RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
What is the condition for fighting the girl in the upper library?
You need to either lose to a lot of girls (Without striking out by losing three times, of course), get your pride reduced by a lot, or talk to her before these conditions.. Or all three. I recall never being able to fight her on one playthrough before despite losing many times and my pride stat being non-existent. But the playthrough where I talked to her once, attempted to challenge her, got rejected, then lost a lot; that was the one where she finally accepted the fight. I think the first convo with her (under the cover of the bizarre MT) is forming an agreement with her, but she relents after if you lose I think. Talking to her in the beginning, then losing to a bunch of girls, seems to be the key.

Sorry if that was a long-winded way to say it; I'm honestly not sure.

X1an3

Oct 14, 2018
You need to either lose to a lot of girls (Without striking out by losing three times, of course), get your pride reduced by a lot, or talk to her before these conditions.. Or all three. I recall never being able to fight her on one playthrough before despite losing many times and my pride stat being non-existent. But the playthrough where I talked to her once, attempted to challenge her, got rejected, then lost a lot; that was the one where she finally accepted the fight. I think the first convo with her (under the cover of the bizarre MT) is forming an agreement with her, but she relents after if you lose I think. Talking to her in the beginning, then losing to a bunch of girls, seems to be the key.

It's fine. Thanks! I have an idea of how I can challenge her now.

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018

For girl in the upper library room you just ask her a few times and she reluctantly agrees out of the goodnes of her heart (so you can have your competition points).
Low pride is for the "lower library" girl, standing in front of bookshelves (if we're talking library. Lower pride is needed for other girls too, of course)

EDIT: also has to be week 3+, apparently, and possibly not too many won fights(?)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
For girl in the upper library room you just ask her a few times and she reluctantly agrees out of the goodnes of her heart (so you can have your competition points).
Low pride is for the "lower library" girl, standing in front of bookshelves (if we're talking library. Lower pride is needed for other girls too, of course)
I tested on a clean file on the first week and she doesn't relent no matter how much I ask. She only ever accepted later after losses, but maybe it's time based? (as in only after a few weeks have passed in-game)

• Thinking Face

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I tested on a clean file on the first week and she doesn't relent no matter how much I ask. She only ever accepted later after losses, but maybe it's time based? (as in only after a few weeks have passed in-game)
huh, you're right, my bad!
Just checked, MC pleads "competition is past it's half and we don't have enough points" before she accepts.
Now, I've no idea what is "enough" points and if there's even an actual check for that, but it probably has to be week 3+ for her to agree

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I've noticed there are newspaper articles from after you've lost to some girls available in game's images (a dump on e-hentai). Some articles seem to talk about boxing club being defeated by X girl, but a complete defeat always triggers a game over as far as I know. Now I'm curious, anyone knows if they're seen in game at any point, or are those just unused..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I've noticed there are newspaper articles from after you've lost to some girls available in game's images (a dump on e-hentai). Some articles seem to talk about boxing club being defeated by X girl, but a complete defeat always triggers a game over as far as I know. Now I'm curious, anyone knows if they're seen in game at any point, or are those just unused..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC, losing to Kaori gets you newspaper page after your complete defeat, so I would assume the same would be true for certain girls.

huh, you're right, my bad!
Just checked, MC pleads "competition is past it's half and we don't have enough points" before she accepts.
Now, I've no idea what is "enough" points and if there's even an actual check for that, but it probably has to be week 3+ for her to agree
Well, if you don't have enough points before the game ends, you'll automatically have to fight in a final tournament. I'm assuming if you don't have enough to fight Rinko Watagase by the end, then she'll (Library girl) let you fight her in the second half (or maybe last fourth).

Reactions: Jhony Miro

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there are newspapers on the first floor on a board near right side tournaments winners get posted there next day since you cant explore the school on those days losing to a main girl should also give you one on the board the next day

pretty easy to spot since the spot is shining and there are 2 girls looking at the board

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
there are newspapers on the first floor on a board near right side tournaments winners get posted there next day since you cant explore the school on those days losing to a main girl should also give you one on the board the next day

pretty easy to spot since the spot is shining and there are 2 girls looking at the board
Yeah I know about the board, it's just:
IIRC, losing to Kaori gets you newspaper page after your complete defeat, so I would assume the same would be true for certain girls.
...the one I linked specifically has this 1st year tennis girl in what looks to be a boxing club arena, and I've tried loosing to her there when she challenges the club - it just leads to a gameover, no new newspaper articles when you restart the game or anything.
But if losing to a main girl gets you one (I'm totally blanked out on this, but there are more non-main girls than the main ones so I presume I've forgotten about it), maybe there's just a way to get this one I'm missing, like a different setting or something

EDIT: nvm, this one (1st year tennis girl) appears the same when you've lost to her the first time. Dunno how I missed that =Р
Maybe I assumed they have to appear on the next day? Those school newspaper people sure work fast!

Last edited:

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
putting it here cuz I've had to keep checking back too many times:
I am writing actions like exposition or actions in combat using first person simple present tense

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Rophyr

Jun 22, 2018
Hi! I'm currently working on an improved and edited MTL using ChatGPT + NovelAI for context and editing the results myself line by line, it's on the way but don't expect it too soon. I would like to tell you it will be available in 2 weeks but that may be too optimistic, I'll keep you all updated!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi! I'm currently working on an improved and edited MTL using ChatGPT + NovelAI for context and editing the results myself line by line, it's on the way but don't expect it too soon. I would like to tell you it will be available in 2 weeks but that may be too optimistic, I'll keep you all updated!
Thank you for being such a hero.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya i also dont like shitty MTL i would rather play the game in its original jap and use my phone to translate when i get stuck rather then try and read broken English