RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
see that's a good point, but since most of the mistakes come from Japanese implying the subject rather than saying it, I feel like it can go either way. I also think first person pov feels more intimate. she's not stroking his cock. she's stroking my cock.
to add on to this,
1689322323362.png
is easy because it has a subject, \N[12].

but then there are lines like
1689322370374.png
where saying "so he went home" technically works, but sounds a bit weird

or
1689323074113.png
"He saw her underwear. His arousal increased!" feels off

Last edited:
Reactions: ccccccccccc

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Assuming you can always invoke the player's name as \N[12], my suggestions are as follows:

"かおりは腰を動かし、ボリュームのある尻肉でペニスを責め立ててくる…… "
I would suggest you do not translate "責め立ててくる" as attack. I know the MTL probably translated it like that, but it can also mean stuff like "press against". So maybe something like, "Kaori grinds her voluptuous ass against [NAME]'s crotch / penis." Or even just drop that part and write, "Kaori grinds her ass against [NAME]'s crotch / penis." since voluptuous + thicc sound weird and nothing better comes to mind. (I assume she is grinding in the scene based on the sentence. I have not seen the scene / CGs myself. If she's banzai butt dropping him or something then nevermind.)

PS: I also strongly suggest avoiding slang like thicc. I understand the meaning, but it makes it read like a joke translation. And it will read even worse if the slang falls out of use in a few years.
"ボリュームのある" being the voluptuous part
God that phrase sounds so wrong to me. :FacePalm: :LOL:
I wonder if that sounded normal to Japanese players.

but then there are lines like
1689322370374.png
1689322370374.png

where saying "so he went home" technically works, but sounds a bit weird
Yeah. In Japanese it is grammatically acceptable to leave parts of the sentence out. In English it is not.
My suggestion is to just add the missing part yourself. i.e. "It is now 6 o'clock. Today's after school activities have ended, so [NAME] returned home.

In the end, it's a style choice. Some people are literal translators who translate it word-for-word. I prefer to take creative liberty so the translation reads well. There are pros and cons to both approaches.

see that's a good point, but since most of the mistakes come from Japanese implying the subject rather than saying it, I feel like it can go either way. I also think first person pov feels more intimate. she's not stroking his cock. she's stroking my cock.
I get what you mean, but I would argue that pov switching is far more jarring than any immersion that would give. Consistency is important. I prefer third person pov myself, but I would rather you change everything to first person pov than swap back and forth.

You're the translator though so you should go with whatever you find more comfortable. It's a frustratingly wordy game. If you're ambivalent, you can always just do what feels best at the moment. And revisit those translation choices later if you still have energy after the game is finished.

Last edited:

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
Fair point but if one scene is first person then the rest should be as well, and i'm guessing that'd be a lot of extra work to translate. I know i'm not the one doing the actual translating, but keeping everything in third would probably keep a sense of flow throughout the entire game.

Godspeed, you're doing gods work

Reactions: Taisha

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
fun fact: there are different words for penis. I wonder if it would be weird or extra to change the word for penis depending on what it is in the original. Nana uses "chinko" while Kaori "ochinchin". But would it be weird to have Kaori say like "pee-pee" or "wee-wee" instead of penis?

Should I try to capture the nuance of how each girl says penis, or should I just make it readable across and lose the nuance? If I want to say "ochinchin" in a cutesy way, I'd go with like "pee-pee" or "wee-wee", but that sounds weird if you use it as your default way to say penis.

Last edited:

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
fun fact: there are different words for penis. I wonder if it would be weird or extra to change the word for penis depending on what it is in the original. Nana uses "chinko" while Kaori "ochinchin". But would it be weird to have Kaori say like "pee-pee" or "wee-wee" instead of penis?
In my time translating and seeing others translate, it's generally accepted to translate " " as dick, and " " as cock. Since the different words are known to be "children's language", it can be interpreted as "pee-pee" and "wee-wee" as an equivalent. BUT, translating it directly doesn't necessarily work, it depends on the context, the character's tone and personality, the subtle nuances and whatnot.

Ultimately, it depends on you to figure out the most likely fitting words to match the Japanese original. Though, in my opinion, "pee-pee/wee-wee" sounds too childish, not all that too common in English I mean. It may sound normal in Japanese, but the English equivalent is a bit weird (imo anyway), because of the difference in English and Japanese nuances and all that...

It's very subjective really, but it just depends on what you think is best. You are the translator after all, so don't be too hesitant and put off by what is right and wrong. It's all very opinionated, at the end of the day.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
The childish words work really well when the girl is talking down/giving off a mommydom vibe.
That is true, but the character that he said uses is it one of the more immature bosses in the game. One could assume she uses those words to convey said immaturity, but as Tabszoid said using wee-wee would depend on context. Kaori may be immature and childish, but she's not a five-year-old.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

Should I try to capture the nuance of how each girl says penis, or should I just make it readable across and lose the nuance? If I want to say "ochinchin" in a cutesy way, I'd go with like "pee-pee" or "wee-wee", but that sounds weird if you use it as your default way to say penis.
It would not be weird at all to have different characters use different wordings. The small stuff can add a lot of character.

However, like Tabszoid said, "peepee" and "weewee" might be a bit too childish. I definitely recall Kaori seemed to have an energetic / younger tone. But her dialogue was still reasonably mature so that's a bit too far.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of stuff that just do not translate well. You can only do so much....

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
is there any ballbusting in this game?
Yes. Some generic enemies kick you in the balls as an attack and there is even a negative status effect paired with it. Some enemies also trample on your crotch as an attack, too. Two of the bosses also trample you on either your head or crotch after beating you. IIRC, there is a special defeat scene against two girls where one tramples you while the other facesits you. That's all of them, I think.

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
Yes. Some generic enemies kick you in the balls as an attack and there is even a negative status effect paired with it. Some enemies also trample on your crotch as an attack, too. Two of the bosses also trample you on either your head or crotch after beating you. IIRC, there is a special defeat scene against two girls where one tramples you while the other facesits you. That's all of them, I think.
really appreciate the help! Just spent about 30 minutes with the game, and with the weird translation, its a bit of a slog; which generic enemies kick you in the balls? I couldn't find any. A few enemies "kicked" me, but there wasn't a translation of where they kicked me.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
really appreciate the help! Just spent about 30 minutes with the game, and with the weird translation, its a bit of a slog; which generic enemies kick you in the balls? I couldn't find any. A few enemies "kicked" me, but there wasn't a translation of where they kicked me.
If an enemy kicks you in the balls, even if she is a generic enemy, a CG will display the girl kicking the MC in the balls. It is the same drawing for every girl but the CG will be edited to match the girl (Stockings, tanned skin, etc.). Two enemies that prefer nut shots are an enemy on the 3F B building (right hand side of the school) at the top end of the hallway (You have to challenge her twice as she will refuse to fight the first time) and the enemy that stops you from exploring the pool area (she immediately forces you into a battle if you enter the pool).

I'll attach a screenshot of the CG to show you that I'm not lying (sorry for ugly Joiplay UI)

As for the translation, there is a dude working on one atm, though its been a while since he's posted on the thread.

Screenshot_20230817_013625_JoiPlay.jpg

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
If an enemy kicks you in the balls, even if she is a generic enemy, a CG will display the girl kicking the MC in the balls. It is the same drawing for every girl but the CG will be edited to match the girl (Stockings, tanned skin, etc.). Two enemies that prefer nut shots are an enemy on the 3F B building (right hand side of the school) at the top end of the hallway (You have to challenge her twice as she will refuse to fight the first time) and the enemy that stops you from exploring the pool area (she immediately forces you into a battle if you enter the pool).

I'll attach a screenshot of the CG to show you that I'm not lying (sorry for ugly Joiplay UI)

As for the translation, there is a dude working on one atm, though its been a while since he's posted on the thread.

View attachment 2857008
thanks. I couldn't get the swimming girl to do it, and I found the girl on 3F you mentioned, plus Kanami Kase in 1-D kept trying to kick the MC, even if she only hit like 25% of the time. I just spent an hour walking about the school and challenging girls, and I couldn't find a single other girl who used the crotch kick :( You'd think schoolgirls fighting a boy would use that attack more often!

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i think i remember the girls in the gym changing room kicking you in the balls during the fight and if you go back again there no fight since one of the girls is waiting for you at the door and kicks you right away then 4 girls kick you then you get a scenes and get a game over

Last edited:
Reactions: whitman

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
i think i remember the girls in the gym changing room kicking you in the balls during the fight and if you go back again there no fight since one of the girls is waiting for you at the door and kicks you right away then 4 girls kick you then you get a scenes and get a game over
thanks! do you mean the locker room right off the main gymnasium? I just spent 20 (IRL) minutes checking the place out and I never saw anyone in there, except when there was someone in one of the stalls that I couldn't open.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
thanks! do you mean the locker room right off the main gymnasium? I just spent 20 (IRL) minutes checking the place out and I never saw anyone in there, except when there was someone in one of the stalls that I couldn't open.
If you go to one if the changing rooms, main gym i think, 5 minutes before the day ends, you'll get the scene where you get ganked. There's also a girl you can encounter in a changing room in the 1st or 2nd floor Building for the first ten minutes of the day who mainly uses nutshots. After you encounter her there, you can fight her where the track team practices.

Last edited:

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
If you go to one if the changing rooms, main gym i think, 5 minutes before the day ends, you'll get the scene where you get ganked. There's also a girl you can encounter in a changing room in the 1st or 2nd floor Building for the first ten minutes of the day who mainly uses nutshots. After you encounter her there, you can fight her where the track team practices.
thanks for all the help - when you say "changing" rooms, do you mean bathrooms? the rooms with the toilets? I just checked all the bathrooms on the first two floors in the first ten minutes of the day and the only person I encountered was a math teacher who didn't use any nutshots. And I also went to the main gym bathroom in the last five minutes of the day, and there were three girls showering but I couldn't interact with them since they were behind curtains.

Really appreciate all the help everybody; honestly its pretty frustrating that you need to refer to some kind of spreadsheet to get the combats you are interested in for this game!

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
thanks for all the help - when you say "changing" rooms, do you mean bathrooms? the rooms with the toilets? I just checked all the bathrooms on the first two floors in the first ten minutes of the day and the only person I encountered was a math teacher who didn't use any nutshots. And I also went to the main gym bathroom in the last five minutes of the day, and there were three girls showering but I couldn't interact with them since they were behind curtains.

Really appreciate all the help everybody; honestly its pretty frustrating that you need to refer to some kind of spreadsheet to get the combats you are interested in for this game!
IIRC.... For the group of girls, it's more of a locker room. For the lone girl, I remember it being a specific changing room. I'll have to play the game and find out to confirm.....

Reactions: whitman

whitman

Jul 26, 2023
IIRC.... For the group of girls, it's more of a locker room. For the lone girl, I remember it being a specific changing room. I'll have to play the game and find out to confirm.....
great! You are correct - its the locker room on the left when you walk in to the main gym in the last few minutes of the day. You fight four of them and at least one of them uses nut shots, and you get stomped in the groin once you lose. Thanks a ton! Let me know if you figure out which room the lone girl is in at the start of the day, I'm running around and cant seem to find her.

EDIT: Do you mean Sawara Ino in 1-b? She keeps tripping the MC and then stepping on his balls.

Last edited: