4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

kenjisenju

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah I'm having issues with the android version as well. Looks like every time it tries to load an animation the game just freezes like it doesnt know what to do with it. Tried multiple different scenes and it's all the same. Renpy tries to load the ogv file for the animation and just stops according to the log.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah I'm having issues with the android version as well. Looks like every time it tries to load an animation the game just freezes like it doesnt know what to do with it. Tried multiple different scenes and it's all the same. Renpy tries to load the ogv file for the animation and just stops according to the log.
Glad to know it dosen't happen to me only.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi all, guys I have problems with the game on the pc that I go to the room above Aunt and it gives me an error, how do I do it?does anyone have the same problem as mine by any chance?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Important Announcement
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the latest build of After the Fire. It is a project that I am proud of, and I wouldn't have been able to make it without the support of all of you.

Unfortunately, I was recently given a choice as to how I should go forward with this project. It is no secret that the updates for After the Fire have been few and far between. I have multiple projects that I work on in my free time with AtF being one of them. I also have a full time job that takes up a very large majority of my time.

That being said I have decided that I will be putting After the Fire on hold for now. I know that a lot of you will be disappointed by this news, but I need to take a break from a bunch of my other projects to get my life back on track. That sounds dramatic, but it isn't as serious as it seems. There is just other things that I need to prioritize right now. I do intend to return to developing AtF in the future, but I do not know when that will be.

I am sorry for this update as I am sure that this is not what you all wanted to hear today, but this is what I have decided. Right now I would unsubscribe from my page as I do not intend to update it for a while and I do not want you all to be charged money for a project that is on hold. I created a free tier for you to switch to as Subscribestar won't let me edit tier prices once it has subscribers. I will update the public links when I finish the Sis and Bailey threesome animation that I promised, but after that do not expect any updates for a long while.

Thank you for all the support.

- Until next time
Captain Doctor

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Important Announcement
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the latest build of After the Fire. It is a project that I am proud of, and I wouldn't have been able to make it without the support of all of you.

Unfortunately, I was recently given a choice as to how I should go forward with this project. It is no secret that the updates for After the Fire have been few and far between. I have multiple projects that I work on in my free time with AtF being one of them. I also have a full time job that takes up a very large majority of my time.

That being said I have decided that I will be putting After the Fire on hold for now. I know that a lot of you will be disappointed by this news, but I need to take a break from a bunch of my other projects to get my life back on track. That sounds dramatic, but it isn't as serious as it seems. There is just other things that I need to prioritize right now. I do intend to return to developing AtF in the future, but I do not know when that will be.

I am sorry for this update as I am sure that this is not what you all wanted to hear today, but this is what I have decided. Right now I would unsubscribe from my page as I do not intend to update it for a while and I do not want you all to be charged money for a project that is on hold. I created a free tier for you to switch to as Subscribestar won't let me edit tier prices once it has subscribers. I will update the public links when I finish the Sis and Bailey threesome animation that I promised, but after that do not expect any updates for a long while.

- Until next time
Captain Doctor
Damn that really sucks I was really looking forward to whatever the next build was going to be. So this game is going to be on hold for a while it seems which really sucks since it is one of my favorite games here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Important Announcement

- Until next time
Captain Doctor
Oh damn! I really like this game so to see Cap put it on hold really hurt my heart, but I understand his decision and had to put his real life problem first. Hope and wish him the best and that one day he will come back to continue with the project again

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
MilfPursuit, and now After the Fire, two 'similar' art games that were my favourites, both on hold, it's a shame, it's VERY HARD to find 2d games with good animations and stories. If you know of any 2d games that are interesting like these two, please leave your comment!!

Reactions: elgumidge

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Okay so bad news, Captain Doctor will be putting this game on hiatus for the foreseeable future, meaning that this going need an on hold tag as well as anyone who is subscribed to him should unsubscribe.

more info

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Okay so bad news, Captain Doctor will be putting this game on hiatus for the foreseeable future, meaning that this going need an on hold tag as well as anyone who is subscribed to him should unsubscribe.

more info
I posted the announcement in the previous page.

aragon

Apr 13, 2018
Important Announcement

- Until next time
Captain Doctor
thats suck, as i remember the captain said that he had to work extra in his fulltime job because of covid and cap also said that he didnt celebrate thanksgiving with his family due to work, so i can understand with his decision, i just wish the best of luck for the cap and thanks for making this game, i can say AtF is my favorite one and totally enjoy it since the first build, i appreciate for every weekly progress too, wish he could come back on it someday

Reactions: Inocless
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes