Unreal Engine - Afterparty [Tech Demo - 2.7] [Tiny Meat Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

vessna

aight, so this version, contains not enough content to get a proper review, but still. . . i will give one, and update it when the new version, contains enough content to give a proper review will be added.

pos:
    • The title "Afterparty" is interesting
    • Great Unreal Engine 5 Based realistic graphics
    • really good character creator, with a lot of options to make a great looking character ya want.
    • good quality of clothes, and other assets
    neg:
    • The hair shaders looks quite weird,
    • there are a few assets,(beds and shelfs, lockers) that don't have colliders, to stop the player, the player model just going through the assets,
    • maybe character movement. . . is not bad, nicely done, but could be much better,
    • lack of interaction with objects, (ya can interact "open" and "close" only the doors)
    • lights in other houses than player's don't hace lights, the light is turned off, and ya can't see anything,
    • but for now, the main negative aspect of this game is lack of any, sign of what this game actually is or will be about,
    • for now, it looks like naked walking sim, what's the story? what's the point of this game? is it some kind of sandbox, where ya can do what ya want, go where ya want, will ya be able to drive a car, or some other vehicles? pet the animals? is it sandbox similar to the html games, where ya play the routine of the days with some events that can occur, or will this game have some kind of intiguing story?
    • will this game have dialogue options in it?
    • and the second negative aspect is lack of sexual content here.

this game is version 0.1, so really early development, good luck with the development, overall this game have potential, a lot of, but it could get some more information, maybe tags, on what this game is actually about, what's the point of this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sveinkrim

fantastic demo. i love the character creation and the world looks good. the physics are nice and i love seeing my characters boobies flying around. Happy to see alot of customizations available such as genitals etc. i am looking forward for this one!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NicklessDev

This game has great graphics and amazing character creation system. The characters look like they were made for a Triple A game tbh. And even with high graphics settings the game runs pretty smoothly.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ingrimm

The dev clearly stated that this is a tech demo, therefore, not much is to be seen yet. That which is available (Character creation and walking animation) Seems excellent! I especially love how the glutes contract while the character is walking!
    Can't wait for this game to evolve!!!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

memes memer

Interesting. Seems like it's basically nothing currently except creation creator and just explore the environment but it's just empty.

I do with there was a bit more customization in style of aesthetic, thinner arms, being able to change the breast shape better so it doesn't look like variations of very fake breasts. I mean it can hot to have that kind of look but also would be nice to have the ability to recreate Hanna H looking breasts vs Lucie W breasts vs Nicolette S or Tiffany T breasts or Dillon H breasts. Faces also kinda idk not that much different. Would be nice to have even just a pretty distinct but very attractive like cuter look, more elegant slightly older look but that can be aged younger like late 20s, more of a stronger but very attractive like "shield maiden" look like Lagethra from Vikings, or a more kind/warm look, stereotypical super pretty model, a more sexy/sultry look. But currently idk it seems all the faces are kinda not so different and most of them seem borderline random or just not that attractive. Would like it if max height could go to maybe 6'4 but if it makes things too complicated with interactions with clothes/environment, I understand.

Also something perhaps more minor and not necessarily worth doing is some of the clothing interactions crash thru the skin instead of draping over. A lot I think could be improved if some of the customization meters didn't max out where they do like the lips max feels a little shy of what would be a good max. I do feel some other customization meters you can go unnecessarily far to a point where I don't think any character would have that but it's better to offer a little too open ended customization in my opinion than too narrow. It can just be a little overwhelming when it's too open ended but at least you can eventually figure out the right adjustments if you really want to. Ideally though I think it would be nice if customization felt like almost anything you do results in a good looking result but also distinct/different look but that can involve a lot of fine tuning. I think the biggest things are better breast, face, body shape adjustments.