3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
does this game have any sexual content yet? and i don't mean penetration - is there nudity, teasing, ogling, groping or foreplay?

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
I've downloaded the patch and placed in under Localisation file but nothing ever happens, he still calls her ma'am and Landlady. Am I doing something wrong?

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
How do you get Meg/Mom to call you?

I've been waiting on her call for weeks, time skipping all over or sleeping or napping multiple times in a row and she hasn't called.

Sep 10, 2019
the REAL updated incest patch

"Key","eng","fr","rus"

"[Vera]","Vera","",""
"[tenant]","son","",""
"[Josie]","Josie","",""
"[ma'am]","mom","",""
"[Ma'am]","Mom","",""
"[ma’am]","mom","",""
"[Ma’am]","Mom","",""
"[landlady]","mother","",""
"[Landlady]","Mother","",""
"[Ryan]","Ryan","",""
"[little tenant]","little son","",""
"[Larry]","Larry","",""
"[Jeremy]","Jeremy","",""
"[Keith]","Keith","",""
"[Carmen]","Carmen","",""
"[your landlady]","momma",""
"[Mrs.Meg]","mommy",""

Paste in the characters.csv file in the localization folder or overwrite with the provided download

Last edited:

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Help guys, when I play a appears black screen, what should I do?
Use the save file provided in the download, old saves won't work because of changes made to the save script. The save included takes you straight to the new content

If that doesn't work, try exiting fullscreen mode. For some reason there seems to be an issue with gsync that people are reporting.

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
I feel like this game is getting a lot of unfair flak. There's some rly bad, grindy games out there, this defo aint one of em. u can finish this update within an hour.

You do get to bang the teacher which, imo, is kinda an underwhelming scene. It seemed so clinical, they fall asleep laying away from each other, arms crossed. I think the writings gotta improve. Overall story is pretty good tho. I actually read it, dont just zoom thru the whole thing
Thank you for your feedback (y)

Reactions: Dragoonz99

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
just get yourself this tool to save yourself from the horrid unity game play if you still want to just see the image, idk why so much brain dead keep using the unity engine for vn when it so shitty for the player to "play" on it ,fkin hell if anything renpy does right is it give it player the option to quick to skip all the slock drag "gameplay". View attachment 1426756
how do you do that?

Reactions: 147f59

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
I feel like this game is getting a lot of unfair flak. There's some rly bad, grindy games out there, this defo aint one of em. u can finish this update within an hour.

You do get to bang the teacher which, imo, is kinda an underwhelming scene. It seemed so clinical, they fall asleep laying away from each other, arms crossed. I think the writings gotta improve. Overall story is pretty good tho. I actually read it, dont just zoom thru the whole thing
I thought it was clinical too, but the dialogue in the update does indicate Max wasn't really all that into Vera so I would imagine it'd be different if it was Meg instead.

I'm loving the slow burn.

Reactions: tothadam1998

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Old save file doesn't work with new update so I guess I'll wait for like 10 updates cause I'm not about to play this again since everything moves kinda slow just for 20 minutes of new content. Gotta find a way to be able to continue from old saves.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes