RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The developer blog indicated they're planning to add a recollection room where you can fight for all the sub characters, but that it would take a while to finish. I noticed when translating, there exists a map with copies of the sub characters and the option to set wins/loses for them, but as far as I know, it's not accessible in the game yet. I expect that to become available in a future update.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
oh that the map that looks like a gym with alot of characters in it, i added a transport event to go into that map thinking it was like gallery room but its not the moment i entered it the character in that map got aggro when i got near them

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
oh that the map that looks like a gym with alot of characters in it, i added a transport event to go into that map thinking it was like gallery room but its not the moment i entered it the character in that map got aggro when i got near them
I've only seen the text dumps while I was translating, so I don't know what the maps look like, but there are a couple that have copies of most of the sub characters' dialogue. I assume they aren't done yet, or they would have been mentioned in change logs.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
well i put the data folder inside an new project in rpg maker that how i know that there a map around the same place as the gallery map that very long and has alot of characters placed in it the same way as the gallery and there no way to go to that map without making a transfer event yourself when i first saw that map i was thinking it was a gallery for the other enemies but when i went into that map they just aggro right away so its not finished once that gallery is done ill be able to see if its the same map i went into or its a battle test map for the different enemies that was just left in

the real reason i use rpg maker is in case of bugs like when leaving a room you get teleported into a wall rather then at the door making it impossible to move or if the scene fades out but does not fade in after, so rather then waiting for and update i can just fix those myself and continue playing

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I may try to opening this game in RPG Maker to see if I can translate some of the text that I currently can't get to. The character profiles in the album, for example, are in the enemies.rvdata2 file, but my translation tools don't dump that text.

Edit: Sure enough, I was able to edit the character profiles using RPG Maker. Unfortunately, it crashed when I tried to save, and I lost all the translations. I'll try again another time, but it's going to be a pain in the ass to redo all of that outside of Translator++.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I managed to recover the character profile translations, so here's new version of the translation with that and some other improvements:
Again, this is for version 1.13.

Weirdly, the text in the character profiles seems to be stored in the save game, so this may not translate profiles you've already unlocked in your existing save.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
so that why characters names were still in japanese even though they are translated i was wondering why my name was the only one in english when everyone else was still in japanese

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I managed to recover the character profile translations, so here's new version of the translation with that and some other improvements:

Weirdly, the text in the character profiles seems to be stored in the save game, so this may not translate profiles you've already unlocked in your existing save.
Thanks for the profile update. There are a couple still missing for me but still this is really nice. I would have to take a photo and get it Transliated that way but now i can read all this.

slight complaint at text running off tge edge but thats been a complaint with the MTL in general.

again Thanks so much.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Has this translation been included in the main download link? If not, will it be soon?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
main download link last i checked is still 1.03 so the updated translation wont work with it. I've checked. For example going into Class 3A with it will crash the game. Im not sure about any other crashes. This is just one i found immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
They added the subcharacter battle room as well as the Teacher/advisor spanking scene to the game.
How you'll get it is based if you dont do enough damage during the sparring session while having an erection. They also reworked Deadly Straight , its 80tp but breaks through Counters.

• Yay, new update!

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Yay to the new stuff, but also damn, I'm not going to be able to import the character profile translations into the new version. I'll need to redo those from scratch.
There is also a bigger update in the horizon, according to the dev's blog.

Reactions: CNR25 and Peasantry

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
game got updated it added the teacher spanking scene and the sub-members are now in the gallery room

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yay to the new stuff, but also damn, I'm not going to be able to import the character profile translations into the new version. I'll need to redo those from scratch.
There is also a bigger update in the horizon, according to the dev's blog.
I am happy about the dev's update but sad about it's effect on your work.

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
it also seems that many files are missing, such as the Window texture. a copy of the game with all required textures and audio would be highly appreciated. I figured out how to fix my font issue though.

• Sad

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I have a few questions maybe someone can answer:

1) Are you supposed to loose to grind stats, or is it optional? 'Cause so far I've been trying to play it like many other femdom games, when you load a save after loosing

2) How do you challenge girls in 3F classrooms? There are about 5 of them that have art but they don't want to fight.

3) Does the pride stat do anything? Both in battle and with extra interactions maybe?