RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I don't think you can trigger those scenes during sparring, only in the first match when you are trying to recruit her. I believe they trigger if you have an erection while losing.

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
Just a guess, but have you tried losing against her in boxing practice while your lust is higher than 50?
I did that (erection and everything), but it just gives me the regular dialogue of getting beaten by her when sparring.

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
I don't think you can trigger those scenes during sparring, only in the first match when you are trying to recruit her. I believe they trigger if you have an erection while losing.
No, this doesn't seem to work either. I'm beginning to think the erection is getting canceled out in fights when my HP goes to zero. After the fight ends, I walk around without getting a message about my erection disappearing.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
No, this doesn't seem to work either. I'm beginning to think the erection is getting canceled out in fights when my HP goes to zero. After the fight ends, I walk around without getting a message about my erection disappearing.
...what if you try losing from running out of energy (cumming too much)? You could lower your energy deliberately, and then run out when you clinch against her while your lust is really high?

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
...what if you try losing from running out of energy (cumming too much)? You could lower your energy deliberately, and then run out when you clinch against her while your lust is really high?
I tried that, she just keeps letting me clinch her with only my HP and lust going up. She doesn't do any MP attacks so nothing happens to my MP and energy.

I'm just going to assume something's screwy with my game files, I'll redownload this tomorrow and see what happens then.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
tried it and ya you get that scene for losing when your lust is high clinch once can get you the scene after you lose

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
This badly needs a walkthrough, does anyone know a Japanese walkthrough at least like the one available for the other developer game Gladiators of Elmia?
To experience the full game I think it's better to lose at least 2 times with the major girls so that next time either you win or get the ending immediately with them

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
could someone be so kind as to share the latest version. my game keeps crashing and tells me it cant find certain images.

MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know how you get to fight Rise Murasawa and Makina from 1-A? They're on the second floor in the (1-A) classroom and have models, but I can't seem to get them to fight me

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
This game has been on my radar for a while now and I'd be interested in trying my hand at translating it, but I have to know, is the raw copy in the OP version 1.35? And it is still untranslated, right? Because it's really unclear in the thread what is MTL and what isn't, or even for which version of the game people are patching?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
This game has been on my radar for a while now and I'd be interested in trying my hand at translating it, but I have to know, is the raw copy in the OP version 1.35? And it is still untranslated, right? Because it's really unclear in the thread what is MTL and what isn't, or even for which version of the game people are patching?
pretty sure no one reuploaded the latest version if thats your question.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
pretty sure no one reuploaded the latest version if thats your question.
Thanks. I found version 1.32 over on , but idk how helpful that is, because idk what versions have even been posted here. Sloooow ass download rates tho.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Just to keep you guys informed, I'm currently working on translating Loser Knights because I saw that first when making the decision to give translating a game another shot, but I'm making good pace with that so far. The first one isn't exactly a big game, y'know? I'll likely have a look at Afterschool Mix Fighters in Translator++ after I'm done with the first one so I can see how big it actually is under the hood, and if it seems like something I can feasibly do without getting burnt out midway, that would be when I'd start chipping away at it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i hope you are able to chip away at this i really wanted to play this with a real translation since i own rpg maker vx ace i can see how many characters and events and skills this game has, if you own rpg maker vx ace you can also translate it that way and do like 1 full map at a time

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Just gives an error message: "File corrupted, please run a virus check"

Folder files are incomplete so its sure that its some kind of prank.

Either way, you are getting reported and hopefully banned.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Just gives an error message: "File corrupted, please run a virus check"

Folder files are incomplete so its sure that its some kind of prank.

Either way, you are getting reported and hopefully banned.
20220923_214018.jpg
thats the file i download for dlsite is that error when you try and run the game if so i also get that as well the only way i get the game to run is to extract it then it works fine.

Last edited: