• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Is this fake futas (male with tits) or real futas? (chicks with dicks+pussy+tits)

You can give the female character a penis or a vagina but not both simultaneously. There are certain tech challenges associated with doing that for Daz characters. It's possible of course, but not something I intend on doing for a number of updates at least

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You can give the female character a penis or a vagina but not both simultaneously. There are certain tech challenges associated with doing that for Daz characters. It's possible of course, but not something I intend on doing for a number of updates at least
Aww.. futas are love, futas are future, futas are life! Game looks good though with what little there is so far. hopefully in the future there will be real futas. best of luck.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
My PC could barely manage 17 fps at the lowest possible settings at 1080p lol. Impressive demo so far though! Will be definitely be following this.

Edit: I realized it didn't apply the resolution scale settings, so putting that all the way down, I can now get 30 fps but it looks like complete ass lmao.

Last edited:

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
My PC could barely manage 17 fps at the lowest possible settings at 1080p lol. Impressive demo so far though! Will be definitely be following this.
Yes, the recommended GPU for this game is at least a GTX 1060. If you ensure shadows are turned OFF and screen percentage is turned way down, you can probably get a fair bit of FPS back. But sadly some hardware simply won't get good performance.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Yes, the recommended GPU for this game is at least a GTX 1060.
Yeah, I have an RX 550 which is about on par or maybe slightly worse than a GTX 1050, so not surprising it doesn't run very well.

Oh and also it seems like the graphics settings are bugged in that they don't really seem to apply properly or don't reflect the changes properly when you go back back into the menu. Not completely sure what it is, but maybe you could look into it.

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
The customization system is based on an asset from the Unreal Marketplace, however 90% of the programming I've done is revamping it to work smoothly with Daz character assets, as well as asynchronous loading of assets for less memory usage. I have seen Home Together before, it released right around the time I had been in development on my game for ~2 months. I think the reason games like this are popping up is very simple: There are now more tools than ever that make it easier to bring Daz characters into Unreal Engine 5 specifically. They are still very much not meant for real time though and making a game like this is a huge time commitment. The other game you shared is one I hadn't seen before.
Please don't take my question as disparaging your work. There was hardly any 3d unreal games and then out of the blue 3 using similar looking assets and the two I linked are almost clones. Best of luck on the project

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
dx12 isn't supported. Win11 only?
Hi, the game requires Dx12, due to features like Nanite. Ensure your graphics drivers are updated, and that they are obtained from the official website from your card manufacturer (Updating drivers via Device Manager isn't always reliable). If it still won't start, navigate to "Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"

EDIT: Edited to clarify that the game does require DirectX 12.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: anoop and Saxafran

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Please don't take my question as disparaging your work. There was hardly any 3d unreal games and then out of the blue 3 using similar looking assets and the two I linked are almost clones. Best of luck on the project
Of course! You make a fair point, it's definitely the case that similar games are popping up. I think there are numerous reasons for this. Also, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of former Unity devs are switching to Unreal in order to work with Daz characters.

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
Can't even run it. It just crashes after 10 seconds of the game starting. I am running it on an i7 12700k with RTX 3070 and the lastest drivers with 64 GBs of DDR5.

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Can't even run it. It just crashes after 10 seconds of the game starting. I am running it on an i7 12700k with RTX 3070 and the lastest drivers with 64 GBs of DDR5.
Hi, we've had other users sucessfully run the game on RTX 3070. If you can, navigate to "Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe" and see if that doesn't solve the problem.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Like where this is going. I'll watch and see for a bit. Sadly the bad actors make me hesitant to back any project early. And that's a shame.

modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
I hope there will be soon some "Interracial" tag. Would nice to see my girl with some "black magic"...
Really like the animation and options.

I really would like to creat my own game but I'm to dumb for that:p

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Yeah, I have an RX 550 which is about on par or maybe slightly worse than a GTX 1050, so not surprising it doesn't run very well.

Oh and also it seems like the graphics settings are bugged in that they don't really seem to apply properly or don't reflect the changes properly when you go back back into the menu. Not completely sure what it is, but maybe you could look into it.
I'll take a look at that. They seem to be applied but not properly saved.

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, we've had other users sucessfully run the game on RTX 3070. If you can, navigate to "Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe" and see if that doesn't solve the problem.
I did that and still crashing after 5 - 10 seconds of loading.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, the game supports Dx11 and Dx12. Ensure your graphics drivers are updated, and that they are obtained from the official website from your card manufacturer (Updating drivers via Device Manager isn't always reliable). If it still won't start, navigate to "Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"
none of this worked, however i'm on dx12 already. \\the only difference is im using nihongo locale

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes