RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
What I've learned:
If it says "blame", they mean "attack"
That's the Google translate result for "seme," usually translated to attack, insult, or tease.

Other common Google translate mistakes are "Squid" for "cum" or "Dick" for "Asoko" (can refer to genitals of either gender)
"Chewy" for the onomatopoeia "shiko shiko," usually used for stroking a penis.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
looking through the stuff, it seems like there are certain areas labelled EV01 or EV31 or some other number, which I presume corresponds to certain events in the script. I hope they work even if I translate the line that the EV was referring to
1686204102940.png 1686204143905.png

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
looking through the stuff, it seems like there are certain areas labelled EV01 or EV31 or some other number, which I presume corresponds to certain events in the script. I hope they work even if I translate the line that the EV was referring to
View attachment 2682927 View attachment 2682929
Maybe there's a way for you to test that variable? The events working even if translated, I mean. If there is, I'd test that so you'd know the way you're going about things is working without risking wasting time. I hope I didn't misunderstand.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
The way translator++ works in my experience is that usually text involved with events are below the event title (i.e. EV001). If the text is reused elsewhere in the same map or other data json, then translator++ only shows it once but will insert that text in each event when you export the translation.

You can double check your work by exporting your files into a created rpg maker game project from the correct rpg maker software version (VX, ACE, MV, MX, ect).

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Since those are already in english, any translation engine should spit the same thing back, so you should be fine.
It is still good practice to avoid those sort of variable lines. The easiest way to do so is to use a context search.
If you switch to the Context Translation tab at the bottom, you can see the context path for your selected cell. You can then search by context from the ctrl+f dialog by setting the target to Context.

What I typically do is search for the contexts "message" and "choice" and tag all results green. That usually catches all visible text in the CommonEvents and Maps. When I batch translate after that, I whitelist just the green tag.

You still need to do other objects like Enemies, Items, Skills, etc separately, but those are pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
To think this game, of all games, can't be cheated by neither Cheat Engine nor Saveeditonline...

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I've spent about half an hour running through the school just to figure out if a "soft club member" was a "software club member" or a "softball club member"...

Kiyosaka Reho is the "captain of the software department" which is actually the "softball team captain"

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I've spent about half an hour running through the school just to figure out if a "soft club member" was a "software club member" or a "softball club member"...

Kiyosaka Reho is the "captain of the software department" which is actually the "softball team captain"
I recall being very confused by that, then never finding her (unless I'm misremembering, I think she may be the chick who aggros to you near one of sports clubs gym.)

The MT is something else.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
1.03 right?
Yeah, adding on the guy above me. The 1.35 version was added here and the first guy who tried to translate it (Silver Bard irrc) used that version. He dropped his progress here. I believe he slightly polished bits of the MT, but if I'm wrong I'm open to be corrected.

As for the content itself, I believe it likely fixed bugs and added more girls. The save file I PM'd you was from that version, too. I'm surprised it worked with 1.03.

In addition to the version here, the creator actually released some small updates on his ci-en page. I'll try to find the number and edit in here later. As far as I know, he added the option to view all the newspapers that could be published during the run in the gallery.

I hope the version difference doesn't cause trouble or that switching to the newer one doesn't break it or cause you to lose progress.

Edit: 1.36b That's the actual newest version. Apparently free to grab for whoever wishes for it. I do wonder if it includes the content from 1.36a or if both need to be downloaded.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
To think this game, of all games, can't be cheated by neither Cheat Engine nor Saveeditonline...
it can , you just have to not be so direct about it.. if you clear the game, you get the chance to bloat your stats anyways.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
on page 13 there my link for 1.35a then i looked on dlsite the last time game was updated was dec 27 and my post was on sep 18 so here you go in case anyone gets error like last time rename the game folder that should fix it i had that error each time i ran the game when i redownloaded it, i even extracted all files and put them into a new folder when all i had to do was re name it. rename the jap name that has 1.35b at the end to what ever and it should work since it worked for me when i downloaded it again just to make this post.

Reactions: Taisha and Altony