RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
great! You are correct - its the locker room on the left when you walk in to the main gym in the last few minutes of the day. You fight four of them and at least one of them uses nut shots, and you get stomped in the groin once you lose. Thanks a ton! Let me know if you figure out which room the lone girl is in at the start of the day, I'm running around and cant seem to find her.

EDIT: Do you mean Sawara Ino in 1-b? She keeps tripping the MC and then stepping on his balls.
I mean Kakei Ayana. I'll show some some screenshots.

Screenshot_20230819_131138_JoiPlay.jpg
The room to the left of the MC is the changing room

Screenshot_20230819_131254_JoiPlay.jpg

The girl on the top half of the room is Kakei. The girl on the bottom is a faceless NPC. If you talk to Kakei, she'll fight you if you fail a timed prompt. If you talk to the girl on the bottom, she'll freak out and cause Ayaka (Disciplinary Comitte leader who beats the MC up in the prologue) to appear and Ayaka will fight you and not even use her unique grabs.

Once you fight Kakei here, she will be open to fighting you in the track area (She runs laps side to side at the top of the area). She starts running there at 4:15 (you can make time pass manually by going to your smartphone in the menu)

I am unsure if you need to win or lose the fight in the changing room for her to become fightable in the track.

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
really truly appreciate all your help. Thanks a ton! And hopefully future ballbusting fans reading this thread will have the info as well.

and I see how I missed it: for some totally opaque reason, you need to hit ENTER in order to open the door to that room, which you don't need to do for any other doors that I know of - I just assumed the door was inaccessible!

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
really truly appreciate all your help. Thanks a ton! And hopefully future ballbusting fans reading this thread will have the info as well.

and I see how I missed it: for some totally opaque reason, you need to hit ENTER in order to open the door to that room, which you don't need to do for any other doors that I know of - I just assumed the door was inaccessible!
If you're trying to find all of the girls who use groin kicks, you'll need to progress the game normally at least a little.
Several girls will change their movesets and start introducing groin kicks after you've beaten them a couple of times.
Some girls are only fightable under certain conditions, like the girl on the 3rd floor left wing, who will go aggro after you've defeated some clubs.

I also recall both of the women you fight in the PC club questline use sexual attacks to reduce your evasion and then finish you with groin kicks.

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
If you're trying to find all of the girls who use groin kicks, you'll need to progress the game normally at least a little.
Several girls will change their movesets and start introducing groin kicks after you've beaten them a couple of times.
Some girls are only fightable under certain conditions, like the girl on the 3rd floor left wing, who will go aggro after you've defeated some clubs.

I also recall both of the women you fight in the PC club questline use sexual attacks to reduce your evasion and then finish you with groin kicks.
thanks! How do you fight the women in the PC club? I can't seem to get them to fight. I'm level 6 right now in my furthest save, but I don't think I've beat any club leaders yet. Is there a guide somewhere that gives you an idea of a sensible order to fight the club leaders in?

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I think you start the PC Club quest by talking to the club president on a Friday. It's been a while since I played, so my memory is pretty hazy.

I don't think I've seen a guide. My strategy was to get Yui (I think) from the library as manager ASAP, because she makes all your training more effective. For the first week or so, beat the weaker NPCs hanging out in halls and classrooms to gain some levels. Once you have a few levels, the minor clubs are manageable, though some have gimmicks that may trip you up the first time you attempt them. The track boss and her gymnast sister are the easiest of the major bosses. Then the swim team. The tennis and disciplinary bosses are late game.

If you are struggling, you can always new game+ after a game over to restart with your late game stats.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
thanks! How do you fight the women in the PC club? I can't seem to get them to fight. I'm level 6 right now in my furthest save, but I don't think I've beat any club leaders yet. Is there a guide somewhere that gives you an idea of a sensible order to fight the club leaders in?
The order that I think works best in the beginning is Kaori (Track), her sis's first two fights (Gymnast), (you shouldn't do her third fight due to it being a tag battle with the sisters. At least I think it's hard until you're well trained and when Yui gets her first buff after the tourney), then the swim team captain... (Getting through her classmates that aggro at you and her deputy captains levels you up pretty well, I think) After that point I think you can take down most girls at your leisure but you might want to save Shoko (Tennis leader) for later.

Oh and the Judo leader is very doable in the beginning but she needs (or is at least much easier to fight against) you to get a skill that requires you to do a side quest to fight a certain girl to get it, but I can't remember if you need to lose to her once to get the quest started. I can outline that if you're interested.

Edit: Kaori at least requires a few level ups to do easily, however. She is still easy as long as you keep you lust in check (this applies to most fights, really). There are easy to fight girls near your starting class room and near the school entrance, I believe. Oh, and as the Silver Bard said above me, you can just NG+ to make things easier, that will work without fail.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
First thing you need to worry about is grinding your stats. unlocking the Childhood friend should be one of the first things you do in a playthrough because she helps you train more efficiently, When you get a bit stronger unlocking the teacher as your advisor should be another important thing to do.

Kaori is the easiest out of the bosses to fight because she doesnt do alot of bullshit compared to the others. Cheer and Swim are relatively straight forward as well. The other fights tend to recommend learning or equipping certain things in other to make them easier.

Judo,Gymnastic and Tennis will try to trip you.
Displinary leader and Judo has counters.

This game has new game + built in as a mechanic. Grind your stats, learn as much as you can, and take it with you to a new playthrough.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Oh a follow up on the PC quest, It requires you to revisit there for several days till it finally pops as i recall. you basically need to be doing it from the start of the playthrough till the last week or the week before last. something along those regards. The one guy that isnt a simp will ask for your help.

TLDR its a process.

Reactions: whitman

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Oh a follow up on the PC quest, It requires you to revisit there for several days till it finally pops as i recall. you basically need to be doing it from the start of the playthrough till the last week or the week before last. something along those regards. The one guy that isnt a simp will ask for your help.

TLDR its a process.
I'm not sure if its until the last week. I think you need to talk to every guy who she is doting on, then you'll encounter the President who is catching on who asks for help. The main reason why I'm not sure if it happens so late is because in addition to beating the seducer girl once, you have to fight her three more times as she aggros to you after the quest is over. I remember having more time to fight her (it could just be me misremembering).

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I'm not sure if its until the last week. I think you need to talk to every guy who she is doting on, then you'll encounter the President who is catching on who asks for help. The main reason why I'm not sure if it happens so late is because in addition to beating the seducer girl once, you have to fight her three more times as she aggros to you after the quest is over. I remember having more time to fight her (it could just be me misremembering).
I was mostly just making the point that it takes alot of visits, i dont really remember how long it took but yeah you are correct.

Edit. Also to learn the Judo skill you were talking about you need to lose to Judo girl once. Then you have to bring a specific sandwich to one of the girls on the third floor i think and she'll agree to fight you three times for the skill.
Its been forever since I've really dove into this game, it was a great time but there alot of hidden stuff in there that i dont specifically remember the dates or locations like i used to.

Last edited:

Project_Shadezend

Mar 26, 2018
yo guys I have been working on translating the parts of this game I enjoy(ballbusting and trampling) using translator++ and am nearly done the rest I'm just making playable through machine translation however I don't understand how to patch my translations in to the game. The inject tool just crashes translator++ I think because the shear amount of text but I don't know how to use the data once I've exported it, the tutorials online for translator++ say use the export tool to export which will give you a new data folder to overwrite the old one but 1.36b version of this game doesn't seem to have a data folder. I imagine I'm an idiot and it's obvious somehow but if one of y'all could give me a hand on how to patch the translations I'd be so glad, I would be really sad if days of translating went down the drain because I couldn't figure out how to patch them in lol.

Project_Shadezend

Mar 26, 2018

I have a list(incomplete) of all groin kicking/stomping girls and there locations and conditions

kickers:
Yagami Ageha-pool girl from changing room might only kick you after you anger her(by enter changing room or clinching)
Sheddy-pool blonde but only when changing she will kick you
Miu Hayama-pool girl
Fuka Wada-left side of leader of pool has H scene on 3rd defeat if erect gets stronger after day 15
Michiko Ayase-tennis club has kick if you've seen her change and an H scene on 3rd loss if erect
Erin Mishima-track and field H scene on 3rd defeat while erect
Mimori Oshitani-rhythmic gymnastics H scene after clinch loss
Ayaka Akitsu-discipline committe president, will kick you after you clinch and lose or after failing to rape her she also kicks you
Kanami Kase-1-D H scene on 1st or 2nd loss while erect
Kaibara Shigure-A2F womens restroom
Orie Kuwana- A3F womens restroom between 5:00 and 5:29
Emiri Hara-Hallway building 3A middle after having lost twice she will use kick to win
Yukiko Takemura-Girl on right 3rd level hallway at end H scene after clinch loss
Ayana Kakehi-track and field at the grounds or building B1F for changing room version H scene on defeat
Chitose Kuroda-Disciple Committee room getting changed H scenes on all losses
Natsumi Yatabe-First Gym after being invaded at changing rooms she will fight H scene on defeat
Katsuragi Miyuki-Kendo club room after 5:45 H scene on defeat
Towako Sasahara-Newspaper room will only fight after you have read an article about your loss, no H scene unless in underwear in which case H scene on 3rd defeat
Chiaki Kuze-Drama Captain H scene on 3rd loss
Akazawa Shizuru-PC club advisor
Kashiwayama Hibari-Landing to roof (special classroom building) H scene on clinch loss
Ogawa Kurumi-1st gym changing room past 5:45 H scene unkown
Nao Yukikawa-Landing BuildingA
Yasuda Rinka-A3F uses kicks after being low on health
Maho Kiyosaka-softball girl by the gym
Makie Tomita-outside in the hall where the brass band plays i think
Kizaki Kureha-Disciplinary teacher idk how to fight her how have only done it through hacking
Io Toma-building A2F
Makoda Tsuda-only fights you at the boxing ring uses kicks after you clinch H scene on 2nd and 3rd loss after clinching
Ginko Sonada-main entrace lvl1
Kaho Akamatsu-manga club room
Kamijou Mitsuki-teacher that gives pass to 2nd gym no H scene I think
Asuka Chiba-physic and chemistry prep room possibly only on 3rd loss she kicks
Michiya Shiho-PC club girl H scene after your final loss
failing to run away after being defeated by a disciplinary committee girl for running in the hall I believe also nets you a kick
also check certain changing rooms/bathrooms at certain times during the day they usually have good ballbusting/trampling H scenes when you loss but often also result in a gameover because you get expelled

I have not looked much into the trampler girls but I know these ones
Chie Nikaido-cooking room
rinko watagase
Rise Murasawa
Maki Toichi
Kanami Kase
Nao Yukikawa
Kazuho Urata and Mikoto Tosaka-room 2-D

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
yo guys I have been working on translating the parts of this game I enjoy(ballbusting and trampling) using translator++ and am nearly done the rest I'm just making playable through machine translation however I don't understand how to patch my translations in to the game. The inject tool just crashes translator++ I think because the shear amount of text but I don't know how to use the data once I've exported it, the tutorials online for translator++ say use the export tool to export which will give you a new data folder to overwrite the old one but 1.36b version of this game doesn't seem to have a data folder. I imagine I'm an idiot and it's obvious somehow but if one of y'all could give me a hand on how to patch the translations I'd be so glad, I would be really sad if days of translating went down the drain because I couldn't figure out how to patch them in lol.
I can't help you but there is another guy translating the game, jivid06, he is focusing on the whole game. He'd probably know how and it would probably be a good idea to share your work with him if he's still interested in translating the game. (Also, holy shit on your ballbusting list. That takes dedication.)

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
what you can do since it's a lot to download is instead to select only the section your translations are in and then select "With 1 Selected". This will only download part of it instead of all of it, which should hopefully not crash translator++

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
I can't help you but there is another guy translating the game, jivid06, he is focusing on the whole game. He'd probably know how and it would probably be a good idea to share your work with him if he's still interested in translating the game. (Also, holy shit on your ballbusting list. That takes dedication.)
on that topic, I've realized that if I'm doing all the work on google spreadsheets, I can actually ask for people to help. well, idk if I'll get many helpful volunteers, but I'll put it here cuz I'll take all the help I can get. Marked in blue is my current progress.

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
on that topic, I've realized that if I'm doing all the work on google spreadsheets, I can actually ask for people to help. well, idk if I'll get many helpful volunteers, but I'll put it here cuz I'll take all the help I can get. Marked in blue is my current progress.
Huh. I randomly started reading from around the 1160s, but the English boxes seem to be for the Japanese boxes 6 rows down. Did you put that offset on purpose?

You need to find a way to line them up if you want people to help you out.

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Huh. I randomly started reading from around the 1160s, but the English boxes seem to be for the Japanese boxes 6 rows down. Did you put that offset on purpose?

You need to find a way to line them up if you want people to help you out.
I'm not really sure what you mean. If you're talking about how the translations don't line up, that's because I haven't gotten there yet. I was originally translating an older version of the game, and the dev added some more lines in the current version. Part of what I'm doing right now is going through the translations line by line and adding lines where there's additional dialogue.

My current progress is up to where I've filled in blue.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The game is too big to export/inject all at once. You need to export no more than about a 3rd of the files each time.
To apply the translation, you need to unpack the game so that the data folder is accessible. Translator++ will automatically do that if you create a new project from the game.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not really sure what you mean. If you're talking about how the translations don't line up, that's because I haven't gotten there yet. I was originally translating an older version of the game, and the dev added some more lines in the current version. Part of what I'm doing right now is going through the translations line by line and adding lines where there's additional dialogue.

My current progress is up to where I've filled in blue.
Ah. I see what you mean. And the link is comment only so it's still awkward but manageable.

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
I'm trying to compile a list of girls that would fight you when you loose a lot/have low pride to do them on a single "defeatist" run. Anyone knows any (or a link to a guide, that would be cool)?

So far I got:
journalist newspaper girl
standing next to newspapers 2 girls
girl in library (fight with low pride)
girl in upper library
infirmary girl
What is the condition for fighting the girl in the upper library?