4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
There are a few things I'd like to make a request for in the future. Like for instance, if you finished Bailey's storyline before the sister's, you should most definietly be able to tap that fine ass in the bathroom at the party where you're trying to get your sister wasted. He could just re-use the shower scene. The other one... I want to get to a point where we can cum inside both Bailey and the sister in their solo sex scenes.
Im sure for something is planned for Chloe's build for that encounter because there is something on the script that implies something ill put in spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im sure chloes build will have her doing parties at her place every week so those options might happen.

Reactions: Turkis

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Im sure for something is planned for Chloe's build for that encounter because there is something on the script that implies something ill put in spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im sure chloes build will have her doing parties at her place every week so those options might happen.
Speaking of Chloe and her party, any idea why she's just holing herself up in her room during a party she's throwing?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hopefully, she's the one throwing the party and she's just hiding in her room. The one thing I am looking forward too in Chloe's build is the foursome scene in the locker rooms.
She is the one throwing the party im pretty sure the convo between Bailey and Sis confirms it. Also if that wasnt enough there are pictures of her and her family in the house.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
The one thing that surprises me is how little attention this game has gotten compared to some other games that have been around for the same amount of time, but almost no real sex scenes.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
The one thing that surprises me is how little attention this game has gotten compared to some other games that have been around for the same amount of time, but almost no real sex scenes.
I agree each build you are guaranteed to have sex with that girl. The Captain doesnt tease or blue ball. If I had to guess why its not so high up there in terms of popular games its probably the length between builds.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I agree each build you are guaranteed to have sex with that girl. The Captain doesnt tease or blue ball. If I had to guess why its not so high up there in terms of popular games its probably the length between builds.
That, and not everyone is into shota's banging busty older women.

But I doubt it has anything to do with the length between builds. Oni's Rogue Like game has much much longer length between builds. I think there was one build that was released almost a year after the previous build. And ICSTOR's Milfy City hasn't been updated since December of 2019.

We gotta start advertising this game! Anyone make any sigs for it yet?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
That, and not everyone is into shota's banging busty older women.

But I doubt it has anything to do with the length between builds. Oni's Rogue Like game has much much longer length between builds. I think there was one build that was released almost a year after the previous build. And ICSTOR's Milfy City hasn't been updated since December of 2019.

We gotta start advertising this game! Anyone make any sigs for it yet?
Yeah the content might not be for everyone. Also nobody has made sigs to my knowledge.

Edit: Also length between updates could matter Milfy city that you mentioned I totally forgot about that game. I dont know if its still popular because I stopped following it after 8 months of nothing.

Last edited:

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah the content might not be for everyone. Also nobody has made sigs to my knowledge.

Edit: Also length between updates could matter Milfy city that you mentioned I totally forgot about that game. I dont know if its still popular because I stopped following it after 8 months of nothing.

Which sorta surprises me, After all, Urban Demons was pretty popular back in the day.

Oh, since it's last update, it's gotten over 1,700 pages of comments.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really wish Dev like Doc have more support consider how good his game are, he make sure that each girl will have a full role from start to finish without spread thin with 1-2 small scenes for all the girls

Dj77

May 7, 2018
Being able to fuck them In the lockerroom shower would be neat probably once we get a chloe root. Foursome sounds pretty neat

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy 69 (June 9th)!

I only have about 4 more story stills to do for the Aunt. I didn't have a lot of time to work on them this past week. I had a lot going on and I want to apologize for that. I am so sorry. :(

One thing I want to accomplish in this upcoming build is compatibility with save files from older builds. A few concerns I got from build 3 was that people were trying to play the new route using old saves which on a technical standpoint threw a bunch of variables out of whack.

The biggest reason this happened was the way the Aunt and Cousin were introduced and the redesign for the progression system. Since I am not planning on updating any of the old features or introducing characters based on time and old variables then there will hopefully not be any issues with using older saves.

I will know more about this issue when the time comes to start coding but I will try to keep it as a priority.

TL;DR:
Aunts story stills are almost done and I will try to make old saves compatible with the new build.
Sneak Peak 609.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Happy 69 (June 9th)!

I only have about 4 more story stills to do for the Aunt. I didn't have a lot of time to work on them this past week. I had a lot going on and I want to apologize for that. I am so sorry. :(

One thing I want to accomplish in this upcoming build is compatibility with save files from older builds. A few concerns I got from build 3 was that people were trying to play the new route using old saves which on a technical standpoint threw a bunch of variables out of whack.

The biggest reason this happened was the way the Aunt and Cousin were introduced and the redesign for the progression system. Since I am not planning on updating any of the old features or introducing characters based on time and old variables then there will hopefully not be any issues with using older saves.

I will know more about this issue when the time comes to start coding but I will try to keep it as a priority.

TL;DR:
Aunts story stills are almost done and I will try to make old saves compatible with the new build.
View attachment 1238307
Another blessing news from Captain, sad that he can't working on the update this week but at least it was very nice that he was concerning about save compatible for the next update. Hopefully saves from this build will work smoothly in Build 4, and that Aunt photos truly sexy

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Happy 69 (June 9th)!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1238307
Holy moly!!! What a teaser hopefully since the Captain is almost done with the story stills he will start working on the sex stills and next couple of weekly updates will have teasers like this.:love:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello everyone!

I'm not going to say much this week since there isn't much to say. I do have good news however! I am done with all of the stills for the aunts story.

I have now moved on to bonus scene stills. I figured that I'd share a peak at the shower scene since that is always the first bonus scene I work on in every build.

Hopefully I will have more to share next week. :)

TL;DR:
Aunts story stills are done I have moved onto bonus scenes.
Sneak Peak 617.png

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes