4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, I really, really like the faces and animations. I also love the rain, so I just stood in it outside the house for like 10 minutes (house looks amazing, btw, even the basement). There's some clipping, but clipping is a necessary byproduct of the pursuit of THICC, and I'd say it goes fairly thick, although it seems difficult to achieve a "cornfed" type of butt. And while I love the extra jiggle, there isn't really a belly to be had yet. I tried Conan Exiles (somewhat) recently and really enjoyed the first-person view with max (modded, 3x, 4x...) chest size, so this is really filling that void for me. :love:
Edit: Controls are perfect, too; main menu is nice and responsive, no misclicks or anything—that's something a lot of AAA+ games fail to do.
Afterparty 1.jpg Afterparty 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Always fun, especially with BENIS =D in 3D.

Optional pursuit? :unsure:

Premature/spontaneous orgasms? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Yes of course, with games like this I want to give people the power to choose. You don't have to select any fetish you don't want and NPCs will never treat you a specific way unless you want them to. That's why I added the dick switch- many people love that, some people hate it, and there's no way for me to know!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
good luck dev. I hope you can create meaningful gameplay. I saw "RPG mechanics" i am already worried.

Sep 16, 2019
another one ? is there a template for this bs or something why do people think everyone wants customization lol
It's pretty simple really, don't like it don't play it, move along. Who said, "everyone wants customization"? Different strokes for different folks. Perhaps a better question is "Why do people think everyone" gives a shit about their whinging and whining over what they don't like?

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
good luck dev. I hope you can create meaningful gameplay. I saw "RPG mechanics" i am already worried.

Thanks :) I'm trying to do the RPG stuff, but in a way that makes sense for a game like this. IE, not overload the player with a million choices of stats, but instead carefully adding fetishes and skills that will actually have an impact on gameplay. I see some games with 30 or 40 different personality options for the player, and while many enjoy that, I want to ensure each choice actually does something, not just flip a circuit in your hardware.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
can't scroll down the body options
wheel's broken so I use the right-click+hold and drag method, but it automatically goes back up before I can change anything

Reactions: IXL

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Same shit. GTX 1060 6gb here
Hi, I had this issue occur when I was testing the game on my laptop. The first thing I did was install the prerequisites (located at Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"). After this I tried updating drivers via Device Manager, which looked like it worked, but it actually didn't. I then went to the website of my card manufacturer and used their auto-update tool. After this I was able to play the game and the message went away.

Reactions: fromabove

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks :) I'm trying to do the RPG stuff, but in a way that makes sense for a game like this. IE, not overload the player with a million choices of stats, but instead carefully adding fetishes and skills that will actually have an impact on gameplay. I see some games with 30 or 40 different personality options for the player, and while many enjoy that, I want to ensure each choice actually does something, not just flip a circuit in your hardware.
good to hear. Frankly i am tired of games with "you need X amount of skills points in Y skill to progress". I agree personality and fetish should be main focus and should be adaptive. I use similar system in my table top DnD games. I let my players develop their chars over time without "leveling up". Sex games are very nice to develop such mechanics. Characters traits and fetishes can be developed and make NPCs and PCs unique to play, certain traits complementing play styles worthwhile to invest in. I mean playing a bimbo slut character should work on certain NPCs with certain fetishes and likes(manipulating NPCs who likes big tits and slut behavior for example).

i even wrote hundreds of quests to work with these mechanics. It is really fun if you can do it well

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Good luck on that,I just saw to many games here that dead as fast as they have been post there,we have three type of devs here.
1.Those who want just milk money.
2.Those who doing 1/1 what they said(mostly smoll indie squad)
3.Those with thier games that cant break through others games or just burn out.

Dont get me wrong but one person working with UE5 on animations/scenes/creation character/plot/writings/bugfix...even If miracle happen and you be able to work full time on Its just unreal to happen,look at summertime saga Its not even UE5 and look how many years Its taken to being In the point where It Is now and It was not one dev but squad of them with support.

Its not hate but constructive opinion Im gonna back here after months and gonna see If I was wrong or not good luck!
3D is bit different. And you can download spine and animations from already establish mods from Skyrim for example.

Hell, even Skyrim mods are mostly copy/paste from real back-breaking mods from Oblivion. Those were THE OGs.
Naturally expanded, but built upon.
The trick is to implement it well, have OG textures, implement text, atop of my head...
Maybe making tools for modders for sex animation, altho those can also be taken from Skyrim, altho, with UE5 I think it's time to build more precise animation without clipping(which btw it's gonna be difficult for one man, but ultimately and possibly timeless).

I donno we shall see.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes