RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Reactions: Ophanim

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Judging from the creator's blog he actually released a minor update for the game a few days ago (Adds the ability to read all the newspapers published during the game in the gallery room). He also seems to be doing a side story novel with some illustrations, apparently.

Regardless of the minor new content, I'm really hoping the translation for this game is going well. This is one of the better femdom themed H-games I've played in a while and a good translation would make a new playthrough well worth it.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
To be real with you guys, it's going to take a while. I've been translating pretty much every day this month and it still feels like I'm barely making a dent so far. Like, I am making progress, I'm not that insecure, but it's not as much as I'd like atm, you know?

I've done a little over twenty of the maps, mostly the immediate area the player would want to access starting out, or have to pass through during the optional introduction segment, and the first thousand or so entries of Common Events, which amounts to three unique characters worth of H scenes. Items and equipment, etc are all done. Scripts are going to be saved for last so I can experiment and see what can be done there without provoking the dreaded state expiry crash lol

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To be real with you guys, it's going to take a while. I've been translating pretty much every day this month and it still feels like I'm barely making a dent so far. Like, I am making progress, I'm not that insecure, but it's not as much as I'd like atm, you know?

I've done a little over twenty of the maps, mostly the immediate area the player would want to access starting out, or have to pass through during the optional introduction segment, and the first thousand or so entries of Common Events, which amounts to three unique characters worth of H scenes. Items and equipment, etc are all done. Scripts are going to be saved for last so I can experiment and see what can be done there without provoking the dreaded state expiry crash lol
As the others have said above, thank you so much for translating this gem.

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Ahegao9012

Aug 18, 2018

Man, I've tried to take my shot at translating this game and I gave up shortly afterwards after realizing just how beefy it actually is text-wise.

Take your time, it's a damn big project.

Last edited:

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018

What version you are translated?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vile_lurker02

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
yeah, this guy likes to write as we can see with all his Gaiden novels for the Game on his ci-en. im pretty sure they put more emphasis on Writing as opposed to other things.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
yeah, this guy likes to write as we can see with all his Gaiden novels for the Game on his ci-en. im pretty sure they put more emphasis on Writing as opposed to other things.
Well, with their most recent blog post, it seems they'te interested in making a new game. Hopefully they'll partner up with a translator, so we won't need to scramble after the fact.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
Well i tested 1.03 and 1.35.... for some reason the translation files do not work if i put them into the game.
So the english version of 1.03 works fine and the translations also look like to work with the earlier versions.
Somebody an idea of what i could have done wrong? :/

• Thinking Face

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Well i tested 1.03 and 1.35.... for some reason the translation files do not work if i put them into the game.
So the english version of 1.03 works fine and the translations also look like to work with the earlier versions.
Can you provide more information? Are you trying to use the 1.35 translation with version 1.35 of the game? What isn't working?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Make sure you are using the correct game update. If you have a copy of 1.03 then the translation for 1.35 wont work for it.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Wait, how many percent of the 1.35 version us translated ?

It's been a while i didn't touch this game so I guess that's worth asking

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wait, how many percent of the 1.35 version us translated ?

It's been a while i didn't touch this game so I guess that's worth asking
Same here. I am very much looking forward to playing this game as soon as it gets it's human translation.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
It's been a few months since we last heard from Ophanim, so there's a good chance he got overwhelmed by the size of the game and gave up. I can totally sympathize with that. I spent months trying to translate this game and barely made a dent in it.

Since Translator++ and Sugoi have improved so much since then, I could probably do in a day now what it took me two months to do a year ago. But even though Sugoi is a lot more natural than Google translate, it's still not a substitute for a manual translation.

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
Can you provide more information? Are you trying to use the 1.35 translation with version 1.35 of the game? What isn't working?
it is working now, i think the issue was that i tried to somehow merge the Data.zip and Pictures.zip from NopeNeverEver with the latest ASMF-1.35.eng.zip.
(https://f95zone.to/threads/after-sc...kamikura-style-association.90022/post-7983649)

So i ended up with just removing States.rvdata2 from NopeNeverEver.
It would be nice if you try to contact NopeNeverEver and merge his fixes into your translation (specially the image).

Also... i noticed that most text in your translation has the problem that the context is lost so words like "you", "me", "he", etc. are replaced with "I" which is really confusing because you cant dont know which person is meant.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Also... i noticed that most text in your translation has the problem that the context is lost so words like "you", "me", "he", etc. are replaced with "I" which is really confusing because you cant dont know which person is meant.
That is a problem inherent to machine translating Japanese to English, because Japanese often doesn't use subjects. No existing machine translator is good at guessing who is being referred to when that context is not in the original text. That requires manual translation.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
It's been a few months since we last heard from Ophanim, so there's a good chance he got overwhelmed by the size of the game and gave up. I can totally sympathize with that. I spent months trying to translate this game and barely made a dent in it.

Since Translator++ and Sugoi have improved so much since then, I could probably do in a day now what it took me two months to do a year ago. But even though Sugoi is a lot more natural than Google translate, it's still not a substitute for a manual translation.
Hopefully, if they ever do come around again, they could confirm if that's the case. If it is, maybe they can leave what progress they made here so somebody could pick up their efforts?