RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Yup. The Audio folder was already there before I did the unpacked Game.rgss3a
Do you get the same error with a fresh copy of the game before unpacking? If not, try a different extraction tool. I extracted mine with Translator++, which I believe uses RGSSDecrypter.
If you don't have your non-unicode language set to Japanese, I would try that. I don't know if this game needs it, but a lot of Japanese games do.

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
Do you get the same error with a fresh copy of the game before unpacking? If not, try a different extraction tool. I extracted mine with Translator++, which I believe uses RGSSDecrypter.
If you don't have your non-unicode language set to Japanese, I would try that. I don't know if this game needs it, but a lot of Japanese games do.
Nope with the previous copy of the game, everything was working well. But I think I found what was the problem. I noticed that in my previous copy of the game the folder "Data" had some content that my last copy of the game didn't have. So I just copied these contents from my previous copy to the new copy of the game and it seems to work now
And yup, I use the "Locale Emulator" to make run japanese games

Last edited:

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
Now, what it only missing me, it's a english translation of the last copy of the game I bought lol

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Not rushing anyone, I'm mostly just curious if someone is working on this project. Not looking for an ETA, just confirmation.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I admittedly lost a lot of motivation after bashing my head against trying to export scripts without breaking the game. It doesn't appear to be possible with the current version of Translator++. As a result, I can't translate anything in the UI or a lot of the system level combat dialog.

Still, I did clean up a bunch of text since the last time I posted a translation, so I'll provide this WIP one.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I admittedly lost a lot of motivation after bashing my head against trying to export scripts without breaking the game. It doesn't appear to be possible with the current version of Translator++. As a result, I can't translate anything in the UI or a lot of the system level combat dialog.

Still, I did clean up a bunch of text since the last time I posted a translation, so I'll provide this WIP one.
Darn, it bites about the difficulties in translating the UI and system level combat dialogue. Even so, we are very thankful for your work in cleaning up the rest of the dialogue.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Yep, I ran into the same problem. Trying to figure that out, but no solution yet.
Most likely a complete edit would require a japanese OS and the same japanese RPG maker version that the developer used, if the files are not protected. I've opened some other (non-japanese) RPG games this way before, but I would assume that if the game is beeing sold on DLsite, it should be protected.

The creator actually has a twitter account, dunno how likely it is to get a response, but it may be worth a try.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the game is made with rpg maker vx ace if you own it does not have to be the jap ver i already have the game in my rpg maker
all you have to do is extract the game data to get the pic and data folder then put everything in a new project in rpgmaker vx ace in there right spot audio in audio etc

will.p

Jul 14, 2018
Hi dear players!

This is my first post here, and I'd like asking you... does anybody here knows how to "undress" the player?

I've seen in the picture folder there's some kicks in crotch with pants off, but so far, I couldn't find the way to remove my pants in game.
Is this a special event?

Thank by advance!

Reactions: HPSchlaad

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Hi dear players!

This is my first post here, and I'd like asking you... does anybody here knows how to "undress" the player?

I've seen in the picture folder there's some kicks in crotch with pants off, but so far, I couldn't find the way to remove my pants in game.
Is this a special event?

Thank by advance!
The player is never undressed in combat. Those CG are for unsuccessfully attempting to rape a couple of the main girls after beating them.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
The player is never undressed in combat. Those CG are for unsuccessfully attempting to.... a couple of the main girls after beating them.
How? I tried some but never got to this and I also wondered about those pics with naked kicks. Is there a special trick or some condition?

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
How? I tried some but never got to this and I also wondered about those pics with naked kicks. Is there a special trick or some condition?
Off the top of my head, you can fail to assault both the disciplinary committee head (choose the option to rush things) or the student council president (think it's just if your charm stat isn't high enough)

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
Can anyone offer me any help. The game seems mostly fine to run but on some rare occasions it crashes when trying to load certain characters. The error shows I'm missing art/graphics of characters.

1649109918212.png

Again, this is only for a very few number of characters but it still makes it game breaking.

When using the 1.03 download link provided from the thread for the JP version it works fine. I initially used the MTL file and that's the issue. I have tried decrypting the game files myself but for whatever reason some of them are not showing up in this directory. Anyone know any work around/fix? I have to apparently swap to JP for certain scenes and keep going back and forth with saves, haha.