Afterparty is a real-time adult game created in Unreal Engine 5​

Thread Updated: 2024-3-25
Release Date: 2024-1-26
Developer: Afterparty -
Censored: No
Version: Tech Demo - 2.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Promo02.gif Promo03.gif Promo04.gif Promo05.gif Promo06.gif Promo07.gif Promo08.gif

Last edited:

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you all know a bit about what this project is and what to expect in the future. Afterparty is a project I've been working on for the last few months, with the goal of becoming a proper high-fidelity adult RPG with skills, fetishes, and branching dialogue choices. It is inspired in part by games like Summertime Saga (character progression and narrative design) and Witcher 3 (the cinematic dialogue aspect is the feature I'm referring to here- not the entire game). Afterparty will always be a free game, with Patrons able to access new releases as soon as they come out as well as other goodies (I expect to release updates once per month, unless a specific feature or set of features take longer to implement).

I want to be clear that this is a tech demo. There is currently no content beyond the character creation and walking around in the open level. I do however have a number of game systems that are nearly complete, such as the player inventory, wardrobe, object interactions, NPC interactions and time-based NPC behaviors. Many of these systems are almost fully-fleshed out, they simply need to be polished and integrated with the save/load system. I expect the next update to include most if not all of these systems. The approach I'm taking with this game is to lay a rock-solid foundation of game systems that, when complete, will snowball for rapid creation of hours of gameplay and story content.

I would also like to say that this game is something I work on in my spare time, and I have a job in order to pay my bills. However, I would like nothing more than to be able to work on this game all day, every day, and hire a team of talented folks to deliver an unforgettable adult experience. If you enjoyed the tech demo and you think this game has promise, consider subscribing to the . Higher tier Patrons can also suggest content to add to the character creator, so if something isn't in the game that you really want, make sure to let me know and if it's within my ability I will add it!

Thanks for checking out this demo and be sure to join the so you can keep up with updates!

Last edited:

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
that dick is avoidable?
Yes, absolutely. You don't have to have a dick as the player, and none of the NPCs have to have dicks if you don't want. However, I do intend to construct the NPCs in such a way that, if you want all of them to have dicks, you can do that too (I've recently revamped the NPC creation process which is why there are currently no NPCs in the game, but it should allow for much faster creation).

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I fear this game will be dead after 3 months,dev say something about witcher 3 and summer sage and narrative game combo one the top with UE5...while he working solo and make content In spare time...answer yourself :p
I have been working on this game for over 6 months already with 0 support. I intend to keep doing so. What you see now is what I've been doing only in my spare time. Imagine what could be done if I had your support.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Afterparty-TINYMEATGAMES-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I have been working on this game for over 6 months already with 0 support. I intend to keep doing so. What you see now is what I've been doing only in my spare time. Imagine what could be done if I had your support.
Good luck on that,I just saw to many games here that dead as fast as they have been post there,we have three type of devs here.
1.Those who want just milk money.
2.Those who doing 1/1 what they said(mostly smoll indie squad)
3.Those with thier games that cant break through others games or just burn out.

Dont get me wrong but one person working with UE5 on animations/scenes/creation character/plot/writings/bugfix...even If miracle happen and you be able to work full time on Its just unreal to happen,look at summertime saga Its not even UE5 and look how many years Its taken to being In the point where It Is now and It was not one dev but squad of them with support.

Its not hate but constructive opinion Im gonna back here after months and gonna see If I was wrong or not good luck!

Last edited:

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Can you point me to where you got the customization system? It looks really close to same one that these two are using

https://f95zone.to/threads/home-together-v0-7-1-home-together.130383/
https://f95zone.to/threads/under-the-horizon-v0-2-beta-under-the-horizon.133532/
The customization system is based on an asset from the Unreal Marketplace, however 90% of the programming I've done is revamping it to work smoothly with Daz character assets, as well as asynchronous loading of assets for less memory usage. I have seen Home Together before, it released right around the time I had been in development on my game for ~2 months. I think the reason games like this are popping up is very simple: There are now more tools than ever that make it easier to bring Daz characters into Unreal Engine 5 specifically. They are still very much not meant for real time though and making a game like this is a huge time commitment. The other game you shared is one I hadn't seen before.

SuperJ77

Jan 31, 2021
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you all know a bit about what this project is and what to expect in the future. Afterparty is a project I've been working on for the last few months, with the goal of becoming a proper high-fidelity adult RPG with skills, fetishes, and branching dialogue choices. It is inspired in part by games like Summertime Saga (character progression and narrative design) and Witcher 3 (RPG mechanics and cinematic dialogue). Afterparty will always be a free game, with Patrons able to access new releases as soon as they come out as well as other goodies (I expect to release updates once or twice per month).

I want to be clear that this is a tech demo. There is currently no content beyond the character creation and walking around in the open level. I do however have a number of game systems that are nearly complete, such as the player inventory, wardrobe, object interactions, NPC interactions and time-based NPC behaviors. Many of these systems are almost fully-fleshed out, they simply need to be polished and integrated with the save/load system. I expect the next update to include most if not all of these systems. The approach I'm taking with this game is to lay a rock-solid foundation of game systems that, when complete, will snowball for rapid creation of hours of gameplay and story content.

I would also like to say that this game is something I work on in my spare time, and I have a job in order to pay my bills. However, I would like nothing more than to be able to work on this game all day, every day, and hire a team of talented folks to deliver an unforgettable adult experience. If you enjoyed the tech demo and you think this game has promise, consider subscribing to the . Higher tier Patrons can also suggest content to add to the character creator, so if something isn't in the game that you really want, make sure to let me know and if it's within my ability I will add it!

Thanks for checking out this demo and be sure to join the so you can keep up with updates!

Will you be able to make male characters in the character creator?

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Will you be able to make male characters in the character creator?
This is definitely something I want to do. But first I want to fully integrate features I've already been working on such as the inventory and NPCs, and add some sex stuff. Male characters are very commonly requested though and something I intend on adding!

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Good luck on that,I just saw to many games here that dead as fast as they have been post there,we have three type of devs here.
1.Those who want just milk money.
2.Those who doing 1/1 what they said(mostly smoll indie squad)
3.Those with thier games that cant break through others games or just burn out.

Dont get me wrong but one person working with UE5 on animations/scenes/creation character/plot/writings/bugfix...even If miracle happen and you be able to work full time on Its just unreal to happen,look at summertime saga Its not even UE5 and look how many years Its taken to being In the point where It Is now and It was not one dev but squad of them with support.

Its not hate but constructive opinion Im gonna back here after months and gonna see If I was wrong or not good luck!
We'll see how long it takes him to finish the "near complete" game systems. I see no real progress for a whole year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Windfaker
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes