4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello everyone!

I'm not going to say much this week since there isn't much to say. I do have good news however! I am done with all of the stills for the aunts story.

I have now moved on to bonus scene stills. I figured that I'd share a peak at the shower scene since that is always the first bonus scene I work on in every build.

Hopefully I will have more to share next week. :)

TL;DR:
Aunts story stills are done I have moved onto bonus scenes.
View attachment 1251957
Very hot photo of the aunt so far, make me feel more and more excited for the next build to play

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello everyone!

I'm not going to say much this week since there isn't much to say. I do have good news however! I am done with all of the stills for the aunts story.

I have now moved on to bonus scene stills. I figured that I'd share a peak at the shower scene since that is always the first bonus scene I work on in every build.

Hopefully I will have more to share next week. :)

TL;DR:
Aunts story stills are done I have moved onto bonus scenes.
View attachment 1251957
Wow the Aunt looks so hot here. Also the Captain is actually going pretty fast in this update he is already on the bonus scenes. All that would be left after this is just animation and coding since I don't think any locations are gonna be added in this build. I'm thinking what the bonus scenes could be though the shower, the hot tub, hopefully the threesome with Katelyn and that's all I could think of. I cant wait!

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Wow the Aunt looks so hot here. Also the Captain is actually going pretty fast in this update he is already on the bonus scenes. All that would be left after this is just animation and coding since I don't think any locations are gonna be added in this build. I'm thinking what the bonus scenes could be though the shower, the hot tub, hopefully the threesome with Katelyn and that's all I could think of. I cant wait!
Also don't forget that there will be a new threesome scene for the Sister and Bailey.

Reactions: uhhhok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
people have not shared with the video how to successfully play this game ?
It does not need a walkthrough video though, the game are very easy to play with all the hints in the dialogues and if you don't know what to do next you could just ask Braden for the hint

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
It does not need a walkthrough video though, the game are very easy to play with all the hints in the dialogues and if you don't know what to do next you could just ask Braden for the hint
but this game is in English and I vneo do not understand a dick.. and who is breydyn

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hi, guys.

Still working through bonus stills. I got a good few done this week. My boss didn't schedule me to have a weekend this upcoming week so I'm going to try my best to keep a good pace going for working on artwork.

That being said I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning on going home and visiting family at the beginning of July so there won't be a lot of work getting done in July. I figured that it would be fair to let all of you know this so you have the opportunity to unsubscribe and not be charged for the month of July since minimal work will be getting done. If you still want to support me during this time then I offer you a hearty thank you, but I understand if you cannot. :)
I'll see you all next week!

TL;DR:
Still working on art for bonus scenes. I will be on vacation for a large portion of July so feel free to unsubscribe for July if you do not want to support me during this time.
Sneak Peak 624.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hi, guys.

Still working through bonus stills. I got a good few done this week. My boss didn't schedule me to have a weekend this upcoming week so I'm going to try my best to keep a good pace going for working on artwork.

That being said I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning on going home and visiting family at the beginning of July so there won't be a lot of work getting done in July. I figured that it would be fair to let all of you know this so you have the opportunity to unsubscribe and not be charged for the month of July since minimal work will be getting done. If you still want to support me during this time then I offer you a hearty thank you, but I understand if you cannot. :)

TL;DR:
Still working on art for bonus scenes. I will be on vacation for a large portion of July so feel free to unsubscribe for July if you do not want to support me during this time.
View attachment 1262725
I kind of assumed this would happen since it is what happened when the Captain was working on the Katelyn build. The Captain took most off July of for vacation so I wouldn't expect another weekly update after next week until the end of July.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hi, guys.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1262725
Another good art between MC and his aunt, can't blame him because Captain still a human that got family in real life so he would need to visit and have some time to rest too.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hi, guys.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1262725
Welp there goes my hopes of it being released August lol. I hope next weeks sneak peak is hot enough to hold us over for July.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Welp there goes my hopes of it being released August lol. I hope next weeks sneak peak is hot enough to hold us over for July.
Yeah i wouldn't expect the update to drop on August. If the Captain finishes the bonus scenes by next week and only has to work on animations and coding afterwards maybe late August early September just by the time it took for the other updates but who knows how long the Captain will be gone on vacation.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy!

Bonus stills are nearing completion. I felt burned out from work this week and right now I have a few days off before I go and visit family. I'm using this time to focus on AtF work so I will be able to jump back into it when I come back!

I also had an idea going forward on how to tackle a few of the girls. What would everyone think of taking a few of the less popular girls and instead of giving them an eventual story, I would instead just give them scenes without a story arc. For example, with Bonnie, since it was made clear during the photo shoot segment in Katelyn's story that Bonnie was interested in the MC, I was thinking of just giving her scenes without an arc since it seems like a story would not be necessary for her. This would allow me to introduce more girls in builds and we could get scenes for them sooner rather than later.

So while you are going through the routes of the more popular characters, you can still have some fun with some of the underdogs.

Let me know what you all think about this.

I decided for this weeks sneak peak, since I am going to be gone for a little while I will give everyone a good teaser for an anticipated scene. I decided to leave it uncensored as an apology for leaving for the first part of July. I was also going to make it only for subscribers, but that would've been a dick-move since I advised people to unsubscribe in my last post lol.

I will post once more for the fourth of July before I go on my trip!

TL;DR:
Stills are getting close to being finished. I am thinking about making scenes rather than stories for some of the less popular characters so you can have fun with them faster.
Aunt Kate Pre3 2.png

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy!

Bonus stills are nearing completion. I felt burned out from work this week and right now I have a few days off before I go and visit family. I'm using this time to focus on AtF work so I will be able to jump back into it when I come back!

I also had an idea going forward on how to tackle a few of the girls. What would everyone think of taking a few of the less popular girls and instead of giving them an eventual story, I would instead just give them scenes without a story arc. For example, with Bonnie, since it was made clear during the photo shoot segment in Katelyn's story that Bonnie was interested in the MC, I was thinking of just giving her scenes without an arc since it seems like a story would not be necessary for her. This would allow me to introduce more girls in builds and we could get scenes for them sooner rather than later.

So while you are going through the routes of the more popular characters, you can still have some fun with some of the underdogs.

I decided for this weeks sneak peak, since I am going to be gone for a little while I will give everyone a good teaser for an anticipated scene. I decided to leave it uncensored as an apology for leaving for the first part of July. I was also going to make it only for subscribers, but that would've been a dick-move since I advised people to unsubscribe in my last post lol.

TL;DR:
Stills are getting close to being finished. I am thinking about making scenes rather than stories for some of the less popular characters so you can have fun with them faster.
View attachment 1276527
I like the idea of having side characters like Bonnie just having scenes so we don't have to keep waiting for other builds for specific girls. So we could be seeing at least 2 girls per build if the Captain thinks its a good idea. I think its a great idea because I honestly dont want or care for a story for Bonnie I just want some scenes with her and the MC.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1276527
Holy fuck yes, this is what I want to see and now it came true. More reason to feel excited for the next build, so hot and goddamn sexy
I like the idea of having sex with other girls without any story, that would be fun specially when I'm already have my eyes on character like Bonnie

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1276527
Holy shit what a teaser! Now I am sad that we wont have teasers for almost a whole month after the 4th of July.:cry: I also like the idea of having sex scenes with side characters without any story. I wonder who counts as a side character? Bonnie for sure since the Captain mentioned her but I maybe think that Ashley also is considered a side character at this point. I would prefer to have her as the side character instead of Bonnie if given the choice.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Holy shit what a teaser! Now I am sad that we wont have teasers for almost a whole month after the 4th of July.:cry: I also like the idea of having sex scenes with side characters without any story. I wonder who counts as a side character? Bonnie for sure since the Captain mentioned her but I maybe think that Ashley also is considered a side character at this point. I would prefer to have her as the side character instead of Bonnie if given the choice.
Yeah the Captain didnt specify which girls are side characters but I agree with you that I also think of Ashley as a side character and would also prefer her over Bonnie.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes