RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
damn, that'd have been really useful. I'm using the free version of translator++ so I have to manually switch between it and chatgpt
Ah. That was my mistake. I didn't realize the dev locked ChatGPT functionality unless you have spent $10 on patreon.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
AI assisted translation can be very natural sounding, but it does break formatting and variables much more often than something like Google. If you batch translate with it, you then still have to go through line by line to fix errors.

Switching to a new version of the game doesn't mean throwing out all of your translations. You can save your current project as a tpp file and import translations into your new project. When I was translating this game, I did that process more than a dozen times.

Don't try to import everything at once. Do CommonEvents on its own and split the maps into groups of 50 at a time. If you try to import this whole game at once, it will crash Translator++.

Edit: I think I posted this a while back, but I'll attach my translation project if you want to import it as a base.

Last edited:

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 2705368
Do you think it should be many or much? Too many funds doesn't sound right, but too much funds sounds weird.
I do agree "much funds" sounds weird, at least to me as an average English speaker. I usually hear "much funding", but it should be fine...this article tied to a university seems to think so anyways ("Encumbrances are important in determining how much funds are available as a projected expense planning tool.")

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 2705295 View attachment 2705300
I have elected to translate this move as the "Quick Twisting Punch". I am open to better names, though.
Not bad. Though you could take liberties and call it Corkscrew Cross for the Street Fighter reference in my (very unprofessional) opinion. What's it called in the Machine Translation? I'm assuming this is a move the MC uses, right?

View attachment 2705368
Do you think it should be many or much? Too many funds doesn't sound right, but too much funds sounds weird.
Too much funds reads well in my head. Definitely better than too many.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Not bad. Though you could take liberties and call it Corkscrew Cross for the Street Fighter reference in my (very unprofessional) opinion. What's it called in the Machine Translation? I'm assuming this is a move the MC uses, right?
It depends on how much rotation of the body we are talking about. "Corkscrew Cross" sounds like a fine name, especially with the alliteration, but if the punch we are envisioning requires the body to make a full body rotation or beyond that, might want to call it a "hurricane" or "tornado" punch...some top youtube results for "tornado punch" are these:

My lame suggestion..."instant tornado thrust" :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya i was also thinking about Hajime no Ippo i was going to say dempsey roll since i was thinking it was describing that but the videos above my comment show more 1 spin then punch like a 360 punch