RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks, but a have already done the game and I am in the gallery. Can you tell me how to fill the pictorial book schoolgirl. do I have to restart the game?

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
i got all the parts of the special punch but i dont know how to unlock it now? please help
Might be wrong but I believe to unlock any of the moves you go to your training room and do a certain training to unlock the move. I didn't realize this for a while but you can do different trainings to unlock different moves and you can p much have every move the girls use and more. Can make a savestate and test out all of the trainings and see which one gives you the deadly straight if that's what you're looking for.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
aren't there any financial domination mechanics with any girl? I think one of non-combatable girls even mentioned a "money slave" or something, so it's kinda weird there is an explicit mention but nothing actually interactable.
Well Nana technically treats you kinda like one with her gameover.
Girl on the staircase leading to rooftop (Touko) has a nice boyfriend+slave gameover (with financial involvement). Even though there was no explicit "H scene", it was hot!
(just leaving it here to be thorough)
Though no explicit mechanics, its only in the story

Last edited:

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
With all this time, I didn't tried this game.
but seems like it have a big amount of content.

I would like to give it a try.
What link would you suggest me to get started ?
Also, for fitting translation.

Thanks

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
oh you know what i think i was thinking a different thing when i replied to them. But oh wells

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Some news for people not checking the creator's blog: He indicated he is close to finishing the major update, which will apparently include 7 new enemies. No release date yet.

When that releases, I'll probably do a new translation for that version. I'm using Translator++'s new RPGM parser, which catches a bunch of stuff missing from my previous translation. The downside is that I can't import my old translation into it, so I'll be starting basically from scratch.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Some news for people not checking the creator's blog: He indicated he is close to finishing the major update, which will apparently include 7 new enemies. No release date yet.

When that releases, I'll probably do a new translation for that version. I'm using Translator++'s new RPGM parser, which catches a bunch of stuff missing from my previous translation. The downside is that I can't import my old translation into it, so I'll be starting basically from scratch.
That is great news from the dev and thank you so much for your translation work.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I am going to start working on a translation of the new version (MTL plus some manual corrections). It's going to take a while, since I'm starting over. Unfortunately, Translator++ still has not fixed escape sequences for its Sugoi plugin, so I'm still probably going to use Google translate for the initial MTL. Sugoi is generally much higher quality, but it will break the shit out of any code mixed into the dialogue.

Like my previous translations, I'm not planning to upload the full game, just the translated data files.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am going to start working on a translation of the new version (MTL plus some manual corrections). It's going to take a while, since I'm starting over. Unfortunately, Translator++ still has not fixed escape sequences for its Sugoi plugin, so I'm still probably going to use Google translate for the initial MTL. Sugoi is generally much higher quality, but it will break the shit out of any code mixed into the dialogue.

Like my previous translations, I'm not planning to upload the full game, just the translated data files.
No worries, I am sure we can figure it out. Thank you so much for translating this great game.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Just a status update: I've been polishing the translation for 1.32, but I'll transfer my progress to 1.33 before I continue. I've mostly been working on the in combat dialogue, so I have a long way to go. I would give you guys a rough version, but I need to fix a bunch of crashes before it'll be playable. Unfortunately, I probably won't have much time to work on it over the holidays.

Some good news though, since Translator++ improved their Sugoi translation support. Still no escape sequences, so I need to manually fix almost every line, but it's much more efficient than before.