RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya the game always crashed on startup for me i still got the game to run by extracting it and placing it in a new project in rpg maker did not try and run the game after i extracted it maybe that work.

Reactions: RussianBear7w7

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How close are we to a 100 percent translation so far? This is a great game from what I've played so far and I would love to play it fully translated (Even if it means waiting longer to enjoy it).

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Nothing indicates anyone has any intention of translating it
Technically, Silver Bard is making a machine translation with manual corrections, but if you're talking about a proper translation by a person/team fluent in Japanese and English, then you would be correct.

RussianBear7w7

Dec 7, 2018
ya the game always crashed on startup for me i still got the game to run by extracting it and placing it in a new project in rpg maker did not try and run the game after i extracted it maybe that work.
I don't know why, but this is the only way i can play the game. Thanks for the advice pal

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Technically, Silver Bard is making a machine translation with manual corrections, but if you're talking about a proper translation by a person/team fluent in Japanese and English, then you would be correct.
Here.
I did manga translations from japanese to english and polish before.
If you tell me where I can find the original japanese text string file, I offer to make a translation.
That, however, will take some time.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Here.
If you tell me where I can find the original japanese text string file, I offer to make a translation.
If you want to try your hand at translating this, your best tool is going to be Translator++. It will extract the Japanese strings from the data files and allow you to replace them. It also has integrated MTL tools. It just takes a little experience to learn which strings you can translate without crashing the game.

Once you have the project created, you can import my current translation progress here:

It should save you a lot of time compared to starting from scratch.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Thanks Silver Bard for giving some tips earlier!

Anyone can share a few more?

I'm still wondering about:
1) How to fight journalist girl(one of school committees rooms)? I'm on week 4 and she still doesn't respond

2)Also, 2 rooms: "social studies room"(above LL tennis room) and the bio science room (second door after the other science room with pheromones girl) seem to have several students, but no figth-able ones. Am I missing something, or are those rooms actually just filler with no content..?
(you can talk to people, so there's that content, but you get what I mean)

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Thanks Silver Bard for giving some tips earlier!

Anyone can share a few more?

I'm still wondering about:
1) How to fight journalist girl(one of school committees rooms)? I'm on week 4 and she still doesn't respond

2)Also, 2 rooms: "social studies room"(above LL tennis room) and the bio science room (second door after the other science room with pheromones girl) seem to have several students, but no figth-able ones. Am I missing something, or are those rooms actually just filler with no content..?
1. You can only challenge her after reading a newspaper article about losing to one of the major club leaders (Kaori, Nozomi, Anna, etc...), so you have to be defeated by one of them at least once.

2. I don't recall finding anything important in either of those rooms. They may be just for show.

Reactions: Jhony Miro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here.
Thank you for being the hero we needed!

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
Here.
Thank you for even considering it

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

smileplz41

Dec 18, 2019
I'm still missing a few characters from the picture book. Does anyone know where to find: 73, 103, and 174-181?

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
Absolutely no rush, but did someone has the eng patch for the 1.33 version?
No matter what, thanks for the english translation work you did

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I'm still missing a few characters from the picture book. Does anyone know where to find: 73, 103, and 174-181?
73 is in 1-C, but she'll only fight at the end of the day when the room is empty.
103 is Shiho. You should have her entry if you did the PC Club sidequest.
174 and 175 are in the basketball team, you can fight them when they're changing in the locker room
176, don't know
177 is in 3-A
178 is in the Gym on the left
179, don't know
180 is in the stairs on the way to the roof
181 is in the badminton club, I think she's only available if the table tennis club is kicked out of the gym
182 and 183 will fight you after reading newspaper articles of you getting beaten by the club leaders
184 is the Chairman, she will only fight you if you defeated and raped Shoko from the tennis club

Ash-08

May 21, 2020
I got a problem. I bought the game with its last version 1.33 to support the dev, but when I unzip the folder, there isn't the Data and Graphics folder.
I then used the decrypter tool to unpack the Game.rgss3a file and I then got the both missing folders, but when I launch the game, I get this:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I got a problem. I bought the game with its last version 1.33 to support the dev, but when I unzip the folder, there isn't the Data and Graphics folder.
I then used the decrypter tool to unpack the Game.rgss3a file and I then got the both missing folders, but when I launch the game, I get this:
Do you have the Audio folder? It should be there even before you unpacked Game.rgss3a

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
73 is in 1-C, but she'll only fight at the end of the day when the room is empty.
103 is Shiho. You should have her entry if you did the PC Club sidequest.
174 and 175 are in the basketball team, you can fight them when they're changing in the locker room
176, don't know
177 is in 3-A
178 is in the Gym on the left
179, don't know
180 is in the stairs on the way to the roof
181 is in the badminton club, I think she's only available if the table tennis club is kicked out of the gym
182 and 183 will fight you after reading newspaper articles of you getting beaten by the club leaders
184 is the Chairman, she will only fight you if you defeated and raped Shoko from the tennis club
Thank you for posting this list. I will be coming back to this after this game gets it's full translation.