Unreal Engine After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.2] [Eagle Won]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Not tryna insult you guys but I really wanna know why you guys are into shrinking stuffs?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Not tryna insult you guys but I really wanna know why you guys are into shrinking stuffs?
I can only answer for myself, because I think it's very different for everyone.
For me, it is not the shrinking in of itself, but more the size difference. I am not a small man (187cm/6'3" and 85kg/175lbs), but I feel small and weak in this vast world and even bigger universe. I want to feel protected in an all encompassing fashion. I get that from believing in God, in some sense, but I also want to feel the "warm, physical" touch. I want someone to spoon with, allowing me to be the tiniest of spoons, you know?
Now, don't get me wrong, with the above statement. If someone threatens my wife or my daughters, they will have a very pissed off husband/dad, who will burn down that persons world and make them regret their transgressions.

• Wow
Reactions: zhangff and Dabi22

Razerblade69

Apr 30, 2022
It's the difference in power that does it to me.
Also, the simple fact that sometimes, bigger can be better.
As in, "You like boobs? Well, how about boobs that you can dive into!"
Or: "You like feet? Well, how about feet that can smush you completely!"
There's a lot of interesting aspects about sizeplay.

Reactions: zhangff

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i mean theres not much to say, the graphics and physics are good but you can only climb her foot thus far for almost 6gb of a game which kinda sucks

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I believe there are some friends in the forum can not jump over, before I also jump many times can not jump over, and then I came to the conclusion to share with you the experience of jumping over.

Start of teaching

First we're up to our thumbs and toes, but the foot is wobbling, but it's broken

This is a false example

1AF08526-BBE1-4FE2-8E9B-0FB0BF247BBC.jpeg

Because we couldn't jump over that distance, and that was a bad decision.

The right way to jump()

573604E8-F326-4C68-B50E-B5FE0BA72013.gif
(Stand on the thumb and wait for her feet to come closer and closer to us,Press and hold the (Shift+w+spce)
It must be very close to hold shift+w+spce
If you can't jump, your feet are in the wrong position and need to be adjusted
Be sure to jump when she puts her feet very close to us, %100 can jump successfully, no matter how many times you try again will succeed

6E63EE08-ECD8-4912-9C4F-C5EED996DA6F.gif
Do not understand can reply to discuss with each other.That's it for today. Have a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhangff
Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 2327292

Overview:
Creating Shrink/Giantess Game
The game is still in very early development, and everything may change during development.
Sit back, and please enjoy the game.
After clearing the level for the first time, all levels will be unlocked in the chapter selection menu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: Eagle Won - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2327315 View attachment 2327285 View attachment 2327283 View attachment 2327284 View attachment 2327286 View attachment 2327287 View attachment 2327293
Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes