RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone offer me any help. The game seems mostly fine to run but on some rare occasions it crashes when trying to load certain characters. The error shows I'm missing art/graphics of characters.

View attachment 1740430

Again, this is only for a very few number of characters but it still makes it game breaking.

When using the 1.03 download link provided from the thread for the JP version it works fine. I initially used the MTL file and that's the issue. I have tried decrypting the game files myself but for whatever reason some of them are not showing up in this directory. Anyone know any work around/fix? I have to apparently swap to JP for certain scenes and keep going back and forth with saves, haha.
Which MTL are you using? Is it for 1.03? If not, it makes sense that the files don't match up.

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
Which MTL are you using? Is it for 1.03? If not, it makes sense that the files don't match up.
The MTL from the first page. It says 1.03, so I'm assuming it is. I've tried various things as well. For instance, I have downloaded the JP version that does say 1.03 on it. Used my save file with it and it works fine. I decrypt the game file and these same images do not show up in the extract. Additionally, I have also downloaded your latest data folder and it doesn't work either. I'm very confused with this issue.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The MTL from the first page. It says 1.03, so I'm assuming it is. I've tried various things as well. For instance, I have downloaded the JP version that does say 1.03 on it. Used my save file with it and it works fine. I decrypt the game file and these same images do not show up in the extract. Additionally, I have also downloaded your latest data folder and it doesn't work either. I'm very confused with this issue.
The latest one I posted was for 1.33. I have no idea what version the one in the OP was made with, but if it's looking for assets that don't exist in 1.03, I would guess that it's for a newer version. That said, the error in the screenshot was looking for the sprite for Shiina Tsutsuji, who I'm pretty sure was in the game from the start. If her sprite got updated at some point, I don't see it in the change log.

melisa

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone reply shared lastest version and translation. I didn't understand which is lastest.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
1. You need a copy of the game the same version as the translation. I'll attach my translation imported into 1.35, which is the current version on dlsite. I haven't tested it, but it should work.

2. You need to unpack Game.rgss3a. I used Translator++ to do it, which I believe uses RgssDecrypter, but there are probably other tools you can use. That will give you a Data folder and a Graphics folder. If the unpacking utility didn't remove Game.rgss3a, rename it or move it, otherwise the game will use that instead of the folders.

3. Copy the rvdata2 files from the translation into the Data folder, overwriting the existing ones.

The game should be in English after that, minus the menus which I can't translate without breaking the scripts file.

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
I download back the 1.35v from dlsite and did your manipulation. But when I try to launch the game, it close immediately and create a file of "crash" Game.1D85663792FD852.crash.dmp

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I download back the 1.35v from dlsite and did your manipulation. But when I try to launch the game, it close immediately and create a file of "crash" Game.1D85663792FD852.crash.dmp
I just tested my translation on a fresh copy of 1.35, and it seems fine. I only played about 10 minutes just to make sure it ran.
Was your game able to launch before you added the translation?

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
I just tested my translation on a fresh copy of 1.35, and it seems fine. I only played about 10 minutes just to make sure it ran.
Was your game able to launch before you added the translation?
Nope. Even before I download your file with the translation, I got the crash too. I don't understand. At first I downloaded the game from this site for the first versions and it worked well. And recently I decided to bought the game from dlsite and when I try to run the game from the dlsite download, it doesn't works when it worked with the download from here

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
When I try to run the game normally, I get a message with "File Corrupted" And when I try to run the game with Locale Emulator, it's there I got the file telling me there is a crash and close the game as soon as I launched it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
When I try to run the game normally, I get a message with "File Corrupted" And when I try to run the game with Locale Emulator, it's there I got the file telling me there is a crash and close the game as soon as I launched it.
the game crashes for me on launch as well how i get the game to run extract it put the files in a new folder or keep in same folder make sure you remove the files in the extracted folder and put them where the game exe is and remove the RGSS Encrypted archive and see if the game works since that how im able to launch the game

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Does it help if you set your non-unicode language to Japanese? I don't know if that's required, I just always have that set to Japanese, because I've never had any reason to change it back. The only side effect I've seen is that \ appear as yen signs in command prompt.

NopeNeverEver

Apr 15, 2018
It was bugging me that the pause menu was untranslated so I "machine" translated it (and a few other things in the scripts file). also found a bug in the states file where if you got KO'd from hp, it would clear the erection status, which would cause some loss events to not trigger properly so I fixed that. ALSO also was bored and decided to translate the map of the school you can use on your phone. (ps. this is basically just a patch, so it should be applied AFTER you apply The Silver Bard's translation)

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
Does it help if you set your non-unicode language to Japanese? I don't know if that's required, I just always have that set to Japanese, because I've never had any reason to change it back. The only side effect I've seen is that \ appear as yen signs in command prompt.
I use Locale Emulator to set the game in japanese language to avoid to get the yen signs. But when I do that way it's there I got the crash stuff. And when I try to launch the game normally without the Locale Emulator so I got the game on my current locale, it's there I got the "File Corrupted" message

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
It was bugging me that the pause menu was untranslated so I "machine" translated it (and a few other things in the scripts file). also found a bug in the states file where if you got KO'd from hp, it would clear the erection status, which would cause some loss events to not trigger properly so I fixed that. ALSO also was bored and decided to translate the map of the school you can use on your phone. (ps. this is basically just a patch, so it should be applied AFTER you apply The Silver Bard's translation)
Wow, that's great. I haven't been able to touch the scripts file at all without causing a crash every time a state expires during combat.

I use Locale Emulator to set the game in japanese language to avoid to get the yen signs. But when I do that way it's there I got the crash stuff. And when I try to launch the game normally without the Locale Emulator so I got the game on my current locale, it's there I got the "File Corrupted" message
I'm guessing the issue is that the game is in a directory with Japanese characters and either Windows doesn't know how to handle it or your unzip utility didn't. You could try renaming the folder to English, and if that doesn't work, you may need to unzip a fresh copy with Japanese locale.

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
I'm guessing the issue is that the game is in a directory with Japanese characters and either Windows doesn't know how to handle it or your unzip utility didn't. You could try renaming the folder to English, and if that doesn't work, you may need to unzip a fresh copy with Japanese locale.
I guess it was indeed the Japanese characters that causing trouble. When unzipping the folder from Dlsite, the folder was written in japanese. So I renaming with the English name of the game and it's working now.
Thanks a lot for the help :3

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
Thanks for the pause menu translated and other stuff you translated in addition of what The Silver Bard did :) It also bugged me to see the menu untranslated and the map of the school haha.

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
In the reminiscence room, the childhood friend has boobjob scenes. I've tried to find these when playing the story, but for some reason I haven't been able to trigger them.
Does anyone know how to?

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
In the reminiscence room, the childhood friend has boobjob scenes. I've tried to find these when playing the story, but for some reason I haven't been able to trigger them.
Does anyone know how to?
Just a guess, but have you tried losing against her in boxing practice while your lust is higher than 50?