RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Keep in mind there might be people who use the translation who won't get the joke.
I'd recommend going for the actual translation.
It doesn't matter whether they get the reference or not. Pokemon used that line for the exact same purpose - using something where it's invalid.

The joke carries the same meaning as the literal translation....

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: ccccccccccc

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Seems 1.35 added a couple more lines in certain places, so my translations from 1.03 have gradually gotten more and more offset. Translator++ doesn't have a feature for me to insert new rows, so it's too much work to realign the translations.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the big thing the newer ver added were new people to fight and be able to read the newspapers in the gallery which is great rather then having to lose to everyone just to read them.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Seems 1.35 added a couple more lines in certain places, so my translations from 1.03 have gradually gotten more and more offset. Translator++ doesn't have a feature for me to insert new rows, so it's too much work to realign the translations.
The default import option should match the translation to the original text. Any lines that were modified won't import, but you should have a majority of your old translations.

I believe version 1.20 was a major content update. It added 8 new opponents.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Still working on translating, though the initial burst of motivation has waned. Something this big really ought to be done collaboratively, but translator++ doesn't have such a feature sadly.
I know it must be hard but I wanted to say thank you so much for your work. It is a godsend to see someone translating this game for all the fans to play.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Me, June 23: Why isn't Translator++ as convenient as spreadsheets? This is way more complicated than it needs to be.

Me, July 12: Wait, why don't I just paste it into spreadsheets and work on it there, then paste the finished product into Translator++?

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
defeat scene. when you lose to Kaori for the first time and she proceeds to jerk you off in front of a crowd
Oh, in that case, wouldn't "She presses against the penis with her voulptuous ass" work better? That's how the CG looks.

And aren't defeat scenes in 1st person for the most part? I can't find an equivalent for that line in the MT version of the scene (unless the MT garbles it that much)

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Oh, in that case, wouldn't "She presses against the penis with her voulptuous ass" work better? That's how the CG looks.

And aren't defeat scenes in 1st person for the most part? I can't find an equivalent for that line in the MT version of the scene (unless the MT garbles it that much)
the translations keep switching between first person and third person, so it's been a struggle to decide which perspective to keep it at

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
the translations keep switching between first person and third person, so it's been a struggle to decide which perspective to keep it at
Go with third person. It is almost always the default.

I remember you said you are MTLing. I would bet the first person pov is just dialogue (which should be first person) or the MTL mistaking the pov for some reason.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Go with third person. It is almost always the default.

I remember you said you are MTLing. I would bet the first person pov is just dialogue (which should be first person) or the MTL mistaking the pov for some reason.
see that's a good point, but since most of the mistakes come from Japanese implying the subject rather than saying it, I feel like it can go either way. I also think first person pov feels more intimate. she's not stroking his cock. she's stroking my cock.