VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - After the Infection [Episode 2] [Piloo Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

novunu

Interesting post-apocalyptic story - 6/5. But texts need proof reading and maybe some native-speaker’s help.
    Models are pretty – 5/5
    Video renders need polishing – 3/5
    Game mechanics are intriguing – 5/5
    General rating – almost 5/5.
    When finished this could get to my top 5 VNs (out of 700+ that I have played so far).

Please dev do not abandon this game. Good stories in post-apocalyptic world are so scarce.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Led

Just tried the game, since it was rated with 4 stars by the 1st reviewer. Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on rating this game that high. It's not worth 4 stars, in my opinion. The gameplay in itself is okay. The renders are not bad, per se, but not great, either. The grammar and English vocabulary is VERY bad. The developer does warn you about his lack of understanding of the English language, but man, it's really bad. And it feels like it's gets worse the further you progress in playing the game. Let's say it made me quit playing the game. After about 5 minutes I couldn't take it, any longer. I can't really recommend this game, unfortunately, but I give it 3 stars, since the game in itself is not that bad.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The athmosphere of the game is nice, graphic and music are good. The plot proceed slowly forward and allow to learn to know the ladies better. It is a bit disturbing that you can not keep appart thoughts and spoken things nicely. The texts contain many gramatical mistakes like "him" where a "her" should be. Anyway these mistakes doesn't make the game bad. Looking forward to see more updates.