2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I saw the name Afterlife and I thought it was an update to that old RPG maker game and got my hopes up.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
At this point the [no sexual content] content tag is for make the coomers seethe in the forum for amusement.

Keep the good job

Reactions: StapleComm

ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
FYI none of the dev links have been updated for 2 years. Apparently a second clone game cause itch.io shows a SOULKILLER game so its even more obvious this is a ripoff. Based on the games list this is another shitty mobile dev stealing IP and assets just so they can make quick bucks in third world Gplay markets.

Steam link doesn't even point to a game anymore so comes to show how much this is trash.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I get your joking and all but CP2077 is a solid game especially with the latest patches, the story and characters alone make it a great game but the combat is also very engaging.

This shit though is some cheap arse D grade asset flip knock off and to add insult to injury it has no sexual content to get any of the degens like myself on here to even wanna play it for free LOL.
Cyberpunk combat is still ass. Complete jankfest. The open world is still soulless and dead and the story as presented does not benefit in any way from being a video game. AAA devs somehow convincing themselves that the best way to communicate story in a video game is by having digitized actors emote at each other is one of the biggest fuck ups in gaming. If that's how you want to tell your story, just make a movie or show. Which they eventually did. And it was better than the game. Big surprise.

YukiSoul

Jul 11, 2018
I just complete play this game today. here is my save data and cheat engine table. To use read note txt.
I hope cheat will work on other PC, because i never test it.
Cheers ;)

Reactions: biosolidsnake
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes