4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Good lucky buddy, it looks gorgeous as one would expect for UE5 and DAZ assets, hope you can get some content in game soon along with some support.

What about the sex animations and are you also working on collision physics?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dilly_

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Good lucky buddy, it looks gorgeous as one would expect for UE5 and DAZ assets, hope you can get some content in game soon along with some support.

What about the sex animations and are you also working on collision physics?
Thanks a lot for your words of encouragement, it does mean a lot!

In the creator you can change character height and the body proportions pretty drastically, which is exactly what I wanted to do. But it does mean the sex stuff will need to be handled very carefully to ensure hands and such are where they are supposed to be. I'm also working on a procedural animation system to give movement to static Daz poses which should expand the number of animations possible pretty significantly. These things will take time of course.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
2.23GB just to see if you like the character creator... Mmm... maybe. I do like 'em R I D I C U L O U S though: on a scale of "sticc - thicc - Love Randalin - 'too hot for DeviantArt'," where is it now? :unsure:
Unfortunately, the download size is the cost of including high resolution textures and high tri-count assets. To give you an idea, each 4k skin texture map for the entire character is around 32mb. There are 6 maps, so that's 192mb. And that's only the skin textures. You can see how these things add up very quickly.
I'm pretty used to RPGM games with 2GB of assets and 4 renders at this point; guess I'll just try it. :)

Last edited:

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
2.23GB just to see if you like the character creator... Mmm... maybe. I do like 'em R I D I C U L O U S though: on a scale of "sticc - thicc - Love Randalin - 'too hot for DeviantArt'," where is it now? :unsure:
Unfortunately, the download size is the cost of including high resolution textures and high tri-count assets. To give you an idea, each 4k skin texture map for the entire character is around 32mb. There are 6 maps, so that's 192mb. And that's only the skin textures. You can see how these things add up very quickly.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Getting a black screen after trying to get in the shower in the big room.
Isnt it implemented yet or is my laptop taking to long to load?

Reactions: Dammit

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Getting a black screen after trying to get in the shower in the big room.
Isnt it implemented yet or is my laptop taking to long to load?
You're correct, this was a mistake that should have been removed. I removed it from all showers except that one it seems. Next update though I hope to add in the showering stuff.

Reactions: Zsvenn

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
You're correct, this was a mistake that should have been removed. I removed it from all showers except that one it seems. Next update though I hope to add in the showering stuff.
also my head has no shadow, or is it because my medium settings?--
no. still no shadow for head.

Also there is nothing to do yet except exploring the character creation if i understand it right? cuz on the gif on the OP i see you running to a female standing in the kitchen, not there for me.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
also my head has no shadow, or is it because my medium settings?--
no. still no shadow for head.

Also there is nothing to do yet except exploring the character creation if i understand it right? cuz on the gif on the OP i see you running to a female standing in the kitchen, not there for me.
Missing head shadow is known behavior until I find a way to replace it. The first person switch works pretty well, except for that, but I hope to do a few more things with it in the future.

All NPCs have been removed for this demo, when the next update comes out I'm going to update the links here which will include more interactions than just the gif

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Can you give a list or partial list on what fetishes will be implemented in the future? The tech demo looks great, I'd just like to know what kind of content is planned once updates start rolling out.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Lauzzadin

Jan 1, 2018
Do what cyberpunk couldn't give me a proper dong slider, aside from that, can't wait to see more of this project.

dustinx

Sep 19, 2017
The beginning is made and looks great. On my 2080ti the game runs super well on 4k Epic without any stuttering or anything like that. The character editor is one of the best I've seen. The colors of the hair are incredibly good. What I would still like is a glow effect for the eyes. So that you can make them a little lighter with less color. What I would also like instead of the rain is a sunset mood. What I'm still missing is a slider for the outer chest area at the top. As you enlarge your breasts, they tend to look more like balloons. With such a slider you could reduce the thickness at the top of the outer area of the breasts for a more natural look. BTW I could also make music for the game if you need help. I'm a music producer. But I don't want to reveal my real name. I could also record a few tones for steps in different weather or other noises. Find your work very good so far. Keep it up!

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Can you give a list or partial list on what fetishes will be implemented in the future? The tech demo looks great, I'd just like to know what kind of content is planned once updates start rolling out.
Yes. I'll lay out a bit of what I have in mind:

Exhibitionism. There will be a penalty for running around naked if other NPCs see you, and they aren't familiar with you yet. With the exhibitionism perk though, you will be penalized far less and NPCs won't be as shocked, because that's what they expect.

Snowbunny. I don't want to get into too many specifics about what this is yet, but if you aren't aware, you can search it up.

Easily Stimulated. Your Lust level will increase much faster than normal, but you can also continue doing normal stuff at high lust levels that you normally wouldn't be able to (once your lust gets past 90% you're locked out of content until you find a way to orgasm).

I will need to limit these to begin with though so they can be properly integrated, but I hope this gives you an idea of what I want to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Werner von Hass

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
The beginning is made and looks great. On my 2080ti the game runs super well on 4k Epic without any stuttering or anything like that. The character editor is one of the best I've seen. The colors of the hair are incredibly good. What I would still like is a glow effect for the eyes. So that you can make them a little lighter with less color. What I would also like instead of the rain is a sunset mood. What I'm still missing is a slider for the outer chest area at the top. As you enlarge your breasts, they tend to look more like balloons. With such a slider you could reduce the thickness at the top of the outer area of the breasts for a more natural look. BTW I could also make music for the game if you need help. I'm a music producer. But I don't want to reveal my real name. I could also record a few tones for steps in different weather or other noises. Find your work very good so far. Keep it up!
Really great feedback, thanks! The weather system already changes according to time- it's just that there are currently no ways to actually pass time in game, other than standing around lol. That's why the bed will be very important later on. If you shoot me a DM I'd be interested to hear what kind of music you make!

rickandmoekensn

Oct 8, 2020
So, just created my character and ran around a little bit and wow, i mean... there isn't much of a story thus far and this is pretty much a tech demo, but it's the first URE5 lewd game I've played that could have MAJOR potential. The game is crisp and i actually get more than 10fps on ultra, unlike other games of its kind. Get around 115fps and the game feels surprisingly good and if your imagination is vivid enough you can create a beautiful model. good luck with this homie, ill be keeping it bookmarked and plan to be a patron.

• Red Heart

RickButNot

Jun 5, 2022
If Games Like This Keep Coming Out The Female Species As A Whole Will Become Obsolete. All This To Say This Game Looks Darn Good

• Red Heart

dustinx

Sep 19, 2017
I mainly make a lot of music for parties. My genres range from Chillout, Ambient, House, Techno, Electro, HipHop, Rap, Drum and Bass, Film Music, Game Music and many other things. I also do pictures, cover designs, logo designs and everything that goes with it. For me it's a kind of training of my skillz to get even better. I recently made a song for Cyberpunk. Could send you a demo of it. This is only a very small part of my work.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes