess I'll just do it if I hit a serious progression bump

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
OK, I was waiting for the next content update that will probably have new enemies, but I got impatient. Here's the English data files for 1.23

Like last time, this is a machine translation that I edited a lot of common translation mistakes out of. I spent a little extra time polishing it, but it's still not going to be the quality of a manual translation. I did not go back and translate the profiles again, because I can't get to those through Tranlator++, and it's a pain to do them manually. I will do those again when the next content update comes out.

To install this, you'll need version 1.23 of the game (the newest one on dlsite), unpack it with your RPG Maker tool of choice, and overwrite the Data folder.
Hey, I just wanna say thanks for keeping up with the translation like that

Reactions: Taisha

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I have a few questions maybe someone can answer:

1) Are you supposed to loose to grind stats, or is it optional? 'Cause so far I've been trying to play it like many other femdom games, when you load a save after loosing

2) How do you challenge girls in 3F classrooms? There are about 5 of them that have art but they don't want to fight.

3) Does the pride stat do anything? Both in battle and with extra interactions maybe?
You can gameover to reset the calendar so you can start from the beginning and keep your stats. Getting stats is somewhat important but you can value it as you want. You'll probably heavily struggle without stats and skills though.Losing isnt a big deal in this game and its how you see most of the H content. You'll get gameovered after three losses (excluding certain fights which are an instant gameover if you lose) and can reset the calendar.

I dont know which 3F girls you are referring to so its hard to tell you. 5 girls i can think of that refuse to fight you would be, Girl in the left hallway, She refuses to fight you till you have enough victory points i believe and afterwards she'll go super aggro if you go anywhere near her, The 3 Girls in one of the classrooms,they are a set and i think they go to the restroom at 16.45 or 17. not sure. and lastly Nanase wont fight you unless you lose to Judo Girl and bribe her with a Mixed sandwich.

Pride has stat implications, you have lowerstats and you take more mental damage from sexual moves or moves that demean you. Off the top of my head, the only girl i can think of that cares about Pride is the girl at the library guarding the kick defense book.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Yeah, those were the girls I was talking about. Since they're all 3F/3rd grade I just assumed you need something special to fight them, but that was false
Thanks for the exhaustive explanation!

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
1) yeah, but is the game unbeatable without it, as in is it required for proper balance or is it more of an easy mode?

2) Thanks! Most 2F girls were open to fight as is, so I thought I needed to do something special to "unlock" 3F, but apparently they're just more complicated to fight

Not required, I was able to beat the game without resetting

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Not required, I was able to beat the game without resetting
I mean you can clear the game without resetting yes, I tend to do my first clears by just focusing stats and skills and do the extra stuff next clear. Its easy to just reset via loss though.

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
Does someone know, where the creator got the normal NPC Models from?
I know that one of them is from Blue Forest, but what about the other ones?
Example the 3 Cheerleaders, or Shiho Michiya from the PC Club Quest

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Does someone know, where the creator got the normal NPC Models from?
I know that one of them is from Blue Forest, but what about the other ones?
Example the 3 Cheerleaders, or Shiho Michiya from the PC Club Quest
Probably also Blue Forest, but I can't find the specific pack
Edit: Or maybe not. Some of them are clearly from though I don't see those NPCs specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakchi

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
Probably also Blue Forest, but I can't find the specific pack
Edit: Or maybe not. Some of them are clearly from though I don't see those NPCs specifically.
Found the other one, if someone was also interested.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Can you actually do anything with money, besides buying sandwitches and advice from the scrying ball girl?
You win a lot of money, but barely use it

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can you actually do anything with money, besides buying sandwitches and advice from the scrying ball girl?
You win a lot of money, but barely use it
besides sandwiches, you can spend money and 5 minutes to eat in the school cafeteria, and buy drug tickets for 2k per from a guy in the hallway of the teacher's room. other than that, losing fights takes cash. oh, and I think you could buy earplugs or noseplugs from someone that helps against status effects/arousal.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
besides sandwiches, you can spend money and 5 minutes to eat in the school cafeteria, and buy drug tickets for 2k per from a guy in the hallway of the teacher's room. other than that, losing fights takes cash. oh, and I think you could buy earplugs or noseplugs from someone that helps against status effects/arousal.
Thanks!
Money loss from loosing is pretty neglectable, but I missed the drug tickets guy. Apparently those are the most "luxury" item around, so I'm guessing dev's intended for players to sink their excess money there. (or maybe they just didn't think this game needs economy at all)

btw aren't there any financial domination mechanics with any girl? I think one of non-combatable girls even mentioned a "money slave" or something, so it's kinda weird there is an explicit mention but nothing actually interactable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Well Nana technically treats you kinda like one with her gameover. but yeah money isnt a big deal in this game.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
The mini-questline you do to get to Shiho(PC club girl) was such a good buildup, just, amazing!
Kinda makes me wish there were more girls with that much involvement

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
this was a good game, a really good game , but it felt incomplete to me. Again not saying that it was a bad game and Im glad the developer actually got it out but the game itself i feel like could be even more, i dont think that even whatever updates the developer has planned is going to be able to do it.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
this was a good game, a really good game , but it felt incomplete to me. Again not saying that it was a bad game and Im glad the developer actually got it out but the game itself i feel like could be even more, i dont think that even whatever updates the developer has planned is going to be able to do it.
Yeah. To me, what this kind of games lacks, is after ending content. Like the way the Tennis Girl ( Can't remind her name sadly ) enslave the main character is hot as fuck, but it would be cool to be able to play as her slave at least for like 10~15 minutes of content. Do the same with several other characters and it increases the game quality.

Well that's what I would want in fact, idk about you guys