4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy Friday.

I'm currently working on stills for a scene that I've been wanting to add to After the Fire for a while now. You can probably tell what that scene is by looking at the sneak peak and I hope you all are excited for it! :)

This scene was originally going to be the last scene I needed to make stills for for this build but I am going to make a few more for the Aunt's story. I talked about this briefly last week. I said that I was thinking about it, but now I've decided that I will in fact make a couple more stills for her. Nothing too crazy. It won't delay me too much.

After the stills I will move to working on art for locations and for busts for new outfits and characters.

TL;DR:
Stills are almost done.
Sneak Peak 806.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Happy Friday.

I'm currently working on stills for a scene that I've been wanting to add to After the Fire for a while now. You can probably tell what that scene is by looking at the sneak peak and I hope you all are excited for it! :)

This scene was originally going to be the last scene I needed to make stills for for this build but I am going to make a few more for the Aunt's story. I talked about this briefly last week. I said that I was thinking about it, but now I've decided that I will in fact make a couple more stills for her. Nothing too crazy. It won't delay me too much.

After the stills I will move to working on art for locations and for busts for new outfits and characters.

TL;DR:
Stills are almost done.
View attachment 1339992
Another great weekly report, thank you for sharing it as always. Love the new tease and feel even more excited for the next build

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey, howdy, hey!

I should be done with stills by this time next week. There isn't much else to say today. I had to work super late tonight so I didn't have time to work on any stills. I instead made a new outfit bust for the Aunt, so that is what I am showing for week's sneak peak.
TL;DR:
I should finish up the stills this week.
Sneak Peak 814.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey, howdy, hey!

I should be done with stills by this time next week. There isn't much else to say today. I had to work super late tonight so I didn't have time to work on any stills. I instead made a new outfit bust for the Aunt, so that is what I am showing for week's sneak peak.
TL;DR:
View attachment 1351472
After seeing the Aunt in that suit I really want a roleplay of her acting like a private tutor and have some fun with MC now

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey, howdy, hey!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1351472
Damn I like the suit on the Aunt! The Captain is still not finished with the stills so I feel like release is looking to be late September or early October. I wish it comes out sooner though.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Damn I like the suit on the Aunt! The Captain is still not finished with the stills so I feel like release is looking to be late September or early October. I wish it comes out sooner though.
Yeah me too but we got to be patient I know it will be worth it we already got quite a bit of scenes confirmes for the Aunt build ill put them down below if some people dont want to get spoiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: laszlo12

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
So the Captain just said on the Subscribestar page that he wants to release the Aunt build next month so on September but wont give any promises. So it is gonna be around late Sept/early Oct like you predicted.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

I finished all of the stills for this update. I am now moving onto working on character busts and locations. Afterwards I will start working on Animations and then finally coding this son of a bitch together! I am pretty excited that I am finally passed the stills. :D

As for a release time frame, I want to get the update out next month. I really want to give you guys a solid date, but it is really hard for me to do that right now. I really hope that things slow down a bit at my irl job so I can get this update out for you guys but for now we are going to have to keep playing it by ear.

I'll talk to you guys next week.
TL;DR:
Stills are done. Moving onto location and bust work.

Sneak Peak 821.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello!

I finished all of the stills for this update. I am now moving onto working on character busts and locations. Afterwards I will start working on Animations and then finally coding this son of a bitch together! I am pretty excited that I am finally passed the stills. :D

As for a release time frame, I want to get the update out next month. I really want to give you guys a solid date, but it is really hard for me to do that right now. I really hope that things slow down a bit at my irl job so I can get this update out for you guys but for now we are going to have to keep playing it by ear.

I'll talk to you guys next week.
TL;DR:
Stills are done. Moving onto location and bust work.

View attachment 1364966
Very nice, of course me personally would love to see Build 4 come out next month but I don't mind to wait a bit longer so Cap have more time to develop, test and fix all the bugs before the release for this masterpiece

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I honestly hope that the update comes out next month in September. If nothing goes wrong then I do think the Captain could release next month. I am too excited for this update!

Reactions: uhhhok

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just today i noticed it was 4 months since the last update and got a little worried.

Good to know the game seems to be proceeding nicely and we might get a new build in a week or two, i hope.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
Weekly Update
What up!

No sneak peak this week. Still working on new locations and busts right now. I wanted to have a fun image to show so I decided to draw the Aunt doing that Jack-O pose challenge that's going around right now.

I should be done with busts and locations in a couple of days. Hopefully I will be working on animations this time next week! :)
TL;DR:
Working on busts and locations.

1630234855869.png
She doesn't look very comfortable :p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
What up!

No sneak peak this week. Still working on new locations and busts right now. I wanted to have a fun image to show so I decided to draw the Aunt doing that Jack-O pose challenge that's going around right now.

I should be done with busts and locations in a couple of days. Hopefully I will be working on animations this time next week! :)
TL;DR:
Working on busts and locations.

View attachment 1377272
She doesn't look very comfortable :p
Finally Jack o pose challenge reach this game, not gonna lie Aunty truly are flexible....hopefully her spine can handle it, but considered she can still walk straight with those 2 badonkers I guess she will be fine

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Just today i noticed it was 4 months since the last update and got a little worried.

Good to know the game seems to be proceeding nicely and we might get a new build in a week or two, i hope.
The earliest we might get it is probably the end of September or early October. The Captain hasn't started the animations yet and that usually takes 2 weeks then coding also takes about 1 or 2 weeks. So yeah if we are lucky we will get it at the end of September.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The earliest we might get it is probably the end of September or early October. The Captain hasn't started the animations yet and that usually takes 2 weeks then coding also takes about 1 or 2 weeks. So yeah if we are lucky we will get it at the end of September.
Oh well, not all that familiar with how much time Captain takes or not with each stage, it happens.
So late September to early October it is, i guess.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Oh well, not all that familiar with how much time Captain takes or not with each stage, it happens.
So late September to early October it is, i guess.
Yeah i want it to be released soon also. The Captain said that the targeted release date is september but stuff could happen and could be delayed until October.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes