RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Any chance someone could give me a pre-translated version of 1.35?

I downloaded the untranslated version, unpacked it with RGSS Decryptor and overwrote data with The Silver Bard's updated translation. But for some reason the entire game is still in Japanese. And I can't figure out what went wrong.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Any chance someone could give me a pre-translated version of 1.35?

I downloaded the untranslated version, unpacked it with RGSS Decryptor and overwrote data with The Silver Bard's updated translation. But for some reason the entire game is still in Japanese. And I can't figure out what went wrong.
Well I did a fresh install and extraction with a different tool and now I get this whenever I try to open the game instead 1677523215723.png
It seems to be an issue with the translation

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's Gladiatora of Elmia which is a game done by the same creator and artist. There's only a machine translation for that game, too. The creator is making a new game, but it seems like it's going to be centered on Lolis, so I don't think you'll see it here.
That game has the worst MTL I have ever seen but darn do I want to play it. I really wish they stuck to games like the first two rather than getting into L*li content :(

Reactions: CNR25

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
There's Gladiatora of Elmia which is a game done by the same creator and artist. There's only a machine translation for that game, too. The creator is making a new game, but it seems like it's going to be centered on Lolis, so I don't think you'll see it here.
It's so hard to find a download for that game

edit: The zippyshare download finally worked

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I'm trying to compile a list of girls that would fight you when you loose a lot/have low pride to do them on a single "defeatist" run. Anyone knows any (or a link to a guide, that would be cool)?

So far I got:
journalist newspaper girl
standing next to newspapers 2 girls
girl in library (fight with low pride)
girl in upper library
infirmary girl

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I'm trying to compile a list of girls that would fight you when you loose a lot/have low pride to do them on a single "defeatist" run. Anyone knows any (or a link to a guide, that would be cool)?

So far I got:
journalist newspaper girl
standing next to newspapers 2 girls
girl in library (fight with low pride)
girl in upper library
infirmary girl
I think that's all of them. The only other girl I can think of the has a special condition to fight you is the 3rd year girl on the 2nd floor who aggros to you if you beat enough girls, I think. But that's not related to pride, so...

MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
I'll ask again since I haven't found the answer yet - is there a way to fight the two girls found in 1-A (Rise Murasawa and Makina)?
If so, what conditions need be met?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I'll ask again since I haven't found the answer yet - is there a way to fight the two girls found in 1-A (Rise Murasawa and Makina)?
It's possible to fight them, they have victory lines if you lose to them. I don't know the conditions, though.

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looking with rpg maker you need to do the event at the bus stop at 16:30 makina will be there talk to her she say something about a guy across the street go talk to him then go back to makina she thank you after that i ended the day went to 1-A and could fight both.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
The mtl hurt my brain, so I decided I'd try to translate it. There's over 5000 lines to go through, and I now understand why it was mtl'd. So now I have to choose between 5000 lines and a difficult to read translation.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
The mtl hurt my brain, so I decided I'd try to translate it. There's over 5000 lines to go through, and I now understand why it was mtl'd. So now I have to choose between 5000 lines and a difficult to read translation.
You'll be our new hero if you try, though the two others have tried and bowed out (First guy realized the scope and gave up, but left his progress to pick up. The second guy made progress but went MIA on the thread and the site, too. I hope they're okay)

I wish the second guy would at least leave what they finished, it'd help potential translators.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Im not sure if these are the girls you are talking about or not. But one girl will be leaving school at the bus stop and will be upset about a guy ogling her, if you go across the street and tell the guy off, she'll be grateful. you can then talk to her and her friend in the classroom. She'll agree to fight you so that you can get the points, her friend will want to fight you because shes all lovey dovey over you and she wants to humilate you to get her out of it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you so much for taking on the mantle, this game is a gem that absolutely NEEDS a translation. I was hoping for this to be the RPG Maker equivalent of Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I tried looking into how long this translation project might take. After counting the number of lines from the events up to map 11 (out of 258), the number reached 8650 lines. Even if I obsessively translated 200 lines a day, it would take 44 days just to get through those sections. Whoo boy. I wonder if translator++ has some kind of collaborative feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter