2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.jpg

Overview:
Be permeated by the adrenaline-pumping gameplay worthy of the most famous shooters and survive the rise of madness!
This adventure will take you from the dark streets of DreamCity to the higher floors of the corporations that control it.
Experience the chaos and human perversion firsthand.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: Tuning Mania - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
At least gotta give credit for being able to do the impossible, making a worse cyberpunk.
I get your joking and all but CP2077 is a solid game especially with the latest patches, the story and characters alone make it a great game but the combat is also very engaging.

This shit though is some cheap arse D grade asset flip knock off and to add insult to injury it has no sexual content to get any of the degens like myself on here to even wanna play it for free LOL.

Sep 19, 2020
I get your joking and all but CP2077 is a solid game especially with the latest patches
I keep hearing people say that. One of these days I will go back and see how it has changed. >.<
I played 85 hours of it during its launch week and never went back. I really enjoyed the story, but damn I had never experienced a game that broken before in my life. It made the launch versions of Vampire: The Masquerade and Fallout New Vegas look pretty good in comparsion. xD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes