RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Just gives an error message: "File corrupted, please run a virus check"

Folder files are incomplete so its sure that its some kind of prank.

Either way, you are getting reported and hopefully banned.
I downloaded the provided file, compared it to a fresh download from dlsite, and tested it. It seems totally legit.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Just gives an error message: "File corrupted, please run a virus check"

Folder files are incomplete so its sure that its some kind of prank.

Either way, you are getting reported and hopefully banned.
I had the same problem until I renamed the folder the download had given me. RPGmaker VX Ace can get uppity if the project file is directly inside a folder with unrecognized/foreign characters in the name, I think? I'm not entirely sure why that's a thing, even when you're emulating another locale, but there's no need to ban this person :/

Edit: Also duh ofc the file structures are incomplete if you haven't run the game before! That's literally how RPG Maker games work! :O

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

diegosk8xD

Jul 4, 2018
I had the same problem until I renamed the folder the download had given me. RPGmaker VX Ace can get uppity if the project file is directly inside a folder with unrecognized/foreign characters in the name, I think? I'm not entirely sure why that's a thing, even when you're emulating another locale, but there's no need to ban this person :/
extract game.grss with decrypter.exe
does anyone know how to fight tomita makie? (3A)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ophanim

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
extract game.grss with decrypter.exe
does anyone know how to fight tomita makie? (3A)
been a while but yeah pretty sure its point based. since you need to have both a set amount of points and all the medals to challenge the president. Shes normally going after me week 3 but thats because early game im normally grinding stats probably and doing the minimal to unlock skills and progress quests. Its probably around 100 points or so, so just go win a bunch of fights and then walk in her Vicinity and she will viciously hunt you down. Didnt think i'd hear someone looking specifically for her though, she annoyed the heck of me with my runs because im in the middle of stuff and shes chasing me down.

Edit its not 100 Points, was in the middle of a quick replay. She also isnt going aggro at 200, so Im assuming its 300 or pretty close to that, which would set her off.

Edit. Can Confirm she went aggro on me with 300 Points, i only have 2 medals and had been walking around her with the two medals but the moment i hit 300 points she went aggro on me. (i might have missed going nearby her with 250 Victory points though so its possible that the requirement is 250 as opposed to 300)

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The Silver Bard
With the Translation file for 1.35, do you know whats causing the bug with the twins fight when they challenge you?
Doesn't ring a bell, but it's been several months since I touched the game. Can you elaborate on what is happening?
I was pretty careful to avoid introducing bugs when translating, which was why I ended up leaving a lot of the UI untouched.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Doesn't ring a bell, but it's been several months since I touched the game. Can you elaborate on what is happening?
I was pretty careful to avoid introducing bugs when translating, which was why I ended up leaving a lot of the UI untouched.
When you beat both of the both of the twin medal holders, Track girl and Gymnastics Girl Twice. They tell you that they want to have the third and final match as a 2v2 in the club room, so when you get into the club room at 17:00 or after, Kaori, the Track twin, will call you and ask if you want to do the fight then. When That happens the game crashes. This was a bug before but you were able to fix it but now its happening again with this new translation so i was curious if you knew how to fix it again.

The only option without fixing it is to pull up a Japanese copy and do the fight and then switch back. But for people that arent prepared it can set them back and just hurt their Motivation. so i was just seeing if it could get fixed.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
When you beat both of the both of the twin medal holders, Track girl and Gymnastics Girl Twice. They tell you that they want to have the third and final match as a 2v2 in the club room, so when you get into the club room at 17:00 or after, Kaori, the Track twin, will call you and ask if you want to do the fight then. When That happens the game crashes. This was a bug before but you were able to fix it but now its happening again with this new translation so i was curious if you knew how to fix it again.

The only option without fixing it is to pull up a Japanese copy and do the fight and then switch back. But for people that arent prepared it can set them back and just hurt their Motivation. so i was just seeing if it could get fixed.
If it's a crash that only occurs in the translation, there is probably an invalid character in the script. It may have gotten reintroduced when I imported my old translation into 1.35a. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it. An errant \ at the end of a line. Took me an hour to find, even when I knew what dialogue I was looking for. This game is absurdly big.
Problem now is my Mega account got nuked for not having a strong enough password, so I'll have to figure out a different way to upload the new translation.

Last edited:

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
If it's a crash that only occurs in the translation, there is probably an invalid character in the script. It may have gotten reintroduced when I imported my old translation into 1.35a. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it. An errant \ at the end of a line. Took me an hour to find, even when I knew what dialogue I was looking for. This game is absurdly big.
Problem now is my Mega account got nuked for not having a strong enough password, so I'll have to figure out a different way to upload the new translation.
Wait, have you already translated this game, or is it an MTL, or... what's going on there? I tried asking earlier, because I was interested in translating this, but nobody answered, which is kinda just typical of f95zone tbh.

As you say, this game is huge, and I'd rather not sink any more time into translating it by hand if there's already a translation floating around, you know? Because that's a lot of effort? But I'll keep going if you're talking about an MTL.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I'd prefer The Silver Bard answer since Im not sure what exactly is going on with their translation. I can say that its a good one and definitely doesnt feel like an MTL, at least one of the bad one that are prevalent on the site. Im also really familiar with this game though so im a little biased. I know that some of their stuff is untranslated either because missed or because it messes with scripts but for the most part you can play the game really well with just this translation. (Outside of the bug with the Twins)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
did this game really had a good translation? i only remember a MTL then not alot of people talked so i was thinking there was never going to be a good one i really wanted to play this, i never really finished this game because the MTL

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
did this game really had a good translation? i only remember a MTL then not alot of people talked so i was thinking there was never going to be a good one i really wanted to play this, i never really finished this game because the MTL
I mean, I've been working on translating this by hand for like three days so far (whether what I have atm is good is another question entirely lmao), but the talk of an MTL/translation/I don't even know by The Silver Bard was confusing enough that I've effectively halted work on it for the past couple of days while I wait for a response on what's going on there.

Though now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably just keep going regardless. It's just the thought that I might be spending a month redoing someone else's work is really demoralizing, you know?

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I mean, I've been working on translating this by hand for like three days so far (whether what I have atm is good is another question entirely lmao), but the talk of an MTL/translation/I don't even know by The Silver Bard was confusing enough that I've effectively halted work on it for the past couple of days while I wait for a response on what's going on there.

Though now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably just keep going regardless. It's just the thought that I might be spending a month redoing someone else's work is really demoralizing, you know?
No worries only translation on this game is mtl so u can do the translation. Also, since the game has been updated the mtl is outdated. Lastly, you might be right on a month on doing translation game has a lot of lines... So good luck. :)

Reactions: Ophanim

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018

I don't know too much since I haven't played this game in a while, but there was a pretty decent Translation from The Silver Bard a few pages back. There should be a link on page 10, 11, and 12 each at different stages of progress. I'm completely oblivious on the technical side of things when it comes to translating, but hopefully grabbing one of those can help speed up parts for you.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Just noticed, during week 4 there's a girl being bullied(?) by two other girls behind the long building next to the small gym(judo, gymnastics). When you try to approach them mc says "a got a bad feeling" and turns around.
Anyone knows what's up with that? Can you interact with them? Is it just some background stuff..?

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Sorry I disappeared for a few days. Terra Invicta came out and it is very good.
Here are updated data files to fix the crash described above. I also made some miscellaneous corrections as I was looking for it, but nothing really significant.
This is a MTL translation that I spent a couple of months polishing. This game is big enough that I only really cleaned up 20-30% of the dialogue. If anyone wants to use my translation as a base, I'll attach my tpp file. You should be able to import this into Translator++.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here are updated data files to fix the crash described above. I also made some miscellaneous corrections as I was looking for it, but nothing really significant.
This is a MTL translation that I spent a couple of months polishing. This game is big enough that I only really cleaned up 20-30% of the dialogue. If anyone wants to use my translation as a base, I'll attach my tpp file. You should be able to import this into Translator++.
Thank you so much for your work and sorry to hear about your depression.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Okay, thanks, that's super helpful :) I'mma patch what I had together with this and see what I can do, okay? From what I've seen of it so far, it's like... very much an MTL in a lot of places, but also waaay more understandable than I'm used to seeing, so really good work there!
Shall I just get to work on this, or do you want to collaborate? Honestly, I'm down for whatever so long as I'm not working away over a translation file that's going to clash because we're both working on the same bits, or that will never see the light of day because of burnout or game updates and stuff.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Okay, thanks, that's super helpful :) I'mma patch what I had together with this and see what I can do, okay? From what I've seen of it so far, it's like... very much an MTL in a lot of places, but also waaay more understandable than I'm used to seeing, so really good work there!
Shall I just get to work on this, or do you want to collaborate? Honestly, I'm down for whatever so long as I'm not working away over a translation file that's going to clash because we're both working on the same bits, or that will never see the light of day because of burnout or game updates and stuff.
I'm too busy working on my own games to continue translating this in the foreseeable future. It's all yours.