Unity - Completed - Afterlife [v1.05] [Tuning Mania]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[1.05]
    There is only nudity, no "kinky-winky" stuff.

Overall it is an "okay" mid hentai FPS game, but something bad if we look at is as a regular shooter.

-The shooting is solid, there are a lot of different weapons and I liked them.
    -BUT the damage for special enemies is ridiculous. You have to shoot all the ammo to kill one special enemy (sometimes less, sometimes more)
    -There are "challenges" that are made to strech the play time for a long tine ("kill 400 zombies", "kill 40 enemies", "wait 5 minutes") and all of them could be better if it was divided by 2.
    -The levels themselves are empty and you have to backtrack almost all of them.
    -There is a plot, but I didn't understand it, or it is incomplete
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I liked it somewhat, but it is too stretched and I feel like I lost 2-3 hours more than I had to. (The game is 4-5 hours long)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rockhalo17

At best this game will waste you time:
    • extreme amount of enemies to kill chapter 2 kill 400 zombies, 40 devil that are bullet sponge
    • stupid health 1 Full clip and 4 shotgun shot to kill 1 devil in chapter 3 or 4 (it feel like I'm playing a mmo and I'm a level 1 and the enemy are 10 level above me I can do it but what the point they don't drop shit)
    • Please note I'm really good at games but I got lost like more then I like to see myself having
    • Don't worry about dying unlimited respawns just go back a 2 feet and there you go -oh you die from being swam and the zombie are still there, well too bad the still there and are about to hit you again go luck-
    • Well the big or specials enemy have to much health you are a stick like 2 fuck hit from any melee will kill you but don't worry you health it respawn after taking a walk, make dinner, kill another 400 enemies, then you will back to full health just don get hit by that swam your right next to
    • Just don't use you sprint to move around you get like 5 sec of running then your your back to speed walking, and oh the enemy walk slightly faster then you so I don't know if I'm a Fat kid or a stick
    Don't waste your time with the story, go to the club to turn in a suitcase then meet a random dance (spoiler) turn out she is you girlfriend I think, after like 2 or 3 more chapters later you have to go to your apartment to do something??? in the middle of a zombie outbreak to find the dance take a bath like what the fuck man what is happening. The NPC don't do anything just sit there watch as you get you but kick by two hit Melee.

I was done when I left the apartment and I knew I will be backtracking through a boring and the nonsense of the complex and I die to a guy in a mask that took 4 shot with a shotgun and pointblank and respawn and was lost and I saw another running to a AI shooting it though smoke

So here is my rating for Everything with a small comment;
    Gameplay:
    3/5 (Guns feel Great, but why do I feel like I'm shooting a pistol at a tank)
    Visual:
    4/5 to 2/5 (Beginning was great and a lot of stuff was put in it, but then large emptiness appear then became dull)
    Models:
    4/5 (Ha ya you use third party shit that why it's good I don't know what it is but I know you did)
    Story:
    1/5 (Look out a zombie outbreak but first like me take a bath while all the non zombie stand right next to zombie but but first let me tell you a story about the time I play a zombie game then it happen)
    EX:
    There are 15 Chapters like hell I playing thought that.