RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The Silver Bard any news about translate?
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I did not have a chance to work on the translation over the holidays. Status is pretty much the same. I'm doing a test playthrough until I hit a crash and then going back to try to locate the cause. I'm also seeing a strange phenomenon where character names and commands are all in quotation marks. I have no clue why that's happening, and it wasn't with older versions of Translator++.

Once I have a stable build, I'll upload the translation, but be aware it is still currently 80-90% Google translate. The parts I've redone using Sugoi translator are much higher quality (nearly indistinguishable from manual translation), but it requires me to fix a lot of syntax errors, so it's much slower.

smileplz41

Dec 18, 2019
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I did not have a chance to work on the translation over the holidays. Status is pretty much the same. I'm doing a test playthrough until I hit a crash and then going back to try to locate the cause. I'm also seeing a strange phenomenon where character names and commands are all in quotation marks. I have no clue why that's happening, and it wasn't with older versions of Translator++.

Once I have a stable build, I'll upload the translation, but be aware it is still currently 80-90% Google translate. The parts I've redone using Sugoi translator are much higher quality (nearly indistinguishable from manual translation), but it requires me to fix a lot of syntax errors, so it's much slower.
Thank you for all you do sir. Best wishes to you throughout the new year.

Reactions: RPGGamer9500

smileplz41

Dec 18, 2019
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fight: Katsumi Masuda (Table Tennis Manager in the LL room), Akari Nagano (Running on the track), Eri Mishima (Running on the track), and are the numerous girls that have bathroom/locker room fights only able to be fought under that condition, or can you fight them outside of the bathroom too.

Has anyone made a list of the specific passives taught by each person so I can track the one I'm missing?
I have all except for the last one. Kick defense is from library, stamina from long distance runner, I think either patience or peace of mind I acquired from the tea ceremony fighter, etc...

Is the condition for unlocking the details from the character book simply to defeat them in a fight? I'm missing a few and want to know how to make sure I can hunt them down and unlock them.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
To fight the Table Tennis Manager, I believe the boys' table tennis club needs to be crushed by Shoko Himeya, then you can ask her to let the boys share the LL room and she'll challenge you.
You can fight Eri Mishima outside if you have previously beaten her in the locker room. Same with Yatabe Natsumi of the basketball club.
You can fight Akari Nagano after beating Kaori twice.

Other passives you can get:
Ukemi from beating Nanase Kudo (you need to lose against Shino once before you can challenge her)
Balance from the non-rhythm gymnastics club member in Gymnasium 2. I don't remember her name.
Masochist from masturbating with the panties of a girl you lost to.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To fight the Table Tennis Manager, I believe the boys' table tennis club needs to be crushed by Shoko Himeya, then you can ask her to let the boys share the LL room and she'll challenge you.
You can fight Eri Mishima outside if you have previously beaten her in the locker room. Same with Yatabe Natsumi of the basketball club.
You can fight Akari Nagano after beating Kaori twice.

Other passives you can get:
Ukemi from beating Nanase Kudo (you need to lose against Shino once before you can challenge her)
Balance from the non-rhythm gymnastics club member in Gymnasium 2. I don't remember her name.
Masochist from masturbating with the panties of a girl you lost to.
Thank you for uploading these tips.

On another note, how far is this game from getting a full English translation so far?

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for uploading these tips.

On another note, how far is this game from getting a full English translation so far?
To be clear, I'm not planning to do a full manual translation. This game is very large and would require a huge time commitment. I'm just polishing the MTL to make it more readable.

I'll attach what I currently have. I left out the Scripts file because that's what has been causing most (maybe all) of the crashes I've been trying to resolve. That has all of the custom UI elements and generic combat messages, so those will be untranslated. If I can figure out why my Scripts file crashes whenever it displays a State in combat, I can translate those as well.

As far as getting most/all of the dialogue polished (or at least run through Sugoi instead of Google), that's going to depend heavily on what gets fixed in upcoming Translator++ updates. A fix a few days ago fixed several of the issues that were slowing me down. A couple more minor fixes could turn a week's worth of work into a couple of hours.

soycaillo0u

Dec 18, 2019
To be clear, I'm not planning to do a full manual translation. This game is very large and would require a huge time commitment. I'm just polishing the MTL to make it more readable.

I'll attach what I currently have. I left out the Scripts file because that's what has been causing most (maybe all) of the crashes I've been trying to resolve. That has all of the custom UI elements and generic combat messages, so those will be untranslated. If I can figure out why my Scripts file crashes whenever it displays a State in combat, I can translate those as well.

As far as getting most/all of the dialogue polished (or at least run through Sugoi instead of Google), that's going to depend heavily on what gets fixed in upcoming Translator++ updates. A fix a few days ago fixed several of the issues that were slowing me down. A couple more minor fixes could turn a week's worth of work into a couple of hours.
I have downloaded the file, but where do I have to extract it? I do not have the folder of graphics, data, etc ...

RussianBear7w7

Dec 7, 2018
Use the japanese version to go past that fight, save the game, and then change back to the translation. Is going to take a while for him to fix that, so you could use it as a temporary solution

Reactions: mr.0

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The Silver Bard
Hi how are you? I got this script error in line 266
it happens when I challenge this girl on the way to the rooftop, can you fix it please
Here. This isn't much different from the previous version, but I did fix the crash when talking to Yukikawa Nao, and edited a bunch of her dialog.
I also translated a bunch of the tutorial options in the boxing room and the fortune teller that the parser flagged as unsafe to translate, but I suspect are actually OK. Let me know if you see crashes though.

Reactions: mr.0

RussianBear7w7

Dec 7, 2018
Ver1.33
| | |
The game crashes as soon as i open it, anyone knows why???